Where's Cinque?

2,957 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Florda_mike
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Last day posted was 11-2-20, the day before election

Posted 29 times that day and 71 the day before that on 11-1-20, 2 days before election

Was it banned?

Is it still here? If banned, did it suspiciously reappear exactly 2 weeks to the day later as J. B. Katz joining
11-16-20?

Trust Cinque? No way, not me! Bottomfeeding scumbag
BellCountyBear
Spooning in bed with Hunter.
quash
Florda_mike said:

Posted 29 times that day and 71 the day before that on 11-1-20, 2 days before election

Was it banned?

Is it still here? If banned, did it suspiciously reappear exactly 2 weeks to the day later as J. B. Katz joining
11-16-20?

Just send the rent.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Mothra
Paid agitator, IMO. His obligations to his employer probably ended the day of the election.
Florda_mike
Mothra said:

Paid agitator, IMO. His obligations to his employer probably ended the day of the election.

Absolutely true

China bot?
SIC EM 94
Cinque was a total racist POS...there are still several posters on here that could very well be Cinque, or might as well be.
PartyBear
Mothra said:

Cinque was posting at least since the mid 00s on Baylorfans.
GrowlTowel
PartyBear said:

Mothra said:

Cinque was posting at least since the mid 00s on Baylorfans.
True. He was well into his antics before the '08 election.
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

I agree with this. We'll see him next summer in the run up to the election
quash
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

I agree with this. We'll see him next summer in the run up to the election
Who is paying for this? I could make beer money off just five posters here.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Florda_mike
SIC EM 94 said:

Cinque was a total racist POS...there are still several posters on here that could very well be Cinque, or might as well be.

Two suspects that could be Cinque imo are:

J. B. Katz who joined some 12 days after Cinque left or was banned. Seems Cinque was banned just before election as he got over hyped but I'm not sure? Cinque had posted right at 100 times it's last 2 days alone!!!

Also Cinque could be C. Jordan who joined couple days ago?

All of Cinque's suspected socks disappeared at same time as Cinque too iirc??? Maybe that was reason for ban?

Maybe mods could see if C. Jordan and J. B. Katz have same IP address? There's similarities in those 2 usernames!
Canada2017
'cingue' is still here.

Merely one of the socks of a Nashville neurotic and her husband who push their little

propaganda business on various free message boards.

Amazing what some people will do to pick up a few bucks.

quash
Canada2017 said:

'cingue' is still here.

Merely one of the socks of a Nashville neurotic and her husband who propagate their little

Where do these bucks come from? How does one sign up?
br53
Florda_mike said:

Was it banned?

11-16-20?

War's over man. Go home.
90sBear
quash said:

Canada2017 said:

'cingue' is still here.

Merely one of the socks of a Nashville neurotic and her husband who propagate their little

https://www.google.com/search?q=earn%20money%20posting%20on%20forums&tbm=
GrowlTowel
Florda_mike said:

SIC EM 94 said:

J. B. Katz who joined some 12 days after Cinque left or was banned. Seems Cinque was banned just before election as he got over hyped but I'm not sure? Cinque had posted right at 100 times it's last 2 days alone!!!

All of Cinque's suspected socks disappeared at same time as Cinque too iirc??? Maybe that was reason for ban?

Maybe mods could see if C. Jordan and J. B. Katz have same IP address? There's similarities in those 2 usernames!
J.B. is most likely Jinx. Like Jinx, she weaves "personal stories" into her posts and invents other stories when bs is called.

C.Jordan could be Cinque due to the amount of racism in his posts. But unlike Cinque, he rarely posts links and there is a level of elitisms to his posts. Cinque never put himself above anyone.
quash
90sBear said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

'cingue' is still here.

Sounds like "no", especially on a site like this. Unless THIS site paid you.
90sBear
quash said:

90sBear said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

'cingue' is still here.

. This was always my curiosity thought in regards to the poster in question. However in practice I just figured out that I wasn't going to get an honest effort in dialogue so just have mostly chosen to not engage over the years
Forest Bueller_bf
GrowlTowel said:

Florda_mike said:

SIC EM 94 said:

J.B. is most likely Jinx. Like Jinx, she weaves "personal stories" into her posts and invents other stories when bs is called.

C.Jordan could be Cinque due to the amount of racism in his posts. But unlike Cinque, he rarely posts links and there is a level of elitisms to his posts. Cinque never put himself above anyone.
Almost no doubt J.B. is Jinx, Cinque was never really snarky and self aggrandizing like several of the new posters who could almost be mistaken for him. I'm still pretty sure C. is a good guy who I simply disagree with about politics.

A couple of the newer guys are very self righteous, snarky and put themselves on a pedestal like they actually think they possess superior thought, when they seem pretty basic really. Cinque at his best was much better than that.
quash
90sBear said:

quash said:

90sBear said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

'cingue' is still here.

. This was always my curiosity thought in regards to the poster in question. However in practice I just figured out that I wasn't going to get an honest effort in dialogue so just have mostly chosen to not engage over the years

Exactly my frustration with him: all the questions looked like an invitation to discuss. Not so much as it turned out.
C. Jordan
Florda_mike said:

SIC EM 94 said:

I'm not Cinque.

I looked up his posts and can say he was much smarter and a better writer than I.

Nor am I J. B. Katz.

C. Jordan
quash said:

Canada2017 said:

'cingue' is still here.

Count me in too!
Florda_mike
C. Jordan said:

Florda_mike said:

SIC EM 94 said:

I'm not Cinque.

I looked up his posts and can say he was much smarter and a better writer than I.

Nor am I J. B. Katz.

Cinque used to say such when challenged on his/her/it identity

Hummmm
C. Jordan
GrowlTowel said:

Florda_mike said:

SIC EM 94 said:

Wow. I never thought of myself as elite!

Thanks!

I've heard that the norm here is to run off women and people of color.

That might have something to do with it.
C. Jordan
Florda_mike said:

C. Jordan said:

Florda_mike said:

SIC EM 94 said:

I'm not Cinque.

Nor am I J. B. Katz.

Hummmm
Actually, I'm also you.

I like to debate myself!
Florda_mike
C. Jordan said:

Florda_mike said:

C. Jordan said:

Florda_mike said:

SIC EM 94 said:

I'm not Cinque.

Nor am I J. B. Katz.

Hummmm
Actually, I'm also you.

I like to debate myself!

^^^ Jinx?

Too witty for Cinque?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Cinque and his sock Gollum have both retired.
Mothra
C. Jordan said:

GrowlTowel said:

Florda_mike said:

SIC EM 94 said:

I've heard that the norm here is to run off women and people of color.

That might have something to do with it.
An unintentionally hilarious post.
Mothra
GrowlTowel said:

Florda_mike said:

SIC EM 94 said:

This. No question J.B. is Jinx, though I think her husband sometimes posts under the same pseudonym.

Don't think C. Jordan is cinque. Not snarky enough, and he/she engages with others, whereas cinque just took pot shots at everyone.
Canada2017
C. Jordan said:

Florda_mike said:

C. Jordan said:

Florda_mike said:

SIC EM 94 said:

I'm not Cinque.

Nor am I J. B. Katz.

Hummmm

I like to debate myself!
Is that what they call it now ?
Porteroso
Cinque said enough dumb leftist things to give a lot of you radical conservatives a very high moral road, at least in your own minds. I am not surprised you miss him/her. Sort of like ultra radicals in Saudi Arabia making the still radical moderates feel good about only occasionally beating their wives and daughters.
Canada2017
Porteroso said:

Cinque said enough dumb leftist things to give a lot of you radical conservatives a very high moral road, at least in your own minds. I am not surprised you miss him/her. Sort of like ultra radicals in Saudi Arabia making the still radical moderates feel good about only occasionally beating their wives and daughters.

'cingue' was found to be posting hundreds of identical comments on several university message boards.

One would have to believe that either .......

A. She was a full on neurotic to waste thousands of man hours on such activity ....or

B. She ( them ) were compensated to do distribute such a massive amount of propaganda across the internet .

Canada2017
quash said:

Canada2017 said:

'cingue' is still here.

Same way one drives for Uber ?
4th and Inches
Mothra said:

GrowlTowel said:

Florda_mike said:

SIC EM 94 said:

This. No question J.B. is Jinx, though I think her husband sometimes posts under the same pseudonym.

Don't think C. Jordan is cinque. Not snarky enough, and he/she engages with others, whereas cinque just took pot shots at everyone.
also, cinque was never a paid member of any Baylor site.
quash
Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

'cingue' is still here.

Same way one drives for Uber ?

Better money in Uber.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.