White Privilege

17,380 Views | 236 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by whiterock
Wrecks Quan Dough
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shippou said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shippou said:

whitetrash said:

Does gluing woolly caterpillars above your eyes automatically make you a colonizer?
No, I think just colonizing most of the known world for capitalistic exploits is really the only prerequisite.
I'm a white US American, am I a colonizer?

You exist in a colonizer settler state. But I don't consider you a colonizer.
I am not the colonizer. I am the agent and settlor for the colonizer. --Sovereign Citizen Bear

I had a giggle, not gonna lie.
That is fine, but I do not wish to create joinder with you.
Oldbear83
Carlos Cruz said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shippou said:

whitetrash said:

Does gluing woolly caterpillars above your eyes automatically make you a colonizer?
No, I think just colonizing most of the known world for capitalistic exploits is really the only prerequisite.

I am not the colonizer. I am the agent and settlor for the colonizer. --Sovereign Citizen Bear
I am the Walrus.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
bear2be2
Carlos Cruz said:

Shippou said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shippou said:

whitetrash said:

Thanks for sending me down the rabbit hole of sovereign citizens ownage videos.

I didn't even realize these idiots were a thing.
quash
bear2be2 said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Shippou said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shippou said:

whitetrash said:

Oh yeah. There was a big run on them during the '90s when The Republic of Texas had three official governments, I got to represent the Secretary of State of one of them.

See also: can only pay with gold; U.S. courts that display a U.S. flag with gold braid have no jurisdiction except over admiralty matters; only sheriff's courts have jurisdiction; you don't need a license to drive, etc.

That last one is true in a sense: you can drive anywhere you want without a license, so long as you have a contractual agreement with the private owner of the property. Just stay off public roads.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Wrecks Quan Dough
bear2be2 said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Shippou said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shippou said:

whitetrash said:

You really have to see "P Barnes" in action. The bailiff who gives no slack to Sovereigns.
Wrecks Quan Dough
quash said:

bear2be2 said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Shippou said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shippou said:

whitetrash said:

you don't need a license to drive, etc.

"I am not driving. I am travelling."

Seriously.
Wrecks Quan Dough

This video is free primer on the Sovereign Citizen movement.
bear2be2
Carlos Cruz said:

bear2be2 said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Shippou said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shippou said:

whitetrash said:

You really have to see "P Barnes" in action. The bailiff who gives no slack to Sovereigns.
I have. He was the star of the first of several videos I watched.
ATL Bear
Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shippou said:

whitetrash said:

Take the L and move on. Or just live ironically under the freedom that allows you to ***** and moan about historical transgressions from the abundance of creature comforts that "exploitation" affords you.

Griping about colonizing in the 21st century....It's like griping about being religiously persecuted because the Council of Trent. We're all still victims from that global discord and war!
Shippou
ATL Bear said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shippou said:

whitetrash said:

Take the L and move on. Or just live ironically under the freedom that allows you to ***** and moan about historical transgressions from the abundance of creature comforts that "exploitation" affords you.

Griping about colonizing in the 21st century....It's like griping about being religiously persecuted because the Council of Trent. We're all still victims from that global discord and war!

You seem upset.
ATL Bear
Shippou said:

ATL Bear said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shippou said:

whitetrash said:

You seem upset.
I'm too busy colonizing to be upset.
Shippou
ATL Bear said:

Shippou said:

ATL Bear said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shippou said:

whitetrash said:

You seem upset.

That's cool. I hope you realize in your early morning outburst that I didn't call anyone a colonizer. It's not 1492, just because you live in a colonizer settler state doesn't mean you are one, stop having a guilty conscience.
Oldbear83
Shippou said:

ATL Bear said:

Shippou said:

ATL Bear said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shippou said:

whitetrash said:

You seem upset.

That's cool. I hope you realize in your early morning outburst that I didn't call anyone a colonizer. It's not 1492, just because you live in a colonizer settler state doesn't mean you are one, stop having a guilty conscience.
I hope you realize your condescending tone does not mean you have a farking clue what you are talking about.
Shippou
Oldbear83 said:

Shippou said:

ATL Bear said:

Shippou said:

ATL Bear said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shippou said:

whitetrash said:

You seem upset.

I hope you realize your condescending tone does not mean you have a farking clue what you are talking about.

>be me
>have a degree in history and a minor in polisci
>not know the impact of colonization and imperialism and their effects on the developing world and the global south

The Rickest Rick There Is
Some people just can't move on. I bet his grandkids will still be talking about this same stuff.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Shippou said:

Oldbear83 said:

Shippou said:

ATL Bear said:

Shippou said:

ATL Bear said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shippou said:

whitetrash said:

You seem upset.

>be me
>not know the impact of colonization and imperialism and their effects on the developing world and the global south

Wow. A history degree and minor in poli sci. Impressive. But to answer your question: yes, I would like fries with that.
Shippou
Carlos Cruz said:

Shippou said:

Oldbear83 said:

Shippou said:

ATL Bear said:

Shippou said:

ATL Bear said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shippou said:

whitetrash said:

You seem upset.

>be me

Wow. A history degree and minor in poli sci. Impressive. But to answer your question: yes, I would like fries with that.

Lol, you're goofy. White fragility clearly on display on the sicem365 R&P board everyday of the week.
Oldbear83
Shippou said:

Oldbear83 said:

Shippou said:

ATL Bear said:

Shippou said:

ATL Bear said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shippou said:

whitetrash said:

You seem upset.

>be me

Judging from your posts, I'd have guessed

>you failed every sort of history or civics class from K on
> have been held hostage by a radical group of militant morons who can't comprehend the real world

found you a more accurate avatar, though:

Wrecks Quan Dough
Shippou said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Shippou said:

Oldbear83 said:

Shippou said:

ATL Bear said:

Shippou said:

ATL Bear said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shippou said:

whitetrash said:

You seem upset.

>be me

Lol, you're goofy. White fragility clearly on display on the sicem365 R&P board everyday of the week.
Whiteys are fragile. But they also oppress. Ahhhh, the magic whitey.
Doc Holliday
Shippou said:

Oldbear83 said:

Shippou said:

ATL Bear said:

Shippou said:

ATL Bear said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shippou said:

whitetrash said:

You seem upset.

>be me

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority
ATL Bear
Shippou said:

ATL Bear said:

Shippou said:

ATL Bear said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shippou said:

whitetrash said:

You seem upset.

You think it's guilt? My early mornings are because I'm still colonizing with capitalism many of the same regions you are griping about being under some imperialist thumb. See, I'm actually providing opportunity, income, and raised living standards, but it isn't due to any guilt, quite the opposite. I'll be sure to convey your sympathy to their plight as you rest comfortably in your Western privilege.
Waco1947
"colonizing with capitalism?"
What is it and do you do it?

You are right that it is not guilt but empowerment.
Waco1947
D. C. Bear
Shippou said:

ATL Bear said:

Shippou said:

ATL Bear said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shippou said:

whitetrash said:

You seem upset.

Does it matter if you personally called someone a "colonizer" or not? You are responsible for the rhetoric of anyone with whom you share some common political views or other traits and there is plenty of colonizer rhetoric out there broadly directed at anyone who doesn't toe the ideological line of the accuser.

The emoticon is entirely inadvertent.
D. C. Bear
ATL Bear said:

Shippou said:

ATL Bear said:

Shippou said:

ATL Bear said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shippou said:

whitetrash said:

You seem upset.

You think it's guilt? My early mornings are because I'm still colonizing with capitalism many of the same regions you are griping about being under some imperialist thumb. See, I'm actually providing opportunity, income, and raised living standards, but it isn't due to any guilt, quite the opposite. I'll be sure to convey your sympathy to their plight as you rest comfortably in your Western privilege.

What's your specific area of colonization?
ATL Bear
D. C. Bear said:

ATL Bear said:

Shippou said:

ATL Bear said:

Shippou said:

ATL Bear said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shippou said:

whitetrash said:

You seem upset.

What's your specific area of colonization?
Pelts and rare gems....
4th and Inches
Is this what they mean by white privilege?(NSFW)

curtpenn
cms186 said:

Canon said:

cms186 said:

GrowlTowel said:

bear2be2 said:

Not all indignities are universal. And those experienced by white people in this country have very rarely been related to their race or ethnicity -- a reality most racial and ethnic minorities haven't had the privilege of sharing throughout our relatively short history.

That acknowledgement is all white privilege really is. It's not the suggestion that white people are above struggle or difficulty.
And it is all bull***** You know it and Yellow Dog knows it.

Tell it to the frontiersmen slaughtered by the Redskins.
You expected the Native Americans to roll over and roll out the red carpet for the frontiersmen and their kin slaughtered all the Natives on the east coast? the Frontiersmen invaded their country, what else were they going to do?
What country was that, again? What was its name? Where were the borders? Which of the scores of different warring tribes was the representative leadership of this 'country' that was invaded?

The problem with believing stupid leftist taking points is they make you look just as stupid when you choose to repeat them.
ok, so because there were many different tribes with their own territories, that makes it ok that your descendants decimated them all?

Yes.
whiterock
D. C. Bear said:

Shippou said:

ATL Bear said:

Shippou said:

ATL Bear said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shippou said:

whitetrash said:

You seem upset.

Does it matter if you personally called someone a "colonizer" or not? You are responsible for the rhetoric of anyone with whom you share some common political views or other traits and there is plenty of colonizer rhetoric out there broadly directed at anyone who doesn't toe the ideological line of the accuser.

The emoticon is entirely inadvertent.

Pretty clear that the foremost places colonized are the history departments on college campuses in North America by critical theory ideologues.

It is truly amazing to see such ignorance on parade.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.