Very Clear Message Tonight From Democrats in California!

1,330 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by quash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You Republican Mother fu**ers will never again win another major election. Go screw yourself. We need you to kowtow and send money. More details coming soon. Bend over and spread your cheeks.

I am really shocked how quickly our Republic collapsed. Almost as fast as the Afghanis. Very sad!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Canada2017
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

You Republican Mother fu**ers will never again win another major election. Go screw yourself. We need you to kowtow and send money. More details coming soon. Bend over and spread your cheeks.

I am really shocked how quickly our Republic collapsed. Almost as fast as the Afghanis. Very sad!

Heavily Democratic state voted for the Democratic candidate.

No surprise.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
California is the #1 blue state. Texas is the #1 red state. New York is the #2 blue state. Florida is the #2 red state. Who is next?

Let's light this candle!

-- Barack Obama
Freedomb3ar
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

We all Venezolanos now jefe
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Time for Newsome to make Californians bend over and spread their cheeks. They deserve it. Hope he is able to squeeze the last dollar out of every single Californian. You reap what you sew. Buena suerte.

-- Barack Obama
Johnny Bear
I expect the mass migration of Californians to Texas, Florida and other red states will only accelerate as one result of this, especially among the 1/3 plus (and sans the fraud factor, who knows what the percentage really was) that voted "yes" to the recall. In a state like Cali that's still a lot of people. And from a personal standpoint that means the value of my home will keep heading north.
4th and Inches
tons of industry/tech jumping to Texas and Tenn from Cali.

The state will continue to go more blue but the money to fund those agendas are getting smaller.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
C. Jordan
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

You're handling this well.
BearFan33
California is going to have to build a wall to keep the taxpayers in.
Forest Bueller_bf
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

California is the #1 blue state. Texas is the #1 red state. New York is the #2 blue state. Florida is the #2 red state. Who is next?

Let's light this candle!
Demographically, I just don't see Texas staying red for many more years.

Cal. and NY will never be anything but blue.
GoodOleBaylorLine
You should get out while you still can.

quash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

What are you on about?

Are you really so afraid of your shadow that you think every election is illegitimate? Are there Dem poll watchers under your bed and in your closet, watching you in your sleep?

Your viewpoint has come unhinged from reality, man. Put on your big boy pants and take a critical eye to reality.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Canada2017
Forest Bueller_bf said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Let's light this candle!

4-6 years at the most .

Demographics don't lie .

Years ago my El Paso farm foreman ….Santos….told me straight out.

" We are going to get it all back. California, Texas , New Mexico , Arizona and Colorado. We are going to BREED you right out of the country ".

Even back then I knew Santos was dead right.

But like I told him at the time….the day those states are overwhelmingly Hispanic …….they will be just as screwed up as Mexico and not worth living in anyway .
Mothra
This shouldn't be a surprise. Having lived there for a few years, I can tell you California is basically one big welfare state, where the rich get richer, and the poor get poorer. Poor Californians are not going to bite the hand that feeds them.
Whiskey Pete
BearFan33 said:

LOL!

You win the internet today!
ABC BEAR
BearFan33 said:

In the 1930's, Los Angeles PD set traffic stops in Needles, CA to turn back Okies who came to the state without a job. Today they should set up traffic stops and turn back Californians who do have a job.
Johnny Bear
Forest Bueller_bf said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Let's light this candle!

Sadly and tragically you might be right - especially given (on top of everything else) the untold number of illegal aliens now coming across the border who will one way or another be eventually granted the right to vote and we know how over 90% of them are going to vote. And if it does ultimately happen, it's going to be disastrous not just for Texas but for the country as a whole.
TheTexan88
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Did you really think Newsome was going to recalled? Like did you actually think Larry Elder was going to become the new governor of California? This whole thing was stupid because California is overwhelmingly Democrat and there was never a snowball chance in hell they were going to remove him.
Redbrickbear
Democrats are very good at making sure States they control become 1 party only oligarchies.

The GOP is good a making sure the enact policies that turn their states blue.

In less than 20 years Texas will be blue like Califnornia...in no small part due to the policies Texas GOP fights for.

Muh big business tax cuts...muh get more immigrants will eventually mean more liberal.
Thee University
Let California go.

We don't need anything they produce. Movies were the only thing I once enjoyed out of California and now even the movies blow.

Have you ever met and retained any good friends that were born and raised in California?

Sadly one of my daughters lives in Sausalito and we just spent 6 days out there. I reviewed a couple of exit strategies with her and her husband late one night over some cocktails based on the type of implosion they may face. Earthquake. Bankrupt cities. Homeless revolution. Fire. Tsunami. Supervolcano. Economic collapse.

After going through these a few times with a goal of them eventually escaping bedlam and getting back to Texas after the looming disaster strikes, they both agreed they are screwed.

I predict they will move back to Texas within the next 2-3 years.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Wrecks Quan Dough
Make Idaho Great Again
Whiskey Pete
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Make Idaho Great Again
too close to Oregon for me. Montana or Wyoming would be good.
quash
Johnny Bear said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Let's light this candle!

Sadly and tragically you might be right - especially given (on top of everything else) the untold number of illegal aliens now coming across the border who will one way or another be eventually granted the right to vote and we know how over 90% of them are going to vote. And if it does ultimately happen, it's going to be disastrous not just for Texas but for the country as a whole.

You don't how they are going to vote. The Republican party could lock them up for a generation if they'd just give up on the disaster, crime and disease narrative.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.