Please pray for my friend in ICU with covid

3,181 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Bexar Pitts
Baylor3216
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They've been in hospital for 11 days. Moved to icu today.

She's married, < 50 years old, 2 kids, one 12 year old daughter.

If the world had 7 billion people like her, it would be Heaven on earth.

Please add her to your prayer list as she's in dire need and all prayers For her survival and healing are appreciated .

Thank you.
SIC EM 94
Praying for your friend and her family now! Please keep us posted.
BylrFan
Sending thoughts and prayers. Praying for the little girl
4th and Inches
Merciful God, hear our fervent prayer for our friend and sister who is suffering from the coronavirus.
May she receive the proper treatment
and the comfort of your healing presence.
May her caregivers, families and neighbors be shielded
from the onslaught of the virus.
Protect and guide those who strive to find a cure, that their work may conquer the disease and restore communities to wholeness and health.
Help us to rise above fear. We ask all this in the name of your Son, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, now and forever.
Amen.
Canada2017
4th and Inches said:

Merciful God, hear our fervent prayer for our friend and sister who is suffering from the coronavirus.
Protect and guide those who strive to find a cure, that their work may conquer the disease and restore communities to wholeness and health.
Help us to rise above fear. We ask all this in the name of your Son, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, now and forever.
Amen.

+1
PartyBear
I'm sorry to hear of this. May she fight it off and recover quickly.
Baylor3216
SIC EM 94 said:

Praying for your friend and her family now! Please keep us posted.

Thank you
Baylor3216
4th and Inches said:

Amen.

Amen.

Thank you
Baylor3216
PartyBear said:

Thank you
Forest Bueller
Praying for her and for her family to stay strong. May God Almighy heal her body from this terrible illness.
Baylor3216
Forest Bueller said:

Praying for her and for her family to stay strong. May God Almighy heal her body from this terrible illness.

Thank you and God Bless You
BusyTarpDuster2017
Baylor3216 said:

PartyBear said:

Thank you
May we ask for details about her case? How did she contract it? Was she vaccinated? Is it the delta variant?
C. Jordan
Baylor3216 said:

They've been in hospital for 11 days. Moved to icu today.

She's married, < 50 years old, 2 kids, one 12 year old daughter.

If the world had 7 billion people like her, it would be Heaven on earth.

Please add her to your prayer list as she's in dire need and all prayers For her survival and healing are appreciated .

Thank you.
Praying.
Baylor3216
I appreciate the prayers. Keep them coming.

She's now on a ventilator.

50 years old. Type 1 diabetes. Asthma

Not sure if vaccinated or of strain.

What's mortality rate once in a ventilator? I know people survive this and make it out and she young and strong but we need God to intervene with a miracle now.

Prayers up!!!
Baylor3216
Best data I can find says 20% mortality rate
4th and Inches
Merciful God, we come to you again on behalf of our friend and sister who is suffering from the coronavirus.
We continue to pray that she receives the proper treatment and remains in the comfort of your healing presence.
In times like these, we remain committed that your way is better than our way but we still humbly ask for her healing in this instance.
Please protect and guide those who strive to find her a cure.
Help her to have the strength to continue this fight, rising above fear and doubt. This prayer circle joins together in this time of need to become one voice. We ask all this in the name of your Son, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, now and forever.
Amen.
Baylor3216
4th and Inches said:

Merciful God, we come to you again on behalf of our friend and sister who is suffering from the coronavirus.
We continue to pray that she receives the proper treatment and remains in the comfort of your healing presence.
In times like these, we remain committed that your way is better than our way but we still humbly ask for her healing in this instance.
Help her to have the strength to continue this fight, rising above fear and doubt. This prayer circle joins together in this time of need to become one voice. We ask all this in the name of your Son, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, now and forever.
Amen.

Amen and thank you brother.

God we need your help now more than ever. Please come quickly with your army of angles and healing power. Bless the doctors and nurses as they work to heal her.

Your will be done Lord.

In Jesus name

Amen
Wichitabear
Praying for a quick healing. Please keep us informed
Wichitabear
Baylor3216 said:

4th and Inches said:

Amen.

Amen and thank you brother.

God we need your help now more than ever. Please come quickly with your army of angles and healing power. Bless the doctors and nurses as they work to heal her.

Your will be done Lord.

In Jesus name

Amen
amen
4th and Inches
Lord God,

This morning has brought me back to the needs and requests of our friend and sister.

We have been taught to ask and it will be given so we humbly ask again for healing and comfort for all who are suffering. We join our prayers together as one strong voice requesting this act of love and mercy from a father to his daughter. John 14:13 says, "You can ask anything in my name, and I will do it, so that the Son can bring glory to the Father."

Now is the time where we shall stand firm in our faith with your spirit wrapped around us like a cloak for comfort and armor for protection in the continuing battle. Our prayers are the sword against this viral enemy.

Be a faithful Father and guide us with your counsel. Whom have we in heaven but you? I as well as the others in this prayer group commit our paths, our decisions, and our well-being to you.

Amen.
Baylor3216
4th and Inches said:

Lord God,

This morning has brought me back to the needs and requests of our friend and sister.

We have been taught to ask and it will be given so we humbly ask again for healing and comfort for all who are suffering. We join our prayers together as one strong voice requesting this act of love and mercy from a father to his daughter. John 14:13 says, "You can ask anything in my name, and I will do it, so that the Son can bring glory to the Father."

Now is the time where we shall stand firm in our faith with your spirit wrapped around us like a cloak for comfort and armor for protection in the continuing battle. Our prayers are the sword against this viral enemy.

Be a faithful Father and guide us with your counsel. Whom have we in heaven but you? I as well as the others in this prayer group commit our paths, our decisions, and our well-being to you.

Amen.

Thank you brother

I can say our prayers have worked a miracle so far. We were seconds from losing her last night. A RT was able to adjust things and raise her blood pressure from 60/40 and o2 from below 70% to 105/70 and 97% just as it was almost too late.

She's being care flighted to another hospital as we speak for a special treatment.

God performed a miracle to get us here. Please continue the prayers. They are so much in need. We still have a ways to go but sue is fighting with everything g sue has and an army of angels and people praying for her round the clock!!!

God is great!!

Pale Rider
So glad I saw this. It is my privilege to pray for your dear friend. God is great and He is good to all of us. I lost my dear wife of 55 years just 8 months ago. God bless and be with your dear friend. Pastor Frank
ccbear
Jesus, please hear my prayer that complete healing occur of your child. We lift her to You. We ask boldly in Your name and we ask that Your will be done.
4th and Inches
ccbear said:

Jesus, please hear my prayer that complete healing occur of your child. We lift her to You. We ask boldly in Your name and we ask that Your will be done.
Amen! Lord hear our prayers!
Baylor3216
Pale Rider said:

So glad I saw this. It is my privilege to pray for your dear friend. God is great and He is good to all of us. I lost my dear wife of 55 years just 8 months ago. God bless and be with your dear friend. Pastor Frank

thank you PR and my condolences on your lovely bride
Baylor3216
ccbear said:

Thank you. God bless
Baylor3216
4th and Inches said:

ccbear said:

Amen! Lord hear our prayers!

Please God hear our pleas. Your will be done!

Thank you 4&i
PartyBear
How is she?
Pale Rider
Baylor3216 said:

Pale Rider said:

thank you PR and my condolences on your lovely bride

Thank you my brother.
4th and Inches
Pale Rider said:

sorry for your loss brother, i had no idea!
4th and Inches
Heavenly Father,
It is so hard for us to watch our friend and sister suffer. Even though we feel powerless, we believe that You are powerful and capable of stepping into this situation and completely altering the outcome.

In faith, we are responding to the promises in your word that you listen to our prayers and those prayers can make her well. So, we are bringing our friend Sue before You to ask for your healing touch in her life. 1 John 5:14, "If we ask anything according to his will, he hears us."

Again, we humbly ask that You to show Sue Your healing power so that she may be healed and walk in wholeness. Let her be the testimony to Your mercy. In the precious name of Jesus. Amen!
4th and Inches
Lord, my heart and mind return to the plight of Sue, my sister in Christ.

Psalm 103:2-3 Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefitswho forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases.

I again offer to stand in the gap with prayers of protection, comfort, and healing. Your spirit continues to show us Your power and Your mercy daily.

"Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." Matthew 17:20

Amen
PartyBear
I'm sorry for your loss Pale Rider. May Peace be with you and your family.
Baylor3216
PartyBear said:

How is she?

Last night she was care flighted to a hospital With better resources.

She is stable now but still in critical condition.

I appreciate everyone's prayers. God has already worked at least one miracle. Praying she is soon off the ventilator and then soon greeting us outside the hospital!
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Baylor3216 said:

PartyBear said:

How is she?

Last night she was care flighted to a hospital With better resources.

She is stable now but still in critical condition.

I appreciate everyone's prayers. God has already worked at least one miracle. Praying she is soon off the ventilator and then soon greeting us outside the hospital!
Glad to hear your friend is hanging tough, Baylor3216. She sounds like a wonderful person. Prayers and best wishes!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.