Woman Stands Up to Spa About Transgender in Changing Room: "He Has A D***!!"

6,695 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Canon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This woman is awesome! Good for her. Ladies, if you want your space back from perverts, take notes.

Johnny Bear
Cudos to her. More of this kind of courage is needed.
Forest Bueller_bf
The sentence she said, "I see a dick" was ballgame over.

No damned business being in a womens/girls locker room.

He should be carted off to jail for indecent exposure.
muddybrazos
Forest Bueller_bf said:

The sentence she said, "I see a dick" was ballgame over.

No damned business being in a womens/girls locker room.

He should be carted off to jail for indecent exposure.
It doesnt work that way in clown world. Woke NPCs will applaud his stunning bravery for exposing his weener to women and children.
OsoCoreyell
What in the ever-loving heck has happened to this country? California is explicitly banning state funded travel to states that enact laws saying that beings that are biological males must go to a male bathroom. Wow.

We have to let market forces work here. If you are faced with this nonsense, don't give in. Tell them that your business will go elsewhere.
Booray
While typically center-left, this issue has me baffled. About 0.6% of the population identifies as transgender. (https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/publications/trans-adults-united-states/). They should not be discriminated against at work, in housing, in taking advantage of public accommodations.

But transgender should not have an unnatural advantage in athletics; where the question is whether the 0.6% should be uncomfortable in public bathrooms or the 99.4% should be uncomfortable, I side with the 99.4%. Smart businesses who want woke can spend the money for single stall bathrooms or three bathrooms for biological male/biologic female/unisex. It doesn't seem that complicated to me.
Doc Holliday
Booray said:

While typically center-left, this issue has me baffled.
Eventually your political leanings will be considered far right by the majority left and a vote for ANY democrat will be against your political leanings.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Booray said:

While typically center-left, this issue has me baffled. About 0.6% of the population identifies as transgender. (https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/publications/trans-adults-united-states/). They should not be discriminated against at work, in housing, in taking advantage of public accommodations.

But transgender should not have an unnatural advantage in athletics; where the question is whether the 0.6% should be uncomfortable in public bathrooms or the 99.4% should be uncomfortable, I side with the 99.4%. Smart businesses who want woke can spend the money for single stall bathrooms or three bathrooms for biological male/biologic female/unisex. It doesn't seem that complicated to me.
Very good post, Booray. Blue star for you.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Booray
Doc Holliday said:

Booray said:

Eventually your political leanings will be considered far right by the majority left.

Just give it time.
My political leanings are already considered radical by the right so that doesn't give me much of an option.
Doc Holliday
Booray said:

Doc Holliday said:

Booray said:

Eventually your political leanings will be considered far right by the majority left.

Just give it time.
My political leanings are already considered radical by the right so that doesn't give me much of an option.
Welcome to the politically homeless club.
Forest Bueller_bf
Then the pathetic beta male comes and tries to explain to a WOMAN why a naked man with a dick swinging around should be allowed in a ladies only locker room, because that person claims to be a woman.

Clownworld is here.

nein51
Booray said:

You sure? Because gay people only make up about 5% of the population and we are in the midst of celebrating an entire month for them. You, literally, cannot turn on the TV and find a show that doesnt have a gay character.

On the whole they are DRAMATICALLY over-represented in movies, TV, social media, etc.

Also, for the record, you're entirely correct. We have spent an asinine amount of time and resources on this cross-dressing issue.
bugwub78
This woman is my new hero. So tired of the gray, we need more black/white.
BusyTarpDuster2017
Booray said:

I might be able to illustrate why this is so:

Answer this very simple and direct question - is Caitlyn Jenner a man or a woman?
Booray
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Booray said:

Answer this very simple and direct question - is Caitlyn Jenner a man or a woman?
They is a biological male who identifies as a woman.
Forest Bueller_bf
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Booray said:

If they ain't cut off the good, they ain't even trans, they are pretending to be trans.
Baylor3216
I wonder how this woman votes and depending what that answer is if she's connected the dots?
midgett
Booray said:

I've learned over the past few years that by casting a vote for Trump a person is AUTOMATICALLY guilty of racism, homophobia, misogyny, white supremacy and a host of other ills.

Therefore, you can't opt out. You voted for the party that supports this.

You ARE a supporter of men exposing themselves in women's rooms and allowing male transgenders to competed against women. You OWN IT!!!!!

Isn't that how it works?
4th and Inches
Booray said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Booray said:

Caitlyn Jenner also says that people born biologically male should not compete in women sports.
BusyTarpDuster2017
Booray said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Booray said:

Precisely my point. If you are too cowardly, irrational, or insane to affirm the simple, basic truth that a grown, biological male = MAN, why would you expect any less cowardice, irrationality, or insanity from others like this spa to be able to assert to this transgender woman that she really isn't a woman?

And look how unintelligent all this has made you sound. "They is"?? Nice. What is that, ebonics?

Being in clown world, why are you baffled when clowns are gonna clown?
Canada2017
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Then the pathetic beta male comes and tries to explain to a WOMAN why a naked man with a dick swinging around should be allowed in a ladies only locker room, because that person claims to be a woman.

Clownworld is here.

Going to get far worse.
BusyTarpDuster2017
Canada2017 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Clownworld is here.

Going to get far worse.
Would you say worse is here? A man won the Miss Nevada USA pageant Sunday night.
I'm surprised someone hasn't already started a thread on this. Maybe because things like this aren't a surprise anymore. And that is scary.
Canon
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Canada2017 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Clownworld is here.

Going to get far worse.
Would you say worse is here? A man won the Miss Nevada USA pageant Sunday night.
I'm surprised someone hasn't already started on a thread on this. Maybe because things like this aren't a surprise anymore. And that is scary.

It's nuts...
BearN
For anybody entering the ladies facilities, the Wi Wi Spa needs to adopt a policy similar to the old Trail Dust Steakhouse whenever someone tried to eat at the restaurant with a tie on.

Florda_mike
Baylor3216 said:

I wonder how this woman votes and depending what that answer is if she's connected the dots?

I often think the same and find they haven't connected the dots and still vote democrat, or pro trans party!
Florda_mike
Booray said:

Dude you vote democrat so YOU'RE THE PROBLOM even though you had a moment of clarity in this post

Until you vote against the party of trans then YOU'RE THE PROBLEM

Although I do appreciate you're post
Mitch Blood Green
Canon said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Canada2017 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Clownworld is here.

Going to get far worse.
I'm surprised someone hasn't already started on a thread on this. Maybe because things like this aren't a surprise anymore. And that is scary.

It's nuts...

You mean balls?
whiterock
Florda_mike said:

Booray said:

Dude you vote democrat so YOU'RE THE PROBLOM even though you had a moment of clarity in this post

Spot.On.

It is quite curious to watch liberals living in a pseudo reality. Their worldview is framed by Frankfurt School construction of all tyranny emerging from the right and all liberty residing on the left. Now that shocking intolerance is running amok on the left, they simply cannot perceive it. Cancel culture is just ostracism (repressive tolerance). Antifa doesn't exist....etc....

The pseudo reality they're in provides a patent framing bias. They see the craziness on the left, but they know that every conservative has a swastika embroidered somewhere on their underwear, so they are actually "centrists" in their worldview. They think they can control what they see as well intentioned but overheated activism on the left, and use it to spank their erstwhile partners in social contract (conservatives) into compliance. They cannot see that they are, in fact, allies of actual intolerance.

They forget that jacobins always eat their own.
Booray
4th and Inches said:

Booray said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Booray said:

Caitlyn Jenner also says that people born biologically male should not compete in women sports.

Caitlyn and I agree on that.
Booray
whiterock said:

Florda_mike said:

Booray said:

Spot.On.

It is quite curious to watch liberals living in a pseudo reality. Their worldview is framed by Frankfurt School construction of all tyranny emerging from the right and all liberty residing on the left. Now that shocking intolerance is running amok on the left, they simply cannot perceive it. Cancel culture is just ostracism (repressive tolerance). Antifa doesn't exist....etc....

The pseudo reality they're in provides a patent framing bias. They see the craziness on the left, but they know that every conservative has a swastika embroidered somewhere on their underwear, so they are actually "centrists" in their worldview. They think they can control what they see as well intentioned but overheated activism on the left, and use it to spank their erstwhile partners in social contract (conservatives) into compliance. They cannot see that they are, in fact, allies of actual intolerance.

Don't get it. At all.

My world view, generally and as expressed on this issue, is "do as you want as long as you are not harming me or others." That seems like tolerance to me.

Specifically, here I am saying it does not hurt me to call you what you want to be called; to let you live as others live. It does hurt others when you make them uncomfortable or scared and when you compete with an unfair advantage.

And I certainly don't think conservatives are white supremacists by definition; greatly resent the implication.

Finally your post is unknowingly ironic. I agreed with the main point raised on the conservative side. But that is not enough for you; I have to agree with everything you think to be "right" in both senses of the word. Then you call me an ally of intolerance. Rich.
StealthBear
Lol and the woke simptard dude was still trying to tell her how she should feel.
whiterock
Booray said:

whiterock said:

Florda_mike said:

Booray said:

Spot.On.

Don't get it. At all.

My world view, generally and as expressed on this issue, is "do as you want as long as you are not harming me or others." That seems like tolerance to me.

Specifically, here I am saying it does not hurt me to call you what you want to be called; to let you live as others live. It does hurt others when you make them uncomfortable or scared and when you compete with an unfair advantage.

And I certainly don't think conservatives are white supremacists by definition; greatly resent the implication.

Finally your post is unknowingly ironic. I agreed with the main point raised on the conservative side. But that is not enough for you; I have to agree with everything you think to be "right" in both senses of the word. Then you call me an ally of intolerance. Rich.

You are caucusing with the social justice movement, are you not?
Booray
whiterock said:

Booray said:

whiterock said:

Florda_mike said:

Booray said:

Spot.On.

Don't get it. At all.

You are caucusing with the social justice movement, are you not?
What do you mean by "caucusing"? That term to me means an organized group trying to drive legislative action. The answer to that is no.

Canada2017
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Canada2017 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Clownworld is here.

Going to get far worse.
I'm surprised someone hasn't already started a thread on this. Maybe because things like this aren't a surprise anymore. And that is scary.
Worse in that we seem to entering a cultural division that will lead to open warfare .

Reads like the years prior to the Spanish Civil War.

A horrible blood bath that we seem destined to duplicate .
Jack Bauer
"They just want to marry who they love"

turns into

"Lets ban every single event that is based on gender"

Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.