"Just say the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me"

1,006 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Thee University
J.B.Katz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How many posters on this site are just fine with Donald Trump's success in railroading Republicans into supporting his false claims of voter fraud?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/trump-rosen-phone-call-notes/2021/07/30/2e9430d6-f14d-11eb-81d2-ffae0f931b8f_story.html?wpmk=1&wpisrc=al_news__alert-politics--alert-national&utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=wp_news_alert_revere&location=alert&pwapi_token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJjb29raWVuYW1lIjoid3BfY3J0aWQiLCJpc3MiOiJDYXJ0YSIsImNvb2tpZXZhbHVlIjoiNTk3N2IzZDBhZTdlOGE2ODE2ZTY5N2Y0IiwidGFnIjoid3BfbmV3c19hbGVydF9yZXZlcmUiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3d3dy53YXNoaW5ndG9ucG9zdC5jb20vbmF0aW9uYWwtc2VjdXJpdHkvdHJ1bXAtcm9zZW4tcGhvbmUtY2FsbC1ub3Rlcy8yMDIxLzA3LzMwLzJlOTQzMGQ2LWYxNGQtMTFlYi04MWQyLWZmYWUwZjkzMWI4Zl9zdG9yeS5odG1sP3dwbWs9MSZ3cGlzcmM9YWxfbmV3c19fYWxlcnQtcG9saXRpY3MtLWFsZXJ0LW5hdGlvbmFsJnV0bV9zb3VyY2U9YWxlcnQmdXRtX21lZGl1bT1lbWFpbCZ1dG1fY2FtcGFpZ249d3BfbmV3c19hbGVydF9yZXZlcmUmbG9jYXRpb249YWxlcnQifQ.vGOdHrsW8oTPrI444AwqEhWbqkRADs_dYPbWWjsgPG8

President Trump pressed senior Justice Department officials in late 2020 to declare the election corrupt even as those officials pushed back, warning the president that many of the claims he was hearing about voter fraud were false, according to notes taken by an aide who participated in the discussions.

The notes were released to Congress this week and made public on Friday further evidence of the pressure Trump brought to bear as he sought to throw out President Biden's election victory.

In one Dec. 27 conversation, according to the written account, acting attorney general Jeffrey Rosen told Trump the Justice Department "can't + won't snap its fingers + change the outcome of the election."

The president replied that he understood that, but wanted the agency to "just say the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen," according to notes of the conversation taken by another senior Justice Department official, Richard Donoghue.

Here are the handwritten notes from the meeting: https://www.washingtonpost.com/context/read-richard-donoghue-s-handwritten-notes-on-trump-rosen-calls/cdc5a621-dfd1-440d-8dea-33a06ad753c8/?itid=lk_inline_manual_1
HuMcK
This sentence by our (then) POTUS really does say it all.
J.R.
Quote:

yes He's pretty awesome. Can't wait to see those tax returns.
Doc Holliday
How many posts are you going to make about Trump?
cms186
Doc Holliday said:

How many posts are you going to make about Trump?
probably about as many times as you and your friends say Biden has Dementia
I'm the English Guy
Thee University
Biden has been our president now for 191 days. Trump has the Dems scared ****less that he is going to run again.

I would not vote for Trump for Dawg Catcher of Brewster County personally.

I don't care about his tax returns. We all know he either cheated or took advantage of rules the swamp installed.
I don't care about a stolen election. The republicans will fight fire with fire in 2024.
I don't care if Melania, or Donald Jr. or Ivanka or Tiffany or Eric or Barron or Marla Maples or Ivana or even Stormy Daniels give us some good gossip on Donald. I don't care. He's an idiot.
He is irrelevant. Quit wasting time trying to deflect from incompetent and wandering around aimlessly trying to read a teleprompter every single day Joe & Kamala.

Our country is screwed. We are electing (or settling for) some of the saddest examples of Americans ever.

George Bush carried a purse and was a stooge.
Bill Clinton was making love to hot watermelons in Arkansas fields because his other option was Hillary.
George Bush Jr. was a deer in the headlights daddy's boy who could not add 2+2
Barrack Hussein was a Chicago community organizer token 1/2 black sissy boy who was an embarrassment to African Americans
Donald Trump was a pansy @$$ vagina who only assumed office because his opponent was Dyke of the Year Hillary Rodham Clinton

All of these people are an embarrassment to America and just shows you how far we have sunk.

We had better snap out of it or we will all be speaking Chinese.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Wrecks Quan Dough
Thee University said:

We had better snap out of it or we will all be speaking Chinese.

Or we will all be dead. Covid was just a dry run for the CCP.
Osodecentx
It would be best for the country to just drop the Trump crap.

If not, he will be locked up and that isn't good for the country.
whiterock
Osodecentx said:

Probably going to be your next President.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/30/support-for-capitol-riot-probe-slips-after-emotional-hearing/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
J.B.Katz
Osodecentx said:

So you believe Trump has committed offenses that would result in a prison sentence, but think he shouldn't be prosecuted because that would be unpopular with his supporters?

How many prosecutors do you know who would decide not to prosecute someone for a crime they believe he will be convicted of because the man's friends wouldn't like it?
HuMcK
Osodecentx said:

Before 1/6 that was arguable but may have been true. Now, Trump needs to see some kind of accountability, for the health of our democratic system. You can't just let an arsonist run around setting fires unchecked, that's how we all get burned. It is clear as day at this point that Trump was genuinely preparing and hoping to successfully pull of a coup. He has literally poisoned the minds of about 1/3 of the country for his own selfish gain, and honestly I don't know how to fix that, but ignoring Trump will only make that worse.
Bexar Pitts
J.B.Katz said:

Osodecentx said:

So you believe Trump has committed offenses that would result in a prison sentence, but think he shouldn't be prosecuted because that would be unpopular with his supporters?

How many prosecutors do you know who would decide not to prosecute someone for a crime they believe he will be convicted of because the man's friends wouldn't like it?
In my lifetime..in a broader sense. .sadly...more than a few.
whiterock
HuMcK said:

Osodecentx said:

Before 1/6 that was arguable but may have been true. Now, Trump needs to see some kind of accountability, for the health of our democratic system. You can't just let an arsonist run around setting fires unchecked, that's how we all get burned. It is clear as day at this point that Trump was genuinely preparing and hoping to successfully pull of a coup. He has literally poisoned the minds of about 1/3 of the country for his own selfish gain, and honestly I don't know how to fix that, but ignoring Trump will only make that worse.
Yet again, a basic cause/effect error.

If you'd have said "ignoring the concerns of Trump voters will only make that worse," you'd be spot on.

Thee University
HuMcK said:

Osodecentx said:

Our supposed democratic system was exposed last year when Antifa, Black Lives Matter and other radical liberal groups were allowed to inflict BILLIONS of $$$$$ damage across the nation. Unchecked. Our own VP tweeted this:

If you're able to, chip in now to the @MNFreedomFund to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota.

Didn't we let hundreds of "peaceful" rioters, looters and idiots set fires all over America last year? Unchecked?

I know we have some loony people living in the United States but to suggest that 1/3 of the country are dumb enough to still follow Trump is ludicrous. A coup? For Trump??? There may be 50,000 nut jobs nationwide hoping for this but to suggest 100M are poisoned and would follow Trump places you at the top of any nut job club.

I predict that the deep racial division sown within our country created and still being fed by the left that you just might see a real coup or more likely a division on the scale of the Civil War.

Trump was and remains a bumbling blithering egotistical idiot but your leftist leaders have struck out on nailing him with anything worthy and concrete multiple times. Here we are in the latter part of 2021 and instead of doing good for our country they are STILL wasting $$$$ and time ginning up deflection topics to take the glare off of Dementia Joe and his VP.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.