Trump back inAug2021 ?

3,676 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by HuMcK
Porteroso
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thee University said:

By the end of this year Trump will be put to bed.

Wow... I know you'll have a lot of excuses, but I actually bet you will vote for him in 2024. And he will have more support than he has right now, Jan 1 2022. People will continue to make excuses for his part in Jan 6 until it's not a big deal. This board is a great example of short memories.
Thee University
Porteroso said:

Thee University said:

By the end of this year Trump will be put to bed.

Wow... I know you'll have a lot of excuses, but I actually bet you will vote for him in 2024. And he will have more support than he has right now, Jan 1 2022. People will continue to make excuses for his part in Jan 6 until it's not a big deal. This board is a great example of short memories.
BS!

I'll write in Topo Gigio for President over Trump or Kamala.

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Doc Holliday
Thee University said:

Trump is a huge, debilitating burden on conservatives. Bury him and start polishing up someone like DeSantis, Noem, Tim Scott, Crenshaw or someone else with real backbone.
While I agree on Trump, those 3 are neocons, especially Crenshaw. Establishment as it gets.
muddybrazos
I'm pretty excited for August when we get a our rightfully elected president restored. The fake puppet regime is the product of fraud.
Bexar Pitts
muddybrazos said:

I'm pretty excited for August when we get a our rightfully elected president restored. The fake puppet regime is the product of fraud.
I've read everyone's posts on these boards for years..long before I ever posted. Muddy, you are an intelligent human being. You simply can't be serious about restoring "our rightfully elected president." Other than "stirring up the hive" for heated discussion, why in the world would you even post that stuff? I don't like Biden any better than you, but unfortunately he was elected due to Trump being the opposition. Seriously, it's just that simple. Republicans need to get off the Trump bandwagon and think about finding a decent conservative candidate to take back the White House in 2024, or else this mess will only get worse. Just my thoughts...and hopes..
'
4th and Inches
PartyBear said:

Trump himself over the past week until the platform upon which he had his new blog took him down like Twitter did.
you seem obsessed with what our past president is doing... why is that?
Osodecentx
Bexar Pitts said:

muddybrazos said:

I've read everyone's posts on these boards for years..long before I ever posted. Muddy, you are an intelligent human being. You simply can't be serious about restoring "our rightfully elected president." Other than "stirring up the hive" for heated discussion, why in the world would you even post that stuff? I don't like Biden any better than you, but unfortunately he was elected due to Trump being the opposition. Seriously, it's just that simple. Republicans need to get off the Trump bandwagon and think about finding a decent conservative candidate to take back the White House in 2024, or else this mess will only get worse. Just my thoughts...and hopes..
Bexar,
I'm pretty sure Mud's post is meant as sarcasm.
On another note, I think the election of Biden, in part, is due to the "something for nothing" crowd. They want what you have and don't want to work. I don't know what percent of Biden's vote is due to this, but there are millions in the US.
muddybrazos
Bexar Pitts said:

muddybrazos said:

'

You sort of answered your own question. I like to troll at times but I do think there was election fraud and that Trump did actually win.
Doc Holliday
Osodecentx said:

Bexar Pitts said:

muddybrazos said:

I think the election of Biden, in part, is due to the "something for nothing" crowd. They want what you have and don't want to work.
This fits the criteria of most millennials and gen z and even boomers who've grown accustomed to modern life. They're a product of convenience:

We grew up having to buy groceries, make our own meals or go to restaurants. Newer generations can instantaneously get food delivered to their door with a tap of a finger. They're missing out on a lot of proactive behavior. It's not just simple tasks either, they have google while older generations had to rely on looking through dictionaries, books and conversing with teachers or parents. These are just two examples out of hundreds that these people are missing. When they enter the workplace and it doesn't work like the rest of their lives, they get angry.

Convenience and efficiency is viewed as a right, rather than a privilege and as a society we're looking for the same services from government.
quash
Hooboy.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Bexar Pitts
Osodecentx said:

Bexar Pitts said:

muddybrazos said:

Bexar,
I'm pretty sure Mud's post is meant as sarcasm.
On another note, I think the election of Biden, in part, is due to the "something for nothing" crowd. They want what you have and don't want to work. I don't know what percent of Biden's vote is due to this, but there are millions in the US.
My bad on the misread...agree on the "something for nothing" crowd..I was entering "at the open" trades on my cell and writing that post on my "puter at the same time..I'm too dayum old to do two things at once! :-) I obviously need to think more and write less. Edit: One last thought...while I do agree with the something for nothing observation ..I believe Trump is the only candidate that Biden could have beaten...particularly due to the anti-Trump sentiment in the big city suburbs..that are traditionally Republican strongholds..
Bexar Pitts
muddybrazos said:

Bexar Pitts said:

muddybrazos said:

'

You sort of answered your own question. I like to troll at times but I do think there was election fraud and that Trump did actually win.
:-)
PartyBear
4th and Inches said:

PartyBear said:

Trump himself over the past week until the platform upon which he had his new blog took him down like Twitter did.
Then you arent paying attention. I didnt start this thread. Someone asked who is it making the claim of the OP. I hardly talk about about Trump. You guys are the ones always talking about him non stop and starting threads from the "we love him" vantage point.
4th and Inches
PartyBear said:

4th and Inches said:

PartyBear said:

Then you arent paying attention. I didnt start this thread. Someone asked who is it making the claim of the OP. I hardly talk about about Trump. You guys are the ones always talking about him non stop and starting threads from the "we love him" vantage point.
you guys? Watch your pronouns!

HuMcK
Trump gives his wink and nod.
TWD 1974
bear2be2 said:

ATL Bear said:

It's like a doomsday cult. Pick a date and the true believers will follow.

And then kick the can down the road when they're wrong.

"We misinterpreted the signs."
It is well known that the Great Trumpkin with arise only from the most sincere Trumpkin Patch.
Florda_mike
4th and Inches said:

PartyBear said:

4th and Inches said:

PartyBear said:

you guys? Watch your pronouns!

Such a terribly UGLY child

Mercilessly UGLY
Whiskey Pete
HuMcK said:

does russia approve?
Florda_mike
Rawhide said:

HuMcK said:

does russia approve?

Will have to happen within 90 days and that would be a worldwide volcano blast

Show me!
J.R.
what a freaking lunatic. Right on Trumpy Bear! You lost all 3 you freaking idiot and my taxes are going up!
Florda_mike
J.R. said:

what a freaking lunatic. Right on Trumpy Bear! You lost all 3 you freaking idiot and my taxes are going up!

^^^ Acting "as if" you voted Trump? Give us a break!
HuMcK
I'm sure they are more than happy to have their puppet continuing to try and destabilize the US even after he lost.
Whiskey Pete
HuMcK said:

I'm sure they are more than happy to have their puppet continuing to try and destabilize the US even after he lost.
yeah, but not China right?

You're a clown humck
HuMcK
No I'm sure China is enjoying it immensely too. They got Trump to trash the TPP early on, one of their key foreign policy goals at the time, and now he's trying to tear the country apart for his own ego. He's pretty much the dream scenario for America's enemies.

We never did hear who it was that paid $16mil into Trump's secret Chinese bank account in 2017, but I'm sure that was just a coincidence and totally not a bribe of some kind. Sitting Presidents lie about bank accounts to conceal payments from China all the time...right?
Cobretti
Let's focus on more important news...

Doc Holliday
HuMcK said:

No I'm sure China is enjoying it immensely too. They got Trump to trash the TPP early on, one of their key foreign policy goals at the time, and now he's trying to tear the country apart for his own ego. He's pretty much the dream scenario for America's enemies.

We never did hear who it was that paid $16mil into Trump's secret Chinese bank account in 2017, but I'm sure that was just a coincidence and totally not a bribe of some kind. Sitting Presidents lie about bank accounts to conceal payments from China all the time...right?
Got any proof or is this BlueAnon?
HuMcK
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/20/us/trump-taxes-china.html

The article is long and contains a lot, some highlights:
Quote:

And it turns out that China is one of only three foreign nations the others are Britain and Ireland where Mr. Trump maintains a bank account, according to an analysis of the president's tax records, which were obtained by The New York Times. The foreign accounts do not show up on Mr. Trump's public financial disclosures, where he must list personal assets, because they are held under corporate names. The identities of the financial institutions are not clear.

Quote:

The Chinese account is controlled by Trump International Hotels Management L.L.C., which the tax records show paid $188,561 in taxes in China while pursuing licensing deals there from 2013 to 2015.
(...)
In 2017, the company reported an unusually large spike in revenue some $17.5 million, more than the previous five years' combined. It was accompanied by a $15.1 million withdrawal by Mr. Trump from the company's capital account.

Quote:

Until last year, China's biggest state-controlled bank rented three floors in Trump Tower, a lucrative lease that drew accusations of a conflict of interest for the president.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.