USA(that's questionable in this case!) Women's Soccer loses opening match to Sweden 3

14,188 Views | 287 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Florda_mike
Whiskey Pete
How long do you want to ignore this user?
nein51 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

quash said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Jack Bauer said:

All American players and coaches took a knee before the Bronze medal game to protest racism, all except for one.

#10- Carli Lloyd

Dang that woman has more balls than most guys. When you live a life that is fair to everybody and do unto others as you would have them do unto you, there is no need to virtue signal to get woke bonus points.

That does nobody any good at all. Just looks like people trying too hard to be accepted as woke.

It's not all virtue signaling. Some people protest for good reasons.

To me kneeling is not protesting but virtue signaling. If you truly believe your country is evil and complicit in systemically keep one group of people from achieving, the only acceptable protest is to not represent the evil country.

Otherwise you're just talking.

KInda like a kid that says he's gonna kick your ass, but to chicken to take a swing at you.

No different than Hank Azaria speaking out about playing Apu. Bro, if you're that upset by what you did then donate the money you made or continue to make from syndication. Oh, you mean, upset enough to speak but not upset enough to put your money where your mouth is. It's easy to speak. Almost anyone can do it.
And add a border to their fakebook picture. That has FAR more impact than anything in the world.
Whiskey Pete
quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Carlos Cruz said:

quash said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Jack Bauer said:

All American players and coaches took a knee before the Bronze medal game to protest racism, all except for one.

#10- Carli Lloyd

Has their kneeling solved racism yet?

Thanks for acknowledging that racism is ongoing.

Sure, there are racists. Go check out the hammer thrower chic's old tweets.

Thanks for acknowledging that kneeling solved White racism.

Except he didn't use the word "white" that came from you. In his original comment, I don't see where he mentioned any particular race.

I bet deep down you believe that gov't should be allowed to tell a private business who they can't or must do business with.

I bet right on the surface you haven't got a clue.

I bet on the surface, you're just another woke leftist
Whiskey Pete
quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Carlos Cruz said:

quash said:

Carlos Cruz said:

quash said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Jack Bauer said:

#10- Carli Lloyd

Has their kneeling solved racism yet?

Thanks for acknowledging that racism is ongoing.

Sure, there are racists. Go check out the hammer thrower chic's old tweets.

Thanks for acknowledging that kneeling solved White racism.

So, the kneeling is going to stop, right?

I thought it would take the dissolution of the Democrat party, but according to you the kneeling is some powerful stuff vs. the heart of man.

Sorry, snowflake, you'll have to keep getting offended every time some athlete you never heard of takes a knee at some game you didn't watch.

Are you done with your meltdown?

Funny how you get agitated when someone doesn't agree with the kneeling or simply makes fun of it.

Talk about being a snowflake. But hey, if you want to get offended by Carlos Cruz there for making fun of their faketivism.... it's a free country (for now), go ahead.

He says on the 8th page of a meltdown...
lol... keep up the meltdown squish
BearFan33
Jack Bauer said:

Pink Hair complains about racism, complains about equal pay, complains about sexism, complains about homophobia.

She is a miserable, egotistical person and she can't retire quickly enough.
And she is racist too. She was busted for using Asian slurs. I'm glad they got the bronze. Hopefully they will all feel significantly accomplished and go ahead and retire. It's time for a new crop of ladies laser focused on winning.
Jack Bauer
Oh Canada!

Osodecentx
Jack Bauer said:

Oh Canada!

Good for them
whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

Oh Canada!

So the mighty Quinn is the first "thing" to win a gold medal?
Jack Bauer
whitetrash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Oh Canada!

Not sure if Pink Hair can stand on a podium and not have it all about her...
Florda_mike
Jack Bauer said:

whitetrash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Oh Canada!

Not sure if Pink Hair can stand on a podium and not have it all about her...

Will team kneel?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.