So this is the Fauci many of you have worshipped?

1,069 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Sam Lowry
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://nypost.com/2021/06/05/fauci-files-include-sick-march-madness-style-virus-bracket/

Don't worry, we don't expect any of you to admit you are wrong and question your past posts and decisions
cms186
Quote:

It's not clear whether or not the bracket was sent to Fauci the page does not include email headers or redaction marks
Quote:

It seems to be sent from John Brooks

so, just to be clear, you are using something that was sent from someone else to a group of people, maybe including Fauci, but noone knows, because the info to ascertain that has been stripped from this email dump and using it to besmirch him? actually, that sounds about right for you Mike

Now i will diligently expect a reply, attacking me based on my nationality and then calling me an idiot without responding to any of the salient points, aka, the Florda Mike special
I'm the English Guy
Florda_mike
I'm not real sure why you continue to defend this guy as you do but he's on his way down, and soon too

Well, as for you, some just can't admit their fear exceeds their logic to the extent they can't see reality when it's right in front of them

Fauci is a giant fraud being currently, minute by minute, exposed more and more

And that's the best way to expose a fraud ...... drip drip drip
cms186
Florda_mike said:

I'm not real sure why you continue to defend this guy as you do but he's on his way down, and soon too

Well, as for you, some just can't admit their fear exceeds their logic to the extent they can't see reality when it's right in front of them

i believe this is my first post regarding Fauci, first for some time at least, going off my post history.

EVEN IF your link and its misleading headline were true, all it proves is he has a twisted/inappropriate sense of humour, which is hardly the end of the world.

EVEN THEN, if all of your conspiracy theories are true and Fauci is a "giant Fraud" what does that get you? it doesnt make Covid go away, it doesnt stop people getting vaccinated or masks to stop being a good idea in some situations. People didnt "worship" him, they listened to him, because hes an experienced Doctor and seems to know what hes talking about
I'm the English Guy
Whiskey Pete
Florda_mike said:

I've got that guy on ignore almost from day one. Weird that someone who doesn't live in this country and is not from this country wants to come to a college site and engage in debate of American politics.

either he's fancies himself as somehow better than Americans (and loves to point out how America is wrong) or it's just a weird little fella or both.
Florda_mike
Rawhide said:

Florda_mike said:

I've got that guy on ignore almost from day one. Weird that someone who doesn't live in this country and is not from this country wants to come to a college site and engage in debate of American politics.

either he's fancies himself as somehow better than Americans (and loves to point out how America is wrong) or it's just a weird little fella or both.

Thanks

Haven't done the "ignore" thing in awhile but will now

Thanks again buddy
jupiter
If Fauci is a Fraud, why did Trump make him his Public Health spokesman to begin with?
Whiskey Pete
jupiter said:

If Fauci is a Fraud, why did Trump make him his Public Health spokesman to begin with?
Since he's a fraud, why is he still there, now?
Florda_mike
jupiter said:

It's code, 3 of the 5 letters in both Fauci and Fraud are "F", a and u

If you believe by now he's still not a fraud then you're capable of believing that for sure
midgett
He's had red flags following him since at least April of last year.

Almost all who worship at the church of Fauchina do so for ONE reason. He disagreed with Trump on certain issues. His flip flopping alone was a red flag.

The emails don't prove he knew it was a man made virus. They do prove that he was privately concerned it was a possibility while publicly claiming it was highly unlikely. That alone for his position deserves being fired.

What baffles me is the left's total shutdown of the topic. Isn't it prudent to do all the investigation necessary to prove any hypothesis right or wrong? That's just common scientific sense. The SOLE REASON the left shut that down is because Trump mentioned it as a possibility.

There is zero science on the left about COVID. It is all political science.

It's gotta be scary to the media, and they dang sure won't admit it, but Trump is proving to be right on a lot of stuff they annihilated him for.
Sam Lowry
cms186 said:

Florda_mike said:

People didnt "worship" him, they listened to him, because hes an experienced Doctor and seems to know what hes talking about
These guys don't know the difference. Either you worship someone (like Trump) or you vilify him, there is no in between.
Doc Holliday
Sam Lowry said:

cms186 said:

Florda_mike said:

People didnt "worship" him, they listened to him, because hes an experienced Doctor and seems to know what hes talking about
These guys don't know the difference. Either you worship someone (like Trump) or you vilify him, there is no in between.
Or you realize the entire thing is a **** show and there's no adults in the room.
Sam Lowry
Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

cms186 said:

Florda_mike said:

Or you realize the entire thing is a **** show and there's no adults in the room.
I used to think that. There's some truth in it, but it's not that simple.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.