Biden gets greeted with Trump flags, boos and birds in Pennsylvania

3,235 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by jupiter
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Florda_mike said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

I doubt Canadian is anything like the people out there harassing and flipping off Americas president.

I'm not a finger flipper, just not my style but I don't criticize those using that form of disrespect to a thief such as Biden

Biden parades himself around as he knows he stole presidency! That's a very low life form

But I'd probably just be a Trump flag waver in that video as I thought of shooting bird at our illegitimate Biden

He's not my president just like a bank robber isn't my bank robber. They're both nothing but criminals, one robbed a bank one time, and the other robs a country day after day. Biden is a bad man living a constant felony 24/7!

So on your mind Pres Biden is a doddering fool that managed to steal an election.
Yes, but he had a little help from his friends. Unfortunately these days he needs help finding a bathroom.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Canada2017
Canon said:

Canada2017 said:

Biden is my president and the office...if not necessarily the impaired old man....deserves respect .

No. Zero politicians deserve any respect. ZERO.

One or two may do something individually to earn it, but that's rare. Biden is not one of those people.
There are many politicians who work hard for others....usually at the local level ......but you rarely hear about them .

Canon
Canada2017 said:

Canon said:

Canada2017 said:

Biden is my president and the office...if not necessarily the impaired old man....deserves respect .

No. Zero politicians deserve any respect. ZERO.

One or two may do something individually to earn it, but that's rare. Biden is not one of those people.
There are many politicians who work hard for others....usually at the local level ......but you rarely hear about them .

We rarely hear about hens teeth, either. They are both as common and worth about equal respect.
Johnny Bear
Florda_mike said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Canada2017 said:

Joe Biden is the very first U.S. President I have been ashamed of in my 58 years of life. He makes me miss Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama. I never saw that coming!

Combined they are 3 stooges as Obama is Moe, Biden is Curly and Carter is Larry

Come on - the 3 Stooges deserve more respect that that!!
Johnny Bear
Florda_mike said:

Florda_mike said:

Biden in his home state

Ha

82 million?

Thread derailed....

Back to OP

The other side of this is why are there NEVER crowds of any respectable size greeting/cheering for dementia Joe or Kommie Harris when they occasionally come out of their hole and make a public appearance?? Same was true for the 2020 campaign and don't give me that it was because of COVID fear as COVID was just as present for Trump supporters who routinely showed up in overflow numbers for his rallies - and continue to do so - while dementia Joe couldn't and still can't draw flies. I get it that there were and are some voters so overcome with TDS that they would vote for a cockroach over Trump, but seriously, there is no way there were that many haters combined with auto dimcrat voters to get to massively more votes than Barrack Obama ever dreamed of getting. And if that lie was true there would undoubtedly have routinely been massive crowds showing up to thank dementia Joe for "saving" us from the "evil" Trump instead of less than 20 people with half of them struggling to not nod off. As I've posted multiple times, if you seriously believe the imposter in the White House legitimately received 82 million votes you are either a moron, a dupe, or mentally unstable, or some combination of the above.
quash
Johnny Bear said:

Florda_mike said:

Florda_mike said:

Biden in his home state

Ha

82 million?

Thread derailed....

Back to OP

The other side of this is why are there NEVER crowds of any respectable size greeting/cheering for dementia Joe or Kommie Harris when they occasionally come out of their hole and make a public appearance?? Same was true for the 2020 campaign and don't give me that it was because of COVID fear as COVID was just as present for Trump supporters who routinely showed up in overflow numbers for his rallies - and continue to do so - while dementia Joe couldn't and still can't draw flies. I get it that there were and are some voters so overcome with TDS that they would vote for a cockroach over Trump, but seriously, there is no way there were that many haters combined with auto dimcrat voters to get to massively more votes than Barrack Obama ever dreamed of getting. And if that lie was true there would undoubtedly have routinely been massive crowds showing up to thank dementia Joe for "saving" us from the "evil" Trump instead of less than 20 people with half of them struggling to not nod off. As I've posted multiple times, if you seriously believe the imposter in the White House legitimately received 82 million votes you are either a moron, a dupe, or mentally unstable, or some combination of the above.

You can belittle reality all you want. A candidate doesn't need rally sheep to win an election, they need voters. Biden got more.

And until you have better evidence than your feels you might want to think twice about who you call a moron.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Florda_mike
quash said:

Johnny Bear said:

Florda_mike said:

Florda_mike said:

Biden in his home state

Ha

82 million?

Thread derailed....

Back to OP

You can belittle reality all you want. A candidate doesn't need rally sheep to win an election, they need voters. Biden got more.

And until you have better evidence than your feels you might want to think twice about who you call a moron.

There's tons of better evidence if you wanted to find it, you moron!

But that type research is for those wanting the truth and you don't want the truth!
BearTruth13
Rawhide said:

nein51 said:

Rawhide said:

nein51 said:

Don't care who you vote for. This country needs some decorum in the very worst way. People just suck.
If we could start with the leftist mobs that resides on twitter and facebook, that would be a great start.

The problem with that attitude is that nothing can ever change that way. "I'll do it if they do it first" while both sides point at each other saying it gets you nowhere.

At some point grown adults need to start acting like it.

The Trump hero worship also needs to die in the very worst way.
just because someone points out that Trump was treated far worse, doesn't him someone's hero. That's the kind of BS crap that needs to stop.

So take your own advice "and start acting like it"

Stop acting like a 5 year old that blames everyone else for bad behavior.
Johnny Bear
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Johnny Bear said:

Florda_mike said:

Florda_mike said:

Biden in his home state

Ha

82 million?

Thread derailed....

Back to OP

But that type research is for those wanting the truth and you don't want the truth!

Exactly, and just because intimidated judges and justices who don't want their houses burned down and their families attacked refuse to hear the MOUNTAIN of evidence that's out there for voter fraud and rampant cheating in multiple swing states does not in any shape, form, or fashion mean there is no evidence and this is all just the emotions of sore losers (like the left's response to the 2016 election was). I repeat - if you seriously believe that dementia stricken boob legitimately received 82 million votes you are a moron, or a dupe, or you are mentally unstable, or some combination thereof.
Whiskey Pete
BearTruth13 said:

Rawhide said:

nein51 said:

Rawhide said:

nein51 said:

Don't care who you vote for. This country needs some decorum in the very worst way. People just suck.
If we could start with the leftist mobs that resides on twitter and facebook, that would be a great start.

The problem with that attitude is that nothing can ever change that way. "I'll do it if they do it first" while both sides point at each other saying it gets you nowhere.

just because someone points out that Trump was treated far worse, doesn't him someone's hero. That's the kind of BS crap that needs to stop.

I merely pointed out that the behavior of the leftists was far worse when Trump was president than these idiots holding up a Trump sign as biden drives by.

I think you have a comprehension problem. A big one.
BearTruth13
Rawhide said:

BearTruth13 said:

Rawhide said:

nein51 said:

Rawhide said:

nein51 said:

I merely pointed out that the behavior of the leftists was far worse when Trump was president than these idiots holding up a Trump sign as biden drives by.

I think you have a comprehension problem. A big one.

Who cares? Can't do anything about what they do. Only what our side does.
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Johnny Bear said:

Florda_mike said:

Florda_mike said:

Biden in his home state

Ha

82 million?

Thread derailed....

Back to OP

Oh no, I very much want the truth, and I spend a fair amount of time watching this issue. I've read the appellate decisions that found either no standing or a lack of evidence.

If you had support for your truth you'd present it.

And then, most likely, I'd show the stronger evidence to tebut it.

And no matter how much better data and analysis I presented, you'd just call it fake news. Try being interesting.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Johnny Bear said:

Florda_mike said:

Florda_mike said:

Biden in his home state

Ha

82 million?

Thread derailed....

Back to OP

Where is this secret knowledge you speak of? How has it eluded William Barr and the conservative loaded Supreme Court? Do you think you know more than they do?

Be honest. You really think you have some kind of special understanding gained from cheap websites desperate from attention and madman tweets?
Florda_mike
Go back to sleep on your secluded beach with your tanned gal

I know what you're doing

Don't worry about us
quash
Florda_mike said:

Go back to sleep on your secluded beach with your tanned gal

I know what you're doing

Don't worry about us

Are you on GETTR with Daesh?

jupiter
Quote:

intimidated judges and justices who don't want their houses burned down and their families attacked

no intimidation here, move along please, nothing to see here
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.