It Would Be Hilarious

1,390 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by jupiter
Whiskey Pete
How long do you want to ignore this user?
..... If Trump ran for House Seat District 22 in Florida (and won) and democrats lose the House; then Trump gets elected as Speaker of the House.

Not saying it will happen. Not saying I want it to happen. Not saying Trump should do it.

I'm just saying if something crazy like that happened, liberal heads would literally explode - right after they screamed at the sky.

Would even be more hilarious if dems lost Senate and Cancun Cruz became majority leader.

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
it would be funny but I bet no heads would "literally" explode.
Buddha Bear
Trump would be forced to make deals with the swamp if all that happened. Would be the end of his fanatic following.

PS - Although if he really did want to drain the swamp getting elected to congress and then ripping them apart would be the best way to do it.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Trump would never lower himself to be a lowly House of Representatives member. I like the thought but no way in Hell. He would not lower and demean himself in such a way. His ego is much too big!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Whiskey Pete
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

I don't know, I'm pretty sure her head would explode:

br53
Rawhide said:

Thats a her?
bularry
I gotta say, that would be a hilarious situation...
Booray
What would be hilarious is DJT winning the seat but the GOP staying the minority party. He would demonstrate his love for America by abdicating any responsibility. Doubt he would show up.
bear2be2
I look forward to the day when the Republican Party offers a more ambitious platform than trolling/owning/triggering libs.

In a time when we desperately need a reasonable conservative counterweight to far-left policy proposals, we get a party of unapologetic *******s who are more concerned with fighting a hopeless culture war and trolling their political opponents than offering conservative solutions to modern problems.
quash
Booray said:

What would be hilarious is DJT winning the seat but the GOP staying the minority party. He would demonstrate his love for America by abdicating any responsibility. Doubt he would show up.
Too much work, not enough air time.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Porteroso
Rawhide said:

..... If Trump ran for House Seat District 22 in Florida (and won) and democrats lose the House; then Trump gets elected as Speaker of the House.

Not saying it will happen. Not saying I want it to happen. Not saying Trump should do it.

I'm just saying if something crazy like that happened, liberal heads would literally explode - right after they screamed at the sky.

Would even be more hilarious if dems lost Senate and Cancun Cruz became majority leader.

Trump is living rent free in your mind. You should charge the guy a few dollars, seriously. The leftists get called names for bringing up how badly he wrecked the White House, you know, remembering history, and the right wingers are hypothizing about him pretending to be a public servant again, all in the name of wanting to watch heads explode. This is just hilarious to watch.
quash
Got addicted to liberal tears and the source dried up.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
br53
I wish we could find some real leadership to run and guide this country on both sides of the aisle. We need some maturity and leadership from them both because this childish stuff is not working for the betterment of our country.
Whiskey Pete
Porteroso said:

Rawhide said:

Trump is living rent free in your mind. You should charge the guy a few dollars, seriously. The leftists get called names for bringing up how badly he wrecked the White House, you know, remembering history, and the right wingers are hypothizing about him pretending to be a public servant again, all in the name of wanting to watch heads explode. This is just hilarious to watch.
Sorry, saw it in a meme and thought it was funny... which happens to be true.

I guess his mean tweets hurt your feelings?
Whiskey Pete
br53 said:

I wish we could find some real leadership to run and guide this country on both sides of the aisle. We need some maturity and leadership from them both because this childish stuff is not working for the betterment of our country.
Is where the country is today a reflection of the leadership or is the leadership a reflection of the country?
Malbec
br53 said:

Most of the country doesn't have the stomach for what needs to be done, just like in 1939. They'll find the fortitude when the necessity is thrust upon them, and it won't be pretty for awhile.
br53
Malbec said:

br53 said:

Most of the country doesn't have the stomach for what needs to be done, just like in 1939. They'll find the fortitude when the necessity is thrust upon them, and it won't be pretty for awhile.
I dont know that most of the country can handle what it takes to get it done like that generation did. Especially if the reaction to COVID and the Texas Winter Storm is any indication. Too many people rely on conveniences and dont know how to prepare or care for themselves. I think our leadership lately has mirrored what our society has become. Our leadership looks like the Kardashians vs The McCoys in Washington.
Forest Bueller_bf
Rawhide said:

I've got it from a good source that her head indeed has already exploded.
Forest Bueller_bf
br53 said:

Rawhide said:

Thats a her?
Back then she was, today prolly a them/their.
Porteroso
Rawhide said:

Porteroso said:

Rawhide said:

What tweet? I'm not dumb enough to read his tweets. But keep up the bs, blame it on the memes.
Forest Bueller_bf
Forest Bueller_bf said:

br53 said:

Rawhide said:

Thats a her?
I was only meaning to give this lady crap, because she is or was nuts.

Not those that actually struggle with transgender identification.
That is a struggle and heartache I would not wish on anybody.
For those that literally do not feel at home in their own body, and
there are people that don't, I have to feel for them and their family.

quash
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

br53 said:

Rawhide said:

Thats a her?

Interesting armchair psychology to call her nuts based on the picture. At least say she was having mental health issues. I see anger.
Forest Bueller_bf
quash said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

br53 said:

Rawhide said:

Thats a her?

Interesting armchair psychology to call her nuts based on the picture. At least say she was having mental health issues. I see anger.
I read her back story at the time. I will stand with nuts.
Whiskey Pete
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Rawhide said:

I've got it from a good source that her head indeed has already exploded.
Whiskey Pete
Porteroso said:

Rawhide said:

Porteroso said:

Rawhide said:

What tweet? I'm not dumb enough to read his tweets. But keep up the bs, blame it on the memes.
Trump is stuck so far your derriere, you don't know if you should scratch your watch or wind your ass
LIB,MR BEARS
No reps would elect him as speaker for fear of him actually attempting to drain the swamp. They are a big part of that swamp.
jupiter
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.