Black Lives Matter Imploding - "Give Us The Money Or Be Called Racist"

636 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by C. Jordan
Thee University
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looks like I was right several months ago when I chose that signature below my posts.

Is there a list of the corporations and people that have fallen for or been shamed into donating to this scam? I want to make certain I don't ever do business with them in the future?
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
quash

Your link doesn't work.
Thee University
quash said:

Your link doesn't work.

I got your link

Hanging

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
C. Jordan
Thee University said:

Looks like I was right several months ago when I chose that signature below my posts.

Is there a list of the corporations and people that have fallen for or been shamed into donating to this scam? I want to make certain I don't ever do business with them in the future?
I'm sure they'll be sorry to lose your business.

ABC BEAR
Thee University said:

Most of those corporations flopped before they even received a call. They know the hustle by now and are trying to avoid being publicly singled out. BLM is just the latest player in the shakedown game.
C. Jordan
Thee University said:

Okay.

If you insist.

You'll find a list here:

These companies definitely don't deserve your business!

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.