To Sign or Not Sign?

1,980 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by fubar
SIC EM 94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ok all you white liberal BLM supporters out there. You get this demand letter, are you ready to sign this?

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jul/26/highland-park-dallas-whites-pressured-pledge-they-/?fbclid=IwAR3vQocsyGUxK5ZV8nf2KqS1CY5CoWuQe76GxGWBmzdXXgkNapCeDhdHam0
Jack Bauer
I'm gonna bet 90% of these sent to Highland Park go right into the trash.
SIC EM 94
Don't believe it's real? It's right there on the Dallas Justice Now webpage!

https://www.dallasjustice.org/college-pledge?fbclid=IwAR35VYsGJExarU0sPfg2Y9zMLmpxW9Ur3aTG7Em9oCji73ANSZfi7Uzsd-w
SIC EM 94
Jack Bauer said:

I'm gonna bet 90% of these sent to Highland Park go right into the trash.

Anything less than 100% is absurd.
Redbrickbear
40% of highland park votes for Democrats.

If they really value "social justice" and mean the BLM virtue signaling they did all last year they should sign.
GrowlTowel
Looks like something 47 wrote.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
SIC EM 94
Redbrickbear said:

40% of highland park votes for Democrats.

If they really value "social justice" and mean the BLM virtue signaling they did all last year they should sign.

Why limit it to Highland Park? We sure don't need those other white Dallas kids taking spots away from others.
Shippou
Lol libs
Proud 1992 Alum
Wow, that is some arrogant, stupid, hateful *hit right there. Maybe those activists should spend their time advancing themselves and their families instead of presuming to know how a family in HP got to where they are.
4th and Inches
Proud 1992 Alum said:

Wow, that is some arrogant, stupid, hateful *hit right there. Maybe those activists should spend their time advancing themselves and their families instead of presuming to know how a family in HP got to where they are.
its about power and those who seek it.. didnt you see the lady who helped start BLM bought herself a big ole million plus house with all those donations

People have and innate drive to help with a cause bigger than themselves and these grifters take advantage of their good nature.
Redbrickbear
Proud 1992 Alum said:

I don't think it's hateful at all.

BLM activists and white liberals in highland park both believe that America is a white supremacist state and that white people here live off the disenfranchisement of POCs.

Now BLM is offering these rich white liberals a chance to do something about it. Skin in the game as it were.

As Kendi said "racist discrimination in the past requires corrective racial discrimination in the present"

Now I don't buy into this neo-Marxist drivel. But they do. So they should follow through on the ideology to its logical conclusion.

#discriminateAgainstHighlandParkwhiteLiberals
Whiskey Pete
Redbrickbear said:

Proud 1992 Alum said:

I don't think it's hateful at all.

BLM activists and white liberals in highland park both believe that America is a white supremacist state and that white people here live off the disenfranchisement of POCs.

Now BLM is offering these rich white liberals a chance to do something about it. Skin in the game as it were.

As Kendi said "racist discrimination in the past requires corrective racial discrimination in the present"

Now I don't buy into this neo-Marxist drivel. But they do. So they should follow through on the ideology to its logical conclusion.

#discriminateAgainstHighlandParkwhiteLiberals
A wacko liberal co-worker of mine who is sending her daughter to SMU has bought in the blm crap 1,000%. I told her that if she believed in their cause then she should have no problem pulling her daughter out of school and giving her spot to a deserving young person who has grown up a victim their whole life.

Her response? "Well, I would if she wasn't already in school" - yeah okay... hypo
SIC EM 94
I've looked more into this and am pretty sure this Dallas Justice Now "letter" is simply expert troll level. Honestly I hope it's real, as this is exactly the kind of absurd "demand" it will take for some people to open their eyes to how insane some people actually think.

Check out the Dallas Justice Now Facebook page. If it is trolling they've been doing so for the better part of 2+ years.
Whiskey Pete
Looks like this group (or person) is most likely just another professional grifter peddling hate and jealousy for money.

The domain name and facebook page were created in October of 2020. Good luck at trying to find out who runs this as there's no names of individuals involved with it. Although it's super easy to donate to their "cause" since there's a "Donate Now" link prominently displayed on their page.

Yeah, looks very suspect... no photos of supporters protesting anywhere, no photos of staff working hard, not photos of squat.

The page looks like it was thrown up for the sole purpose of getting people to donate.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if it was created and managed by some white 14 year old kid in their parent's basement looking to make extra cash by prostituting leftist hate.

Can anyone show us who created the group, who works at it, anything?
Proud 1992 Alum
The group's website is dallasjustice.org . I thought it might be fake too but apparently not.
Their leader is Michele Washington of Dallas. They are in a public dispute with a white woman named Casie Tomlin who works for AT&T. She has a LinkedIn profile. What's funny is while I don't know her personally, I realized when I saw her photo that she is someone I am actually familiar with. I happen to know she lives in HP. Anyway, the group is accusing her of being a racist and pointing out to the press that she has dui convictions. I hope she doesn't lose her job. Big corporations are cowards when it comes to criticism by race activists.
Doc Holliday
"As a white person with privilege both from my whiteness and my neighborhood, I recognize the need to make sacrifices for the purpose of correcting hundreds of years or murder, slavery, discrimination and lack of educational and economic opportunities perpetrated upon people of color," the pledge reads.

Lefties think the world is a pie or has a fixed amount of prosperity. It's incredibly stupid.
Jack Bauer
Here is our team statement on this matter:

"Dallas Justice Now will not stand by when our integrity is questioned by a woman who is the embodiment of white privilege and white fragility. Casie Tomlin has 2 recent DUIs and yet she works for one one of the most powerful companies on America. Does anyone believe a black woman would be afforded the same opportunities? Now, Casie Tomlin continues her racist attacks against the DJN community because she is upset that we are asking her and other wealthy white folks in the Park Cities to actually make sacrifices to end institutional racism", said Dallas Justice Now spokesperson Michele Washington.

SIC EM 94
Looks like the hate group Dallas Justice Now has a habit of doxxing people they decide to target. Hopefully one day soon they will face legal consequences for their actions.
Jack Bauer
SIC EM 94 said:

Looks like the hate group Dallas Justice Now has a habit of doxxing people they decide to target. Hopefully one day soon they will face legal consequences for their actions.
I'm surprised they haven't started marching up and down the streets of HP in front of the homes of the evil white people.
Proud 1992 Alum
On their blog, it says they intend to follow-up with HP residents with door to door visits. That should go well.

They also say they will publish lists of who signs the pledge and who doesn't. This whole effort is so wrong and stupid.
Jack Bauer
Proud 1992 Alum said:

On their blog, it says they intend to follow-up with HP residents with door to door visits. That should go well.

They also say they will publish lists of who signs the pledge and who doesn't. This whole effort is so wrong and stupid.
So more of this...

Porteroso
I think black lives matter, and also think that letter is stupid. Sure, blacks are still feeling the consequences and fallout from slavery. The Civil Rights Act was just in 1969, and it certainly didn't fix all our race issues.

Society does have a responsibility to the poorest among us, but that does not equate to sacrificing the best for your own children.

The way forward isn't for the wealthy to dumb themselves down, it's for us all to work together to raise the lowest up.
Osodecentx
This is wonderful
Jack Bauer
Jerry Jones is exempt I take it?
4th and Inches
Porteroso said:

ISociety does have a responsibility to the poorest among us, but that does not equate to sacrificing the best for your own children.

The way forward isn't for the wealthy to dumb themselves down, it's for us all to work together to raise the lowest up.
sensible post. Society has a responsibility, the govt doesnt need to mandate that responsibility.

We as a community should come together for the betterment of all in the community.
Jack Bauer

Karma is a *****!
Forest Bueller_bf
4th and Inches said:

Proud 1992 Alum said:

its about power and those who seek it.. didnt you see the lady who helped start BLM bought herself a big ole million plus house with all those donations

People have and innate drive to help with a cause bigger than themselves and these grifters take advantage of their good nature.
BLM the organization is just a bunch of dirtbags trying to turn a profit off of aggrievement politics.

The letter is high level combination of incredibly racist and really stupid.

But there will be some dumb ass white person out there that thinks they are an honest organization.
Doc Holliday
Jack Bauer said:

Karma is a *****!
Neolibs have no idea they're playing with fire. They're going to get burned by flirting with radicals.
Shippou
Forest Bueller_bf said:

4th and Inches said:

Proud 1992 Alum said:

BLM the organization is just a bunch of dirtbags trying to turn a profit off of aggrievement politics.

The letter is high level combination of incredibly racist and really stupid.

But there will be some dumb ass white person out there that thinks they are an honest organization.

Yup, just a buncha pseudo Marxist grifters. What's the old saying? You catch more flies with honey? Any actual Marxist organization knows that mutual aid and other benefits further your cause a lot more and endear you to the community rather than going around giving demands like this and pissing off your potential allies.
fubar
Welp ...

Real or hoax? Link to Republican company, leaders' silence fuel doubts about authenticity of Dallas 'college pledge' (msn.com)
Gunter gleiben glauchen globen
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.