Will there be a handler when Biden meets with Putin

2,190 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Porteroso
Forest Bueller_bf
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Cause this mans mind is not all there, he will need support.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Embarrassing! We have become the laughing stock of the world.

I do regret we will not be able to watch Biden kiss Vladimir Putin's ass.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
whitetrash
Could be the most brutal encounter since Stalin took full advantage of an obviously ill and feeble FDR at Yalta in January 1945, ultimately leading to the Iron Curtain that stood for 44 years.
Doc Holliday
This is what our resident Dems and media wanted.

And he's not centrist at all, he's letting the radicals control his administration.
Thee University

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Media Bear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Seems we got more than enough of that from Biden's predecessor ...
Canon
Media Bear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Explain. Be explicit.
HuMcK
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Lol, pay special attention to the point spreads between the last guy and the current one.
HuMcK
I bet Biden doesn't spend his post-meeting presser taking Russia's side against our own Intel Agencies like his predecessor did. Hell, Trump put out another statement last week saying he believes Putin over the USIC.
Whiskey Pete
HuMcK said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Lol, pay special attention to the point spreads between the last guy and the current one.

LOL.... Anything with the "Strong Leader" and "Biden" doesn't belong in the same sentence, let alone the same page.

Biden has been a 50 year gov't hack who has accomplished virtually nothing except fleecing the American people for his own personal gain for half a century.

I find it hilarious that the libs who are sick and tired of old white guys running the country and then vote for yet just another old white guy to run the country. Not just an old white guy, but an establishment done nothing lifelong career politician.

You people crack me up.
Canon
HuMcK said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

This was measuring their confidence Biden could be controlled by them, and cede authority to them, just as Obama was and did. I'm sure they have a great deal of confidence in this.
J.R.
l personally have alot more confidence in Biden managing foreign policy than certainly Trump. You want to talk about a laughing stock, that is what we were during the Trump years. Biden is trying to right our relationships with our allies which Trump destroyed. You don't have to agree with allies on every issue, but you don't poke your friends in the eye with a sharp stick. We will see how the Putin meeting goes, but I bet Biden puts him on notice, unlike Trump who wanted to cozy up to him and wow Putting with his magnanimous personality. Having said that, I deplore Biden's domestic policies!
Doc Holliday
J.R. said:

l personally have alot more confidence in Biden managing foreign policy than certainly Trump. You want to talk about a laughing stock, that is what we were during the Trump years. Biden is trying to right our relationships with our allies which Trump destroyed. You don't have to agree with allies on every issue, but you don't poke your friends in the eye with a sharp stick. We will see how the Putin meeting goes, but I bet Biden puts him on notice, unlike Trump who wanted to cozy up to him and wow Putting with his magnanimous personality. Having said that, I deplore Biden's domestic policies!
Trump was tougher on Russia than Clinton, Bush or Obama and now Biden.

Who told you Trump didn't put Russia on notice?
muddybrazos
J.R. said:

Sorry but putting a weak brain dead puppet out there does not project strength. Like him or not Trump is an alpha and he cared about what is best for America. Of course our Euro allies like Biden bc he does what he is told and plays his role in the globalist build back better NWO. The new world order agenda 2030 is not what is in the best interest of Americans.
BearFan33
It's dangerous to have such a compromised "leader" out there. He's both compromised mentally and from the blackmail standpoint.

BIden literally is the embodiment of all the qualities the left projected onto Trump.

Our European allies love him as they can take advantage of him and his hapless administration in mechanism of Paris accords and the such. Our enemies like him because they know they can get away with anything they want.

Doc Holliday
BearFan33 said:

Our European allies love him as they can take advantage of him and his hapless administration in mechanism of Paris accords and the such. Our enemies like him because they know they can get away with anything they want.
It's insanity.

We have decades of trade data showing how we're getting screwed and how much American taxpayers unfairly foot the bill for our allies.

You present that to booray, humck, bear2b etc. and it doesn't phase them whatsoever.

We are screwed if we can't all identify the problem.
PacificBear
Biden knows how to play the game (just bend over). Trump had no idea what was going on and he didn't care. He wanted America to win. While that not be what everyone wants, it is what he did and he did it well. Trump: if you don't like us - fight us. World: yes sir

I hope Biden is not on another apology tour!

*** I never voted for Trump
J.R.
Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Did 't say that as he put some sanctions on Russia. However, he acted like a fool on the world's stage time after time. He refused to admit that Putin was behind election meddling. He was a coward and an embarrassment .
J.R.
muddybrazos said:

J.R. said:

Sorry but putting a weak brain dead puppet out there does not project strength. Like him or not Trump is an alpha and he cared about what is best for America. Of course our Euro allies like Biden bc he does what he is told and plays his role in the globalist build back better NWO. The new world order agenda 2030 is not what is in the best interest of Americans.
We disagree strongly on this. Trump thought he was an Alpha, but he was a small , weak man.
Doc Holliday
J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Did 't say that as he put some sanctions on Russia. However, he acted like a fool on the world's stage time after time. He refused to admit that Putin was behind election meddling. He was a coward and an embarrassment .
How was Putin behind election meddling? What are you even referring to?
HuMcK
Europe and our Atlantic Alliances are not the problem, Russia and China are. Biden used this G7/NATO trip to begin trying to forge a coalition that can counter China economically and militarily, and it appears he has focused his Pentagon on the region as well. He already has set out to secure resource supply chains and engaged the "Quad" (US/India/Australia/Japan) towards that end. He has been softer on Russia than I like, but at least he got out of his Putin summit without widespread calls for his officials to resign in protest, so incremental improvement at least.

Trump's folly was that he thought we could beat China alone, and while antagonizing our allies. Biden has made clear so far he won't be pursuing that strategy.
Redbrickbear
Watched his press conference.

Biden is the perfect representation of the American ruling elite: old, corrupt, demented
Porteroso
Canon said:

Media Bear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Explain. Be explicit.

If you want explicit photos of Trump kissing Putin's ass, you will be disappointed. Trump closed those meetings off from the media and even Congress.

For their eyes only.

But if you want examples of the rest of the world laughing at Trump, that's pretty easy.
Redbrickbear
Biden says Putin is suffering from diminished credibility on the world stage: "How would it be if the United States were viewed by the rest of the world as interfering with the elections directly of other countries?"

Yea because the US liberal ruling regime never interferes with elections in other countries....

Seriously, just about all of southeast Asia, the Middle East, South America, and about half of Europe would take issue with this statement.
J.R.
Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Because every govt agency who handles this stuff did the investigation and to an agency, they concluded Russia via a via Putin meddled in our election.
J.R.
Porteroso said:

Canon said:

Media Bear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Explain. Be explicit.

If you want explicit photos of Trump kissing Putin's ass, you will be disappointed. Trump closed those meetings off from the media and even Congress.

For their eyes only.

But if you want examples of the rest of the world laughing at Trump, that's pretty easy.
Mr. Canon, may I refer you to Helsinki? What a chit show that was.
Redbrickbear
J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Because every govt agency who handles this stuff did the investigation and to an agency, they concluded Russia via a via Putin meddled in our election.
They also said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, that the Federal government was not mass spying on its citizens, and that the a few hundred boobs walking around the capital was an "attempted white supremacist coup against our sacred democracy".

But by all means keeping trusting the opaque intelligence services and alphabet soup agencies.

J.R.
Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

They also said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, that the Federal government was not mass spying on its citizens, and that the a few hundred boobs walking around the capital was an "attempted white supremacist coup against our sacred democracy".

But by all means keeping trusting the opaque intelligence services and alphabet soup agencies.

and keep being a rwnj and a conspiracy theorist. Good luck with that . I'm trusting our career service people over that grifter , Trump.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
So Joe Biden gave Putin a list of 16 entities in the U.S. that are "off limits" to cyber/ ransomware attackers. So it it perfectly fine to attack any business or entity not on the list?

Weak and embarrassing. Not sure why this is acceptable to you LWNJs.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
bear2be2
J.R. said:

muddybrazos said:

J.R. said:

We disagree strongly on this. Trump thought he was an Alpha, but he was a small , weak man.
I hate the whole alpha-beta machismo nonsense, but Trump is what weak, sad men believe an "alpha" to be. In reality, we've never had a smaller, more insecure or more selfish person in a position of such great power in the history of this nation.
Redbrickbear
J.R. said:

Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

and keep being a rwnj and a conspiracy theorist. Good luck with that . I'm trusting our career service people over that grifter , Trump.

lol

Exactly which of those proven facts are "conspiracy" theories.

I don't actually trust Trump...you do actually trust DC spooks who are paid to lie.

BearFan33
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

So Joe Biden gave Putin a list of 16 entities in the U.S. that are "off limits" to cyber/ ransomware attackers. So it it perfectly fine to attack any business or entity not on the list?

Weak and embarrassing. Not sure why this is acceptable to you LWNJs.

I wonder if Hunter's studio was on the list.
J.B.Katz
J.R. said:

muddybrazos said:

J.R. said:

You have the right take.

Trump was played by Putin.

Today right-wing media rooted for Putin over Biden and most of these boys bought it hook line and sinker. Putin looked chastened.
WacoKelly83
Putin looked bored. Like a cat that had grown tired of playing with it's toy
Malbec
WacoKelly83 said:

Putin looked bored. Like a cat that had grown tired of playing with a dead mouse.

FIFY
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.