Trump endorses Abbott's re-election

1,410 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by boognish_bear
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No surprise really....but it's official

boognish_bear
Abbott challenger Don Huffines claims he's even more in Trump's corner than Abbott

quash
boognish_bear said:

Abbott challenger Don Huffines claims he's even more in Trump's corner than Abbott

The "Trump candidate"? Is that how the next primary season is going to play out?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
4th and Inches
quash said:

boognish_bear said:

The "Trump candidate"? Is that how the next primary season is going to play out?
Yes, the next 1 to 2 election cycles will be all about which candidate can be Trumpiest ReTrumplican
bear2be2
quash said:

boognish_bear said:

Looking like it. You're either a Trump candidate or a RINO, and we know which one will curry favor with the current Republican electorate.
Osodecentx
bear2be2 said:

quash said:

boognish_bear said:

Looking like it. You're either a Trump candidate or a RINO, and we know which one will curry favor with some of the current Republican electorate.
FIFY
Osodecentx
Let's see who Dems nominate
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

whomever Hunter can schedule a side door meeting with for his friends
Porteroso
Gross. The conservative radicals love talking about Trump living rent free in liberals'minds, truth is he's not just rent free in the GOP's minds, he owns the whole thing. Whoever Trump supports will win.
PartyBear
I don't think the full slate of Republicans is even announced at this point for that matter. Crazy Sid Miller is supposedly jumping in. Trump may change endorsements 3 times in the race before the primary based on his instability.
Whiskey Pete
Not an abbott fan. He won't be getting my vote.
Doc Holliday
bear2be2 said:

quash said:

boognish_bear said:

Looking like it. You're either a Trump candidate or a RINO, and we know which one will curry favor with the current Republican electorate.
I want neither and Democrats are basically the same as RINO's but appear virtuous.

I guess that makes me politically homeless along with tens of millions of others who are tired of this **** show of a country.
Robert Wilson
bear2be2 said:

quash said:

boognish_bear said:

You don't know as much as you think you do, version ...
bear2be2
Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

quash said:

boognish_bear said:

I want neither and Democrats are basically the same as RINO's but appear virtuous.

I guess that makes me politically homeless along with tens of millions of others who are tired of this **** show of a country.

Welcome to the club. I've been politically homeless my entire adult life.
fadskier
I have no choice but to vote for Abbott. Democrats are too far left for me...
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
Oldbear83
Osodecentx said:

Official No-Chance-Democrats-Nominate-This-Person List:

1. Donald Trump
2. Beto
3. Ivanka Trump
4. Ruth Bader Ginsburg
5. Dan Patrick
6. Anyone named Cuomo (not in Texas, anyway)
7. Elon Musk
8. Dan Rather
9. Don Trump Jr
10. Anyone in Texas who built a successful business
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Baylor3216
Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

1. Donald Trump
2. Beto
3. Ivanka Trump
4. Ruth Bader Ginsburg
5. Dan Patrick
7. Elon Musk
8. Dan Rather
9. Don Trump Jr

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you didn't build that

-Sotoro
Oldbear83
Baylor3216 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

1. Donald Trump
2. Beto
3. Ivanka Trump
4. Ruth Bader Ginsburg
5. Dan Patrick
7. Elon Musk
8. Dan Rather
9. Don Trump Jr

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you didn't build that

-Sotoro
You saying Obama might run for TX Governor?
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
HuMcK
boognish_bear said:

So that's 1 thing he doesn't have the money to do, 1 thing he doesn't have the authority to do, and 1 thing that is already status quo (i.e. 3 promises he can't really keep), all of them just so happen to be aimed at non-white people and come from someone born wealthy. This guy really is the Trumpiest candidate.

Remember when our loosely regulated energy grid collapsed and Texans died because of it? Which candidate is promising to do something about that instead of focusing on transphobia and/or xenophobia?
boognish_bear
Whiskey Pete
HuMcK said:

boognish_bear said:

So that's 1 thing he doesn't have the money to do, 1 thing he doesn't have the authority to do, and 1 thing that is already status quo (i.e. 3 promises he can't really keep), all of them just so happen to be aimed at non-white people and come from someone born wealthy. This guy really is the Trumpiest candidate.

Remember when our loosely regulated energy grid collapsed and Texans died because of it? Which candidate is promising to do something about that instead of focusing on transphobia and/or xenophobia?
Oh good God, the Texas energy grid "didn't collapse".... over 80% of the Texas population didn't lost power. But hey play it up... you libs are known for that.

I bet you think that Texas will go completely dark any minute now don't you?
boognish_bear
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.