Would you do business with Jeff Skilling?

1,628 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by GoldMind
GoldMind
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/business/energy/article/enron-ceo-jeffrey-skilling-houston-business-15367662.php

I would.
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
quash

Pay wall.

I can't find anything since a year ago; did Veld LLC ever launch?
Osodecentx
I wouldn't
bularry
I wouldn't

Yes he's smart....maybe too smart
J.B.Katz
No.
GoldMind
I would, because hes a proven entity. He's been successful for lack of a better word at every stop. Despite being behind the biggest fraud ever, he took Enron from average to absolutely savage.
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
Oldbear83
GoldMind said:

I would, because hes a proven entity. He's been successful for lack of a better word at every stop. Despite being behind the biggest fraud ever, he took Enron from average to absolutely savage.
Good heavens, what a load of crap. Skilling took a viable company, ran scams to make quick money, and in the process hurt millions of customers, destroyed the life savings of thousands, created textbook cases on fraud and deceptive practices, and basically proved himself to be lacking even the most basic human decency.

Skilling is scum.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
GoldMind
Oldbear83 said:

GoldMind said:

Good heavens, what a load of crap. Skilling took a viable company, ran scams to make quick money, and in the process hurt millions of customers, destroyed the life savings of thousands, created textbook cases on fraud and deceptive practices, and basically proved himself to be lacking even the most basic human decency.

Skilling is scum.

Duly noted
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.