Fauci's Book Deal

8,544 Views | 187 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Mothra
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Yup, and he's been caught more than once telling the public something different from the truth or whole truth, whether about masks or herd immunity.
Also incorrect. He was up front about masks from the beginning.
Fauci was anything but candid or honest, from the very start.

Sorry to hurt your feelings, but your idol is a hypocrite and a bigot, Sam.
Carlos Santana is neither a hypocrite nor a bigot, but thanks for your input!
OK, I meant Fauci, your other idol.
Some of you Trumpniks hate Fauci so much, if he came out in favor of coronavirus I swear y'all would be against it.
Funny how the Left always assumes anyone criticizing a hypocrite or political blowhard must be devoted to the former President...
It's kind of a giveaway when you refer to non-Trumpist Republicans as "the Left."
You seem to have forgotten I opposed Trump in 2016. Come on Sam, you must have a few brain cells left that function!
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Doc Holliday
Money465
There are so many questions about the events of this past year in regards to Covid, but the withholding of viable therapeutics by Fauci contributed to the deaths of so many who could have been saved! His book will be nothing more than a piece of fiction.
Sam Lowry
Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Yup, and he's been caught more than once telling the public something different from the truth or whole truth, whether about masks or herd immunity.

Some of you Trumpniks hate Fauci so much, if he came out in favor of coronavirus I swear y'all would be against it.
Funny how the Left always assumes anyone criticizing a hypocrite or political blowhard must be devoted to the former President...
It's kind of a giveaway when you refer to non-Trumpist Republicans as "the Left."
You seem to have forgotten I opposed Trump in 2016. Come on Sam, you must have a few brain cells left that function!
You're in the cult, man. Deep as anyone here.
Oldbear83
Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

I think the opposite is true, Sam. You have Trump living in your noggin to the point that anyone who attacks Trump becomes a flawless saint in your book and anyone who doesn't blame Trump for everything wrong with the world gets falsely labeled a 'cultist'.

Get help, Sam. Here are some links that can help you:

https://www.heretohelp.bc.ca/factsheet/psychosis-symptoms-and-what-to-do

https://mentalillnesspolicy.org/coping/coping-tips-mentally-ill.html

https://www.verywellmind.com/what-are-persecutory-delusions-4586500

https://psychcentral.com/blog/psychosis/2018/02/coping-skills-for-delusions#1

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Whiskey Pete
Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

The true circle jerk cult is the never trumpers... wise up old man
Robert Wilson
Fauci lied, people died

That would make a good title
Mothra
Money465 said:

There are so many questions about the events of this past year in regards to Covid, but the withholding of viable therapeutics by Fauci contributed to the deaths of so many who could have been saved!
For all of Sam's obfuscation, this is actually the most heinous of Fauci's actions.
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Money465 said:

There are so many questions about the events of this past year in regards to Covid, but the withholding of viable therapeutics by Fauci contributed to the deaths of so many who could have been saved!
For all of Sam's obfuscation, this is actually the most heinous of Fauci's actions.
How and when did he manage to do that?
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Money465 said:

Already explained. Review previous comments.

Where my quote?
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Money465 said:

Where my quote?
It's in the link.

Your previous comment was that he "discredited" certain treatments, not that he withheld them. Is there any evidence that Fauci withheld treatments from Covid patients? Did he even have the power to do so?
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Money465 said:

Where my quote?
It's in the link.

Your previous comment was that he "discredited" certain treatments, not that he withheld them. Is there any evidence that Fauci withheld treatments from Covid patients? Did he even have the power to do so?
What link?

To clarify, I assume by "withheld" that the poster in question was generally referring to the public discrediting of therapeutics known to help COVID patients, but I have no evidence he legally "withheld" therapeutics, nor is that my claim (to the extent that is what the poster meant).
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Money465 said:

Where my quote?
It's in the link.

What link?

To clarify, I assume by "withheld" that the poster in question was generally referring to the public discrediting of therapeutics known to help COVID patients, but I have no evidence he legally "withheld" therapeutics, nor is that my claim (to the extent that is what the poster meant).
Well, he spoke accurately about the scientific studies available at the time, as opposed to pushing anecdotal evidence. That's part of his job. If it's "heinous," then any person in his position would have acted heinously. Of course doctors were still free to use any treatments they saw fit.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Money465 said:

Where my quote?
It's in the link.

What link?

Well, he spoke accurately about the scientific studies available at the time, as opposed to pushing anecdotal evidence. That's part of his job. If it's "heinous," then any person in his position would have acted heinously. Of course doctors were still free to use any treatments they saw fit.
No he did not.

Where's the link.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.