J.B.Katz said:

J.R. said:

muddybrazos said:

J.R. said:

l personally have alot more confidence in Biden managing foreign policy than certainly Trump. You want to talk about a laughing stock, that is what we were during the Trump years. Biden is trying to right our relationships with our allies which Trump destroyed. You don't have to agree with allies on every issue, but you don't poke your friends in the eye with a sharp stick. We will see how the Putin meeting goes, but I bet Biden puts him on notice, unlike Trump who wanted to cozy up to him and wow Putting with his magnanimous personality. Having said that, I deplore Biden's domestic policies!
Sorry but putting a weak brain dead puppet out there does not project strength. Like him or not Trump is an alpha and he cared about what is best for America. Of course our Euro allies like Biden bc he does what he is told and plays his role in the globalist build back better NWO. The new world order agenda 2030 is not what is in the best interest of Americans.
We disagree strongly on this. Trump thought he was an Alpha, but he was a small , weak man.
You have the right take.

Trump was played by Putin.

Today right-wing media rooted for Putin over Biden and most of these boys bought it hook line and sinker. Putin looked chastened.

Lol can I get a link? This I need to laugh at.

In 2015 I was marveling at the flip of America's views on Russia. Left wingers thinking Russia wasn't so bad in the 70s, right wingers thinking Russia was actual hell. Now, it's completely flipped. Much like views on equality, fiscal conservatism, and many other things.