Worlds Largest Meat Producer Hit by Cyber Attack

2,228 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by GoldMind
GoldMind
How long do you want to ignore this user?
These criminals are something else

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57318965
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
Robert Wilson
We deserve this stupid **** for bottlenecking meat processing through about 5 places. Absolutely stupid regulation. We should have small regional processors all over the place.
OsoCoreyell
Time to start treating this stuff for what it is - State sponsored warfare. Sanction the hell out of Russia until this is cleaned up. Sever their connections to the larger web. Hurt them.
Robert Wilson
OsoCoreyell said:

Time to start treating this stuff for what it is - State sponsored warfare. Sanction the hell out of Russia until this is cleaned up. Sever their connections to the larger web. Hurt them.

Can't. Biden conspired with the Russians. Remember?
jupiter
WacoKelly83
Robert Wilson said:

OsoCoreyell said:

Let's see how tough Biden acts when he's face to face with Putin later this month. Or will he do the tough guy thing....and cancel. Or better yet, send Kamala. She may be busy though...you know with fixing the immigration thingee and now the voter suppression thingee
ABC BEAR
Robert Wilson said:

OsoCoreyell said:

I would expect Biden to thank Putin for accelerating his 'no meat' agenda.
J.B.Katz
Robert Wilson said:

We deserve this stupid **** for bottlenecking meat processing through about 5 places. Absolutely stupid regulation. We should have small regional processors all over the place.
This attack was interntional.

How are "we" supposed to control meat-production policy and regulation in other countries?

saykay
Robert Wilson said:

OsoCoreyell said:

Lulz... just Biden? Ya sure about that, cowboy?
~Regretfully Yours, The Pronoun Lady~
Whiskey Pete
WacoKelly83 said:

Robert Wilson said:

OsoCoreyell said:

Let's see how tough Biden acts when he's face to face with Putin later this month. Or will he do the tough guy thing....and cancel. Or better yet, send Kamala. She may be busy though...you know with fixing the immigration thingee and now the voter suppression thingee
biden's little man complex that causes him to tell tall tales of being a tough guy is reminiscent of someone who got their ass kicked daily in school.
OsoCoreyell
saykay said:

Robert Wilson said:

OsoCoreyell said:

Trumpster in no way scared Russia. This is basically a problem going back to the beginning of the Obama administration.
br53
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/this-foreign-meat-company-got-us-tax-money-now-it-wants-to-conquer-america/2019/11/04/854836ae-eae5-11e9-9306-47cb0324fd44_story.html

https://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/us-china-smithfield-096399

I posted this during the pandemic last year about our meat processing plants being owned by foreign countries and how our government has allowed that to happen. FYI it appears to be a bipartisan issue.

This is why I prefer to buy my cows and sows from local farmers and take them to a local processing plant. Plus its less expensive.
Robert Wilson
J.B.Katz said:

Robert Wilson said:

This attack was interntional.

How are "we" supposed to control meat-production policy and regulation in other countries?

We control it in our country. Our regulations have created a massive bottleneck by making it impossible for smaller, regional processors to operate.
Robert Wilson
saykay said:

Robert Wilson said:

OsoCoreyell said:

Isn't that what we do now? We just randomly accuse people of colluding with Russians?l

They have certainly been on a roll lately.
Bexar Pitts
One of my favorite scenes..ever..
HuMcK
Robert Wilson said:

saykay said:

Robert Wilson said:

OsoCoreyell said:

Isn't that what we do now? We just randomly accuse people of colluding with Russians?l

Only the people who's employees and kids get caught dealing with Russian intelligence agents during ongoing Russian espionage operations.
Robert Wilson
HuMcK said:

Robert Wilson said:

saykay said:

Robert Wilson said:

OsoCoreyell said:

Only the people who's employees and kids get caught dealing with Russian intelligence agents during ongoing Russian espionage operations.
They're doing a great job playing the long game.
GoldMind
I dont think Russia or any other country works with criminal organizations to engineer random cyber attacks. I dont buy it.
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
muddybrazos
ABC BEAR said:

Robert Wilson said:

OsoCoreyell said:

ya, it's so weird how the hackers are attacking oil and meat when Biden also dislikes those industries.
GoldMind
muddybrazos said:

ABC BEAR said:

Robert Wilson said:

OsoCoreyell said:

ya, it's so weird how the hackers are attacking oil and meat when Biden also dislikes those industries.
Does he dislike marine shipping too? Cause my company was hit recently.
muddybrazos
GoldMind said:

muddybrazos said:

ABC BEAR said:

Robert Wilson said:

OsoCoreyell said:

Does he dislike marine shipping too? Cause my company was hit recently.
Cyber attacks and supply chain disruption sounds like things from the Great Reset playbook.
Oldbear83
J.B.Katz: "This attack was interntional."

This is the first I have seen someone blame interns for this sort of thing.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
br53
Oldbear83 said:

J.B.Katz: "This attack was interntional."

This is the first I have seen someone blame interns for this sort of thing.
Monica did it
Bexar Pitts
GoldMind said:

I dont think Russia or any other country works with criminal organizations to engineer random cyber attacks. I dont buy it.
Just me, but I've always considered Russia to BE a criminal organization.
Doc Holliday
HuMcK said:

Robert Wilson said:

saykay said:

Robert Wilson said:

OsoCoreyell said:

Wild that you, a far leftist, believes the intelligence community who you know is responsible for bogus wars and failures. Same people who failed to stop 9/11, who've tried to frame citizens, lied about WMD's, COINTELPRO, MKULTRA, Waco and so on.

You're just straight up licking the boot. No questions or concerns. All because they target your political opposition.
GoldMind
Bexar Pitts said:

GoldMind said:

You were taught hate. That's sad.
Bexar Pitts
GoldMind said:

Bexar Pitts said:

GoldMind said:

You were taught hate. That's sad.
Not hate..survival...Judge by what people and countries do, not what they say...
J.B.Katz
Bexar Pitts said:

GoldMind said:

Under Putin, that's exactly what it is.
ATL Bear
GoldMind said:

North Korea does for certain.
GoldMind
ATL Bear said:

GoldMind said:

Links?
HuMcK
https://www.wired.com/story/how-north-korea-robs-banks-around-world/
ATL Bear
GoldMind said:

ATL Bear said:

GoldMind said:

Links?

Check out Lazarus Group.
GoldMind
ATL Bear said:

GoldMind said:

ATL Bear said:

GoldMind said:

Links?

Check out Lazarus Group.
Interesting that its even possible for a country full of people starving to death has the wherewithal to do any of this.
ATL Bear
GoldMind said:

ATL Bear said:

GoldMind said:

ATL Bear said:

GoldMind said:

Links?

Check out Lazarus Group.
Interesting that its even possible for a country full of people starving to death has the wherewithal to do any of this.
Kim Jong-un is a multi-Billionaire in a nation that, as you said, is starving to death, and has a GDP under $30 Billion. Hooray Juche!
J.B.Katz
GoldMind said:

ATL Bear said:

GoldMind said:

Links?

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/02/17/us-charges-north-korean-hackers-wannacry-sony-469406
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.