Biden gets greeted with Trump flags, boos and birds in Pennsylvania

3,345 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by jupiter
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Biden in his home state

Ha

82 million?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
East bound and down, loaded up and truckin'.....he's gonna do what they say can't be done!!!!!!!!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Forest Bueller_bf
Can't stand Biden, he is a fraud, but people need to learn some manners. Just cause they can't stand the guy, which is totally understandable, no need to act like this. What a waste of time.
Jack Bauer
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Can't stand Biden, he is a fraud, but people need to learn some manners. Just cause they can't stand the guy, which is totally understandable, no need to act like this. What a waste of time.
I think social media can take credit for lack of courtesy, that has gone out the window.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Stolen elections have consequences.

-- Barack Obama
Florda_mike
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Well said
SIC EM 94
Forest Bueller_bf said:

And your take on BLM trash screaming in families faces as they try and eat a nice quiet dinner out at restaurants?
Canada2017
Biden is my president and the office...if not necessarily the impaired old man....deserves respect .
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Shameful. Shocked that grown Americans would cheer such a thing. If you had told me 5 years ago this would be happening I wouldnt have believed it.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Florda_mike
Canada2017 said:

Biden is my president and the office...if not necessarily the impaired old man....deserves respect .

^^^ What this says is, Biden is your president that "not necessarily deserves respect?"

But you respect his Oval Office?

The OP video has people in it that probably think exact same thing
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I doubt Canadian is anything like the people out there harassing and flipping off Americas president.
nein51
Don't care who you vote for. This country needs some decorum in the very worst way. People just suck.
Whiskey Pete
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

I doubt Canadian is anything like the people out there harassing and flipping off Americas president.
Pales in comparison to how Trump was treated by the wacko left, the media and the do nothing establishment Republicans - frauds.
Whiskey Pete
nein51 said:

Don't care who you vote for. This country needs some decorum in the very worst way. People just suck.
If we could start with the leftist mobs that resides on twitter and facebook, that would be a great start.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Rawhide said:

Pales in comparison to how Trump was treated by the wacko left, the media and the do nothing establishment Republicans - frauds.
So in your world two wrongs make a right. Did the old "But they did it too" work when you were growing up?

It was wrong when the wacko left did it and it still is.
nein51
Rawhide said:

nein51 said:

If we could start with the leftist mobs that resides on twitter and facebook, that would be a great start.

The problem with that attitude is that nothing can ever change that way. "I'll do it if they do it first" while both sides point at each other saying it gets you nowhere.

At some point grown adults need to start acting like it.

The Trump hero worship also needs to die in the very worst way.
whitetrash

Shameful. Shocked that grown Americans would cheer such a thing. If you had told me 5 years ago this would be happening for the last 4 1/2 years I wouldnt have believed it.
Edited for accuracy.
Whiskey Pete

Rawhide said:

So in your world two wrongs make a right. Did the old "But they did it too" work when you were growing up?

too bad our resident lefties didn't call out that behavior
Whiskey Pete
nein51 said:

Rawhide said:

nein51 said:

The problem with that attitude is that nothing can ever change that way. "I'll do it if they do it first" while both sides point at each other saying it gets you nowhere.

just because someone points out that Trump was treated far worse, doesn't him someone's hero. That's the kind of BS crap that needs to stop.

So take your own advice "and start acting like it"
Forest Bueller_bf
SIC EM 94 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

And your take on BLM trash screaming in families faces as they try and eat a nice quiet dinner out at restaurants?
I've made that clear on these boards. They did more than scream in their faces, they assaulted people and then vandalized the restaurant.

They should have all been arrested and taken downtown.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Rawhide said:

Rawhide said:

There are only 3 or 4 on tbe board and you gave them an hour to respond.
Whiskey Pete

Rawhide said:

Rawhide said:

There are only 3 or 4 on tbe board and you gave them an hour to respond.
They had 4 years to call out the behavior of their radical leftist brothers and sisters.
nein51
Rawhide said:

nein51 said:

Rawhide said:

nein51 said:

just because someone points out that Trump was treated far worse, doesn't him someone's hero. That's the kind of BS crap that needs to stop.

I wasnt referring to you, I dont think of you as a Trump hero-worshipper. In fact, I tend to think you are one of the more level headed folks here. I was referring to people showing up to a rally with Trump flags shouting down the President.

Perhaps this medium is part of the problem. In person we never would have had that misunderstanding, I dont think.
Whiskey Pete
nein51 said:

Rawhide said:

nein51 said:

Rawhide said:

nein51 said:

I wasnt referring to you, I dont think of you as a Trump hero-worshipper. In fact, I tend to think you are one of the more level headed folks here. I was referring to people showing up to a rally with Trump flags shouting down the President.

Perhaps this medium is part of the problem. In person we never would have had that misunderstanding, I dont think.
oh ok. Maybe I misunderstood your post. One of the biggest problems with written communication. Sorry about that.
quash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

What election was stolen?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

The 2020 Presidential Election. Jo Jorgensen got screwed. LOL!!!!!

-- Barack Obama
Whiskey Pete
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

The 2020 Presidential Election. Jo Jorgensen got screwed. LOL!!!!!
I thought it was the 2016 election since his opponent (and many of her supporters and friends in Washington) called Trump an illegitimate president.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/opinions/wp/2016/12/16/the-2016-election-was-stolen-got-a-nicer-way-to-say-that/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hillary-clinton-trump-is-an-illegitimate-president/2019/09/26/29195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/despite-objections-congress-certifies-donald-trump-s-election-n704026

Canon
Canada2017 said:

No. Zero politicians deserve any respect. ZERO.

One or two may do something individually to earn it, but that's rare. Biden is not one of those people.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Canada2017 said:

Joe Biden is the very first U.S. President I have been ashamed of in my 58 years of life. He makes me miss Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama. I never saw that coming!

-- Barack Obama
Florda_mike
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Canada2017 said:

Joe Biden is the very first U.S. President I have been ashamed of in my 58 years of life. He makes me miss Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama. I never saw that coming!

Both Biden and Carter were/are clueless in business knowledge and one termers guaranteed!

Obama probably pulls Biden's strings

Combined they are 3 stooges as Obama is Moe, Biden is Curly and Carter is Larry
Florda_mike

I'm not a finger flipper, just not my style but I don't criticize those using that form of disrespect to a thief such as Biden

Biden parades himself around as he knows he stole presidency! That's a very low life form

But I'd probably just be a Trump flag waver in that video as I thought of shooting bird at our illegitimate Biden

He's not my president just like a bank robber isn't my bank robber. They're both nothing but criminals, one robbed a bank one time, and the other robs a country day after day. Biden is a bad man living a constant felony 24/7!
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Florda_mike said:

I'm not a finger flipper, just not my style but I don't criticize those using that form of disrespect to a thief such as Biden

Biden parades himself around as he knows he stole presidency! That's a very low life form

But I'd probably just be a Trump flag waver in that video as I thought of shooting bird at our illegitimate Biden

He's not my president just like a bank robber isn't my bank robber. They're both nothing but criminals, one robbed a bank one time, and the other robs a country day after day. Biden is a bad man living a constant felony 24/7!

So on your mind Pres Biden is a doddering fool that managed to steal an election. What happened to the crackerjack team of lawyers Trump gathered? Do you have evidence or knowledge they dont? What happened to the conservative packed SC? You and your secret conspiracy sites know more than they do? What about Trumps hand picked AG Barr? Why dont you just oresent him with your evidence? Or face reality. Choice is yours.
Florda_mike
Florda_mike said:

Biden in his home state

Ha

82 million?

Thread derailed....

Back to OP
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
So you think trump is in on it? How else could it be stolen?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
You know he was a card carrying democrat.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.