CDC now calls vaccinated the new "SUPER SPREADERS!"

1,060 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Forest Bueller
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So how do you that are vaccinated feel about the CDC after this revelation?

https://humansarefree.com/2021/07/cdc-vaccinated-super-spreaders-mask-mandates.html
J.B.Katz
Pretty good.

The staff there are no longer working for Trump, a big step forward in trying to figure out a rapidly mutating virus amidst a political ****storm where one of our major political parties is gaslighting vaccine and other COVID misinformation 24/7.

The valid question is how I feel about COVID.

The answer to that is, Scared.

Thanks to really poor leadership in Republican-dominated states, with Greg Abbott leading the charge, we are squandering our COVID recovery.
Florda_mike
How do you feel about being called a "SUPER SPREADER" by CDC if you're vaccinated?
Sam Lowry
Florda_mike said:

How do you feel about being called a "SUPER SPREADER" by CDC if you're vaccinated?
How would you feel about posting a link where the CDC actually said that?
Florda_mike
Sam Lowry said:

Florda_mike said:

It feels like an, "I tried to tell you so" moment for me
Sam Lowry
Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Florda_mike said:

It feels like an, "I tried to tell you so" moment for me
No link?
GrowlTowel
J.B.Katz said:

Pretty good.

The staff there are no longer working for Trump, a big step forward in trying to figure out a rapidly mutating virus amidst a political ****storm where one of our major political parties is gaslighting vaccine and other COVID misinformation 24/7.

Thanks to really poor leadership in Republican-dominated states, with Greg Abbott leading the charge, we are squandering our COVID recovery.
There is not one rational thought in your manifesto. Not one.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Whiskey Pete
J.B.Katz said:

Pretty good.

Hey, I heard you can get Covid through the internet. You may want to take precaution and disconnect for a couple of years.
Osodecentx
Rawhide said:

J.B.Katz said:

Pretty good.

Hey, I heard you can get Covid through the internet. You may want to take precaution and disconnect for a couple of years.
I just mask up before I sign in and socially distance from the screen
Whiskey Pete
Osodecentx said:

Rawhide said:

J.B.Katz said:

Pretty good.

I just mask up before I sign in and socially distance from the screen
Okay, that's funny
Porteroso
Vaccinated people definitely still need to be avoiding large crowds, trying to distance when possible. I doubt that the unvaccinated are actually more careful and spreading the virus less though.

If you can't find a link to back up your claim I'll just have to assume you've started writing for those fake news sites you keep getting your daily dose of lies from.
Forest Bueller
Porteroso said:

Vaccinated people definitely still need to be avoiding large crowds, trying to distance when possible. I doubt that the unvaccinated are actually more careful and spreading the virus less though.

If you can't find a link to back up your claim I'll just have to assume you've started writing for those fake news sites you keep getting your daily dose of lies from.
Vaccinated people need to mask up because it has been clearly shown in the Mass. outbreak we can still get Covid but with us either not getting noticeably sick or mildly sick, we still can easily transmit the disease to others and have no idea we are doing it.

There is absolutely nothing heroic about getting the shot, it is however showing compassion for others to continue to behave as if you can spread it to others, because you can, and continue to exercise caution.

That said, with any rapidly mutating virus, it will continue to spread.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.