Another commie plot to stir racism is exposed!

915 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by nein51
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Police reports show black Minnesota high schooler sent racist messages to black students

Police in Minnesota have used forensics to determine that the creator of an Instagram account from which racist private messages to black students was a black female student at White Bear Lake High School.

In yet another "hate hoax" incident, it appears that the girl was sending racist messages to other black female students, although police could only confirm that she was the one who created the account. As far as individual messages go, they can, however, confirm that the messages did originate from her home IP.

According to The College Fix, the messages were virulently threatening and racist in nature, containing such phrases as "die, ni**er", among others.
One message said, 'Go back to Africa. With your tribe.' Another post said, 'GET HANGED. DIE. KILL YOURSELF," KSTP-TV reported.
SIC EM 94
Florda_mike said:

Police reports show black Minnesota high schooler sent racist messages to black students

Police in Minnesota have used forensics to determine that the creator of an Instagram account from which racist private messages to black students was a black female student at White Bear Lake High School.

In yet another "hate hoax" incident, it appears that the girl was sending racist messages to other black female students, although police could only confirm that she was the one who created the account. As far as individual messages go, they can, however, confirm that the messages did originate from her home IP.

According to The College Fix, the messages were virulently threatening and racist in nature, containing such phrases as "die, ni**er", among others.
One message said, 'Go back to Africa. With your tribe.' Another post said, 'GET HANGED. DIE. KILL YOURSELF," KSTP-TV reported.

The whole "hoax" thing is far more common than most people will admit...even some of the more "woke" posters on Sicem365. In a more local setting, the so-called anti-Asian American hate crimes at Baylor have magically disappeared for some reason.
drahthaar
Tawana Brawley
Thee University
Joe Dementia Biden

or

Kamel Toe Harris

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
cms186
a commie plot involving one dumb teenage girl and?
I'm the English Guy
Florda_mike
cms186 said:

a commie plot involving one dumb teenage girl and?

^^^ From the "English guy" in England

Of course you don't get it
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Theres a red under my bed......

bularry
SIC EM 94 said:

Florda_mike said:

The whole "hoax" thing is far more common than most people will admit...even some of the more "woke" posters on Sicem365. In a more local setting, the so-called anti-Asian American hate crimes at Baylor have magically disappeared for some reason.

sadly, it is, as young people like this girl want to stir up attention... kinda like a social pyro.

no idea what this has to do with "communists". I'm sure Mike will say she is a Venezuela spy
PacificBear
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

kinky
Shippou

I'm sorry, I'll see my way out.
Florda_mike

With you, I'm extremely curious what's red, under your bed???
Whiskey Pete
Shocking that someone would fake a racist incident to garner attention, drive a narratvie and further an agenda that would benefit them personally.

That girl who said some racists pushed her off a sidewalk at Baylor (the day after Trump won the White House), didn't she come out and say she lied?

If white silence is violence then are what black lies?
Florda_mike
Rawhide said:

Shocking that someone would fake a racist incident to garner attention, drive a narratvie and further an agenda that would benefit them personally.

That girl who said some racists pushed her off a sidewalk at Baylor (the day after Trump won the White House), didn't she come out and say she lied?

If white silence is violence then are what black lies?

Lies that instigate and promote mass violence against whites?
nein51
bularry said:

SIC EM 94 said:

Florda_mike said:

sadly, it is, as young people like this girl want to stir up attention... kinda like a social pyro.
no idea what this has to do with "communists". I'm sure Mike will say she is a Venezuela spy
I assumed he was referring to the "ends justify the means" otherwise I got nothing.

It is sort of crazy how often this stuff seems to happen though.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.