Judge Starr Spoke at Rotary Meeting Yesterday

2,463 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Florda_mike
REvansBU71
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We went to Tyler, TX Rotary Club to hear Judge Starr speak.
He was terrific!
Took some points from his latest book Religious Freedom in Crisis.
Lots of Baylor folk there.
His talk will be on YouTube,

At one point early on, he said "Sic'em Bears!", (to a huge applause) and "If there are any Aggies present, please leave the room." Also huge applause.
Any Trump

“And if you do-oo.....” - Lt. Hauk
REvansBU71
He took some questions after:

1: What was a funny part of the Reagan Administration?

After he was shot, he met with Doctors, and said "I hope you're all Republicans!"

They weren't.

2: Have you reconciled with the Clintons?

"We don't send cards back and forth, but I have sent them a message that, if they want to sit down and discuss things, I'll will absolutely say 'yes!'"

"I haven't heard a word."
Any Trump

OsoCoreyell
REvansBU71 said:

2: Have you reconciled with the Clintons?

"We don't send cards back and forth, but I have sent them a message that, if they want to sit down and discuss things, I'll will absolutely say 'yes!'"

"I haven't heard a word."
If you don't think Hilary Clinton would sell Bill for chili meat if it gave her the Presidency, you haven't been paying attention. Bill doesn't live in the same house with her for a reason.
Porteroso
In retrospect, Clinton was one of the last good Presidents, essentially a moderate by today's standards. Starr did his job, but the fact that he made his name investigating a blowjob is a bit hilarious. If only Bill had kept his appendages to himself, he'd be remembered fondly by everyone other than the radicals....
57Bear
Porteroso said:

In retrospect, Clinton was one of the last good Presidents, essentially a moderate by today's standards. Starr did his job, but the fact that he made his name investigating a blowjob is a bit hilarious. If only Bill had kept his appendages to himself, he'd be remembered fondly by everyone other than the radicals....
even Hillary???
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Porteroso said:

I used to despise Bill Clinton, based primarily on his his Tom-catting and lying to the country on national TV. Over the years, the better I got to know Hillary, the more forgiving I have been of Bill. Looking back, from a policy standpoint, Bill Clinton was a pretty good President.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
MrGolfguy
Porteroso said:

In retrospect, Clinton was one of the last good Presidents...

Baylor3216
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

I used to despise Bill Clinton, based primarily on his his Tom-catting and lying to the country on national TV. Over the years, the better I got to know Hillary, the more forgiving I have been of Bill. Looking back, from a policy standpoint, Bill Clinton was a pretty good President.

Republicans winning the house first time in 50 years had a lot to do with any fond memories of a kit on

People that complain about how things are a turning a blind eye to the fact the democrats have had almost all the power the last 70-80 years

Pretty ironic. Lol
Florda_mike
Baylor3216 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

Republicans winning the house first time in 50 years had a lot to do with any fond memories of a kit on

People that complain about how things are a turning a blind eye to the fact the democrats have had almost all the power the last 70-80 years

Pretty ironic. Lol

Absolutely true

Bush Sr started Globalist ruling us in '88 with continued Globalist presidents until Trump

They went after Trump because he is their threat but no one seems to understand that

Clinton is Globalist deluxe and a puppet only. Trash

People so want to get along and not see truth
C. Jordan
REvansBU71 said:

He was terrific!

At one point early on, he said "Sic'em Bears!", (to a huge applause) and "If there are any Aggies present, please leave the room." Also huge applause.
Did he talk about his role in defending Jeffrey Epstein? How about the moral gymnastics one must do to harass Epstein accusers while writing a book on religious freedom?

How about what a colossal fail he was at handling sexual assault complaints at BU?

Appropriate that he's been reduced to grifting on the rubber chicken circuit.
C. Jordan
Porteroso said:

It was pretty amazing that with all his woes, Clinton left office with a higher approval rating than just about any president in recent memory.
Proud 1992 Alum
Clinton's failure to take out Osama bin laden when he had the opportunity is a huge failure. Imagine if 9/11 hadn't happened.
Florda_mike
Thanks for your great opinions of another of your saint and saviors..... Cinque
Whiskey Pete
C. Jordan said:

Porteroso said:

It was pretty amazing that with all his woes, Clinton left office with a higher approval rating than just about any president in recent memory.
It's amazing what the explosion of the internet, more specifically the World Wide Web, did for the economy and Bill Clinton's approval numbers in the 90s
Thee University
No offense but is Rotary in Tyler what he is relegated to now days?
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Aliceinbubbleland
He was a moderate by Democrat standards. Very intelligent. It was his pardon of Marc Rich that burned me up but since then all the Presidents have abused that power. Trump used it like a King and Biden is apparently topping Trump in abusing Congress and overstepping Congress by Executive Orders.

Clinton tore up Gore for losing the election and not listening to his advice. I think he said the same to Hillary.
REvansBU71
C. Jordan said:

REvansBU71 said:

He was terrific!

Did he talk about his role in defending Jeffrey Epstein? .

No. We were needing to hear something positive. Anything. Sounds you could use some of that in your plans for the future, too.

Seek professional help.
Any Trump

REvansBU71
Thee University said:

The leader of that club is a BU grad, and has been a close friend of Starr's for several decades. Starr did it as a favor (and to promote his book).
Any Trump

C. Jordan
Florda_mike said:

?

I don't think Ken Starr was a saint or savior.

Neither was Bill Clinton.

And if you can't figure out I'm not Cinque, it's no wonder you can't tell the difference between real COVID facts and the nonsense you glean from the obscure corners of the 'net.
REvansBU71

Approval from whom? Epstein's girls?
Any Trump

Thee University
REvansBU71 said:

Thee University said:

The leader of that club is a BU grad, and has been a close friend of Starr's for several decades. Starr did it as a favor (and to promote his book).
That's what I figured.

Kind of like the football coach at Mount Vernon a few years ago?

Touch the robe!
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Florda_mike
REvansBU71 said:

C. Jordan said:

REvansBU71 said:

He was terrific!

No. We were needing to hear something positive. Anything. Sounds you could use some of that in your plans for the future, too.

Seek professional help.

C. Jordan = Cinque
Florda_mike
C. Jordan said:

Florda_mike said:

?

I don't think Ken Starr was a saint or savior.

Neither was Bill Clinton.

And if you can't figure out I'm not Cinque, it's no wonder you can't tell the difference between real COVID facts and the nonsense you glean from the obscure corners of the 'net.

Well, you sound and smell like Cinque

Are you sure you're not Cinque?
Malbec
REvansBU71 said:

C. Jordan said:

REvansBU71 said:

He was terrific!

Seek professional help.
That didn't work; they already tried a "New York-based psychiatrist."

White people make my blood boil...
Dnicknames
A few interesting Ken Starr anecdotes:

Starr used to fly to Washington, DC quarterly to build relationships with Texas lawmakers and position for appropriations. The staffer he met with most frequently has deep Baylor ties (they still read this board too I believe). Those relationships were very very valuable when the Big XII conference realignment shakeup happened.

Hillary Clinton has a ghost writer in Maryland that has written her books. When Hilary wrote about her experience through the Ken Starr saga, it was three women sitting in a DC suburb house putting together the books: Hilary, her ghost writer, and interestingly enough a Baylor grad who has a BU degree in accounting. Small world.

Ken Starr came across the Linda Tripp and Monica Lewinski scandal from information provided to Starr by private investigators that live outside Tyler, TX. Starr's investigation was rooted in East Texas. Interestingly enough, the PI's that broke the scandal to Starr are the parents of country music star Miranda Lambert.
REvansBU71
Thee University said:

REvansBU71 said:

Thee University said:

That's what I figured.

Kind of like the football coach at Mount Vernon a few years ago?

Touch the robe!

Health alert! Too much bitter weed is not good for the system.
Any Trump

Canada2017
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

In no way was Clinton a 'good' president .

Bombed innocent people in a vain attempt to garner support during his impeachment proceedings .
Was accused ( though never convicted ) of rape by at least 2 women .
Became a 'moderate' ONLY when republicans gained control of the house.
Used the powers of the presidency to intimidate accusers of his insane sexual affair with a young white house staffer .

Clinton's are dangerous, their old age has merely blurred the realities of that danger.

Many associates of the Clinton's never got to enjoy such old age.
Florda_mike
Dnicknames said:

Starr used to fly to Washington, DC quarterly to build relationships with Texas lawmakers and position for appropriations. The staffer he met with most frequently has deep Baylor ties (they still read this board too I believe). Those relationships were very very valuable when the Big XII conference realignment shakeup happened.

Hillary Clinton has a ghost writer in Maryland that has written her books. When Hilary wrote about her experience through the Ken Starr saga, it was three women sitting in a DC suburb house putting together the books: Hilary, her ghost writer, and interestingly enough a Baylor grad who has a BU degree in accounting. Small world.

Ken Starr came across the Linda Tripp and Monica Lewinski scandal from information provided to Starr by private investigators that live outside Tyler, TX. Starr's investigation was rooted in East Texas. Interestingly enough, the PI's that broke the scandal to Starr are the parents of country music star Miranda Lambert.

Ever heard of the book, Smith County Justice

Interesting history over there, huh?
Florda_mike
Canada2017 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

In no way was Clinton a 'good' president .

Bombed innocent people in a vain attempt to garner support during his impeachment proceedings .
Was accused ( though never convicted ) of rape by at least 2 women .
Became a 'moderate' ONLY when republicans gained control of the house.
Used the powers of the presidency to intimidate accusers of his insane sexual affair with a young white house staffer .

Clinton's are dangerous, their old age has merely blurred the realities of that danger.

Many associates of the Clinton's never got to enjoy such old age.

^^^ Gets it, and ain't scared to say it either!
REvansBU71
Porteroso said:

The "radicals" saved this country from the goofy people of the Clinton's ilk. Unfortunately, those people found a criminal way to steal an election.

You know it, I know it.
Any Trump

Bexar Pitts
Dnicknames said:

3 books and a movie possible from that post. :-)
Porteroso
REvansBU71 said:

C. Jordan said:

REvansBU71 said:

He was terrific!

Seek professional help.

Sounds like the guy talked about his life as a pseudo celebrity but left out the messy bits? Is Kim Kardashian next up at your rotary club? She could talk about the important life lessons she learned running a reality TV show these days, while ignoring the fact that she's famous because she leaked her own sextape.

Gotta keep it positive.
J.B.Katz
Porteroso said:

I'm looking back fondly on the days when all Congress and Senate were investigating was a blowjob.
OsoCoreyell
J.B.Katz said:

Porteroso said:

I'm looking back fondly on the days when all Congress and Senate were investigating was a blowjob.
#BelieveHer #MeToo
Florda_mike
Porteroso said:

REvansBU71 said:

C. Jordan said:

REvansBU71 said:

He was terrific!

Seek professional help.

Sounds like the guy talked about his life as a pseudo celebrity but left out the messy bits? Is Kim Kardashian next up at your rotary club? She could talk about the important life lessons she learned running a reality TV show these days, while ignoring the fact that she's famous because she leaked her own sextape.

Gotta keep it positive.

Check thread I just started about your admired Globalist murderer you fool
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.