No one likes Kamala

6,559 Views | 80 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by FLBear5630
CammoTX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Poor lady.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/565336-harriss-bad-polls-trigger-democratic-worries
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
CammoTX said:

Poor lady.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/565336-harriss-bad-polls-trigger-democratic-worries

Don't worry. Drive in voting, 24-hour voting, and unrestricted mail in voting which includes the mailing out of unsolicited mail in ballots will get her across the finish line. The Republican Party may never win another Presidential election.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Jack Bauer

Porteroso
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

CammoTX said:

Poor lady.

Don't worry. Drive in voting, 24-hour voting, and unrestricted mail in voting which includes the mailing out of unsolicited mail in ballots will get her across the finish line. The Republican Party may never win another Presidential election.
If the Repubs can run someone who isn't the worst candidate of all time, they would beat Kamala. If they run Trump again, you'll cry about people voting, but nobody wants that again. At this point you basically need to not be Trump, and have a pulse, and you're golden.
Forest Bueller_bf
Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

CammoTX said:

Poor lady.

If the Repubs can run someone who isn't the worst candidate of all time, they would beat Kamala. If they run Trump again, you'll cry about people voting, but nobody wants that again. At this point you basically need to not be Trump, and have a pulse, and you're golden.
Basically.

Forest Bueller_bf
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

CammoTX said:

Poor lady.

I though it was only unsolicited mail in applications to vote. If it were actual ballots all kinds of fraud are possible.
midgett
Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

CammoTX said:

Poor lady.

Second worst. He beat Hillary.
quash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

CammoTX said:

Poor lady.

The strangest things scare you.

From USNWR: "An analysis by Sabato's Crystal Ball at the University of Virginia Center for Politics characterized 19 Democratic-held House seats as toss-ups for 2022, compared to just two held by Republicans. If these seats were to split right down the middle between the parties, the GOP would jump to a 222-213 majority an edge equivalent to the Democrats' current margin."

The midterms are going to do by vote what Con. Greene thinks she can do by... I dunno, fiat (see her 7/26 post)? And that's get rid of Con. Pelosi as Speaker.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

CammoTX said:

Poor lady.

Thank you for being honest. Joe Biden certainly still has a pulse. My hope is our next President still has his or her mind.

-- Barack Obama
Baylor3216
I believe the Spanish speakers rightfully call her Que Mala
Bruin
Willie likes her...
ATL Bear
Baylor3216 said:

Underrated.
Jack Bauer
She can't even use authentic children in her "promos"...

Whiskey Pete
Jack Bauer said:

She can't even use authentic children in her "promos"...

Why am I not shocked. The democrats always rely on smoke and mirrors. They're evil liars.
Canada2017
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

CammoTX said:

Poor lady.

Thank you for being honest. Joe Biden certainly still has a pulse. My hope is our next President still has his or her mind.
Harris has a more functional mind than poor ol Biden .

The radical Dem who replaces Pelosi as speaker of the house will have a more functional mind. Good grief the old gal is a victim of one face lift too many.

Make no mistake....when Biden and Pelosi are gone...the REAL **** begins .
Redbrickbear

quash
Redbrickbear said:

Shock. When I was a kid some Dad showed up at school and took pictures with us. Later I showed up in his campaign flyer. Should I have been paid for NIL?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Johnny Bear
Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

CammoTX said:

Poor lady.

Yeah, we all know a "nut job" like Trump could never get decisively elected in an actual fair and honest election. if only the GOP would run an establishment type like Gerald Ford, or Bob Dole, or John McCain, or Mitt Romney they would for sure be "golden"…………,,,,,Oh, wait……………….
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

Redbrickbear said:

Shock. When I was a kid some Dad showed up at school and took pictures with us. Later I showed up in his campaign flyer. Should I have been paid for NIL?
Makes sense. Most Democrats are entitled and feel like the world owes them. Go for it!

-- Barack Obama
Porteroso
Johnny Bear said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

CammoTX said:

Poor lady.

Yeah, if only the GOP would run an establishment type like Gerald Ford, or Bob Dole, or John McCain, or Mitt Romney they would for sure be "golden"…………,,,,,Oh, wait……………….

So having the criteria of: has a pulse and is not the worst ever, limits you to establishment politicians? Might want to rethink that.
Johnny Bear
The last for the most part fair and honest POTUS election (2016) says hello.
Porteroso
Johnny Bear said:

The last for the most part fair and honest POTUS election (2016) says hello.

You are barking up the wrong tree. The issue is money. Politics is broken because politicians are ultimately working for themselves, accepting bribes from rich people to get rich. Political elites are able to control the direction of the country, because 95% of the people you'll ever vote for are approved by them, and they can throw money around to secure almost any election. 80% of the time, whoever spends the most on their campaign wins.

So whether it's establishment politicians, or rich guys like Trump, it's just money ruling our country. That is our issue. It's why Congress can pass laws to bail out rich people really fast, but address issues the rest of us face? Like rampant uncontrolled illegal immigration? Decades, if ever.
Jack Bauer
Freedomb3ar
ATL Bear said:

Baylor3216 said:

Underrated.

Will there be let's go Brandon chants when she's president soon?
Freedomb3ar
Johnny Bear said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

CammoTX said:

Poor lady.

Yeah, we all know a "nut job" like Trump could never get decisively elected in an actual fair and honest election. if only the GOP would run an establishment type like Gerald Ford, or Bob Dole, or John McCain, or Mitt Romney they would for sure be "golden"…………,,,,,Oh, wait……………….

Murphy. The way for Republicans to win is to have someone demure with more gravitas like those guys. Some presidential. Kinda anti Trump. Works every time
Malbec
Freedomb3ar said:

ATL Bear said:

Baylor3216 said:

Underrated.

Will there be let's go Brandon chants when she's president soon?
Jack Bauer
This awkward laugh is really getting old...

Jack Bauer
Vice President actively endorsing a pollical candidate in video shown to over 300 churches...how is this legal??

quash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Redbrickbear said:

Makes sense. Most Democrats are entitled and feel like the world owes them. Go for it!

He was a Republican.
quash
Jack Bauer said:

Vice President actively endorsing a pollical candidate in video shown to over 300 churches...how is this legal??

Churches shouldn't be tax exempt anyway.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Redbrickbear said:

He was a Republican.

Then he should have been sentenced to death by lethal injection. LOL!

-- Barack Obama
quash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Redbrickbear said:

He was a Republican.

Then he should have been sentenced to death by lethal injection. LOL!

Different rules for different parties?

Hard pass.
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
Worst comedian ever...

Robert Wilson
Easy to understand why the Democrats have buried her...
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.