Del Rio Border

42,343 Views | 607 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Cobretti
Wangchung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quash said:

303Bear said:

quash said:

303Bear said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

15-20k Haitians is not many when compared to annual border crossings. We have always taken in a certain number of migrants. The fact that they are camping there, waiting to cross legally, is a good thing. I'd rather take those types of people in, and deport the ones crossing illegally.
They aren't to be compared with the record crossings we are seeing, they are to be added to them. And ALL of them crossed illegally.
What you're mostly seeing are people that haven't entered yet, they are beyond the port of entry. If you cross the river with a claim of refugee status you are not crossing illegally. Some have, but not "ALL".

The bolded is objectively wrong. You cannot claim refugee status once inside the United States if you are not at a port of entry. Unless the river crossing in Del Rio is the newest port of entry no one knew about until Monday, no one crossing their, or camped under the bridge can claim refugee status.

There are also a number of other requirements, but lets take one at a time.
Del Rio is a Port of Entry. It has been temporarily closed.

The low water dam where the majority (possibly all) the migrants currently inside the US crossed (at least what has been shown in all the pictures) is not. Anyone who crossed there cannot legally claim refugee status, even if they qualified for all of the other prongs (which is doubtful for most / all of the Hattians currently in or just across from Del Rio).

I disagree. They have not all ventured further in beyond the port of entry. People fly over the border every day, and if they land a thousand miles from the border and request refugee status at the Port of Entry in the airport then they meet that hurdle.

There is no rule that says you have to enter on a ten foot wide lane that leads directly to the PoE. Even individuals detained between ports of entry can get a credible fear interview which could lead to asylum being granted. That low water dam doesn't fubar the claim.
Unfortunately not being as wealthy as one would like is not enough for refugee status.
303Bear
quash said:

303Bear said:

quash said:

303Bear said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

15-20k Haitians is not many when compared to annual border crossings. We have always taken in a certain number of migrants. The fact that they are camping there, waiting to cross legally, is a good thing. I'd rather take those types of people in, and deport the ones crossing illegally.
They aren't to be compared with the record crossings we are seeing, they are to be added to them. And ALL of them crossed illegally.
What you're mostly seeing are people that haven't entered yet, they are beyond the port of entry. If you cross the river with a claim of refugee status you are not crossing illegally. Some have, but not "ALL".

The bolded is objectively wrong. You cannot claim refugee status once inside the United States if you are not at a port of entry. Unless the river crossing in Del Rio is the newest port of entry no one knew about until Monday, no one crossing their, or camped under the bridge can claim refugee status.

The low water dam where the majority (possibly all) the migrants currently inside the US crossed (at least what has been shown in all the pictures) is not. Anyone who crossed there cannot legally claim refugee status, even if they qualified for all of the other prongs (which is doubtful for most / all of the Hattians currently in or just across from Del Rio).

I disagree. They have not all ventured further in beyond the port of entry. People fly over the border every day, and if they land a thousand miles from the border and request refugee status at the Port of Entry in the airport then they meet that hurdle.

There is no rule that says you have to enter on a ten foot wide lane that leads directly to the PoE. Even individuals detained between ports of entry can get a credible fear interview which could lead to asylum being granted. That low water dam doesn't fubar the claim.
If they fly in, the airport is a designated port of entry. Conveniently, international entry is controlled in a way that you cannot avoid customs/the "port of entry". Not so at the border and non-international airports. You cannot fly to random county air port in the panhandle and claim refugee status. Where you are crossing the physical border on the ground, the port of entry is the checkpoint/processing center. I don't really follow why you are doubling down on this point, particularly where there is no evidence that I am aware of pointing to these people seeking to make it to a port of entry to declare refugee status.

This still doesn't address the remainder of the requirements to be a "refugee", most of which these people likely do not meet.

Also, to be clear, you mention "asylum" in your response, which is legally different from "refugee", and even less likely to apply to the vast majority of these people.
quash
303Bear said:

quash said:

303Bear said:

quash said:

303Bear said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

If they fly in, the airport is a designated port of entry. Conveniently, international entry is controlled in a way that you cannot avoid customs/the "port of entry". Not so at the border and non-international airports. You cannot fly to random county air port in the panhandle and claim refugee status. Where you are crossing the physical border on the ground, the port of entry is the checkpoint/processing center. I don't really follow why you are doubling down on this point, particularly where there is no evidence that I am aware of pointing to these people seeking to make it to a port of entry to declare refugee status.

This still doesn't address the remainder of the requirements to be a "refugee", most of which these people likely do not meet.

You are welcome to address those points. I simply made the point that Del Rio is a Port of Entry and you said it wasn't. It still is, and you can still ask for asylum status when crossing between ports of entry if you do it right and are therefore not crossing illegally, which is where I started and where I remain. After that is something else; feel free to discuss it.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Sam Lowry
Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

muddybrazos said:

Canada2017 said:

muddybrazos said:

Canada2017 said:

HuMcK said:

Canada2017 said:

Booray said:

Several people have posted that what they need Joe Biden to do is to return the Haitians. Apparently, that is what is going to happen. Yet: Let's impeach him just because the Haitians showed up.

Just how do you think these thousands of Haitians ended up in Mexico to begin with ?

Believe they swam hundreds of miles ?

If not ......exactly who paid their way ?

As in paid the Mexican drug cartels to haul these people to our border.

Who benefits from the narrative? Probably not the guy deporting them back to Haiti. I do remember when a certain political party used migrant caravans as a central plank in their campaigns though...
Ridiculous deflection .

We have THOUSANDS of Haitians magically camped on our southern border.

Haiti is by far the poorest country in the western hemisphere . Really think these individuals paid for their own transport off the island onto Mexico...... then all the way north to our border ?

Really believe the Mexican drug cartels ( who have been cashing in on human smuggling for over a decade ) aren't making millions off this and the other thousands of illegals coming to the US every month ?

Biden's border POLICIES created this disaster . He has repeatedly and publicly announced his border intentions since the beginning of his 2020 presidential campaign .

Anyone who isn't a super partisan hack can easily connect the dots here.

Honestly, I don't think this has anything to do with Mexican drug cartels. IMO this has NGOs paid for by George Soros types written all over it. Their goal is bring refugees to our open border and use them to destabilize the US just like they did in Europe a couple years ago. Destabilize the western countries and bring in the UN for NWO control.
Of course it has to do with the Mexican drug cartels. They have been engaged in human trafficking for years......ask ANY Border Patrol agent .

The cartels are not paying for these illegals transport....they are being PAID to transport them or at the very least collect a significant 'fee' to allow then to cross through Mexico .

The casual observer who thinks he 'knows' Mexico after 2 trips to an all inclusive resort in Cancun is usually completely clueless on who actually controls the country .

In fact its the drug cartels that control Mexico .
I agree with you there but who is funding the Haitian's journey from Haiti to Mexico? Do these Haitians have 5-10k for travel and to pay off coyotes?

Many of the Haitians currently at the border are refugees from the 2010 hurricane disaster*. They have been in other countries in Central and S. America. It's not hard to look at the nationality of those seeking refugee status and then deduce what might be the driving force; when conflict increases in Guatemala or Honduras we see more Guatemalans and Hondurans.

*L.A. Times 9/17/21: "Rather they are among the 250,000 Haitians who left their homeland after the devastating 2010 earthquake there and settled in Chile or Brazil. Both those countries have suffered steep economic declines during the pandemic, sparking the current exodus."

Interesting piece of information ....thank you .

However even IF a substantial number of these Haitians came from Central and South America......who provided the transport to bring these incredibly poor individuals hundreds to miles to our border ?

Who provided their food and water during such an incredibly long journey ?

Who provided the coordination of such an event ?

None of this is accidental and only the naive would believe it occurred without outside funding .

These caravans happen annually or more, people just grab a bag and walk. Along the way relief groups do their best.

When was the last time we had 15,000 Haitians camped out on our border? When is the last time Texas saw 1,100,000 apprehensions in 9 months of one year? You want a link to debunk your opinion that 15,000 Haitians just coincidentally travelled to the exact same spot on the US Mexico border at the exact same time? Like I said, it's takes a profound belief in coincidences to be a leftist.

I never said it was a coincidence, instead I gave you a reason. But you just kick that strawman until you get better feels.

Come on...questioning how thousands of desperately poor individuals were able to afford to travel hundreds of miles and still provision themselves is hardly a strawman .
Haitians come from a poor country, but that doesn't mean they're desperately poor. Typically they have flown to South or Central America to find work and gradually made their way north as opportunities dried up. They tend to avoid dealing with smugglers. Instead they maintain online communities to share information about jobs and travel routes.

https://apnews.com/article/technology-mexico-texas-caribbean-united-states-ac7f598bafd44b3f95b786d2d800f3ce
Good grief of course Haiti is desperately poor . None worse in the entire western hemisphere .

The Dominican Republic ( which shares the island with Haiti ) is also a very poor country.

However Haitians constantly attempt to enter the DR illegally . Glad to take ANY job that even the Dominican's wont accept.
The point is they haven't lived in Haiti for a while.
Canada2017
Sam Lowry said:

Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

muddybrazos said:

Canada2017 said:

muddybrazos said:

Canada2017 said:

HuMcK said:

Canada2017 said:

Booray said:

Several people have posted that what they need Joe Biden to do is to return the Haitians. Apparently, that is what is going to happen. Yet: Let's impeach him just because the Haitians showed up.

Just how do you think these thousands of Haitians ended up in Mexico to begin with ?

Who benefits from the narrative? Probably not the guy deporting them back to Haiti. I do remember when a certain political party used migrant caravans as a central plank in their campaigns though...
Ridiculous deflection .

Haiti is by far the poorest country in the western hemisphere . Really think these individuals paid for their own transport off the island onto Mexico...... then all the way north to our border ?

Really believe the Mexican drug cartels ( who have been cashing in on human smuggling for over a decade ) aren't making millions off this and the other thousands of illegals coming to the US every month ?

Biden's border POLICIES created this disaster . He has repeatedly and publicly announced his border intentions since the beginning of his 2020 presidential campaign .

Honestly, I don't think this has anything to do with Mexican drug cartels. IMO this has NGOs paid for by George Soros types written all over it. Their goal is bring refugees to our open border and use them to destabilize the US just like they did in Europe a couple years ago. Destabilize the western countries and bring in the UN for NWO control.
Of course it has to do with the Mexican drug cartels. They have been engaged in human trafficking for years......ask ANY Border Patrol agent .

The cartels are not paying for these illegals transport....they are being PAID to transport them or at the very least collect a significant 'fee' to allow then to cross through Mexico .

The casual observer who thinks he 'knows' Mexico after 2 trips to an all inclusive resort in Cancun is usually completely clueless on who actually controls the country .

I agree with you there but who is funding the Haitian's journey from Haiti to Mexico? Do these Haitians have 5-10k for travel and to pay off coyotes?

Many of the Haitians currently at the border are refugees from the 2010 hurricane disaster*. They have been in other countries in Central and S. America. It's not hard to look at the nationality of those seeking refugee status and then deduce what might be the driving force; when conflict increases in Guatemala or Honduras we see more Guatemalans and Hondurans.

*L.A. Times 9/17/21: "Rather they are among the 250,000 Haitians who left their homeland after the devastating 2010 earthquake there and settled in Chile or Brazil. Both those countries have suffered steep economic declines during the pandemic, sparking the current exodus."

However even IF a substantial number of these Haitians came from Central and South America......who provided the transport to bring these incredibly poor individuals hundreds to miles to our border ?

None of this is accidental and only the naive would believe it occurred without outside funding .

These caravans happen annually or more, people just grab a bag and walk. Along the way relief groups do their best.

When was the last time we had 15,000 Haitians camped out on our border? When is the last time Texas saw 1,100,000 apprehensions in 9 months of one year? You want a link to debunk your opinion that 15,000 Haitians just coincidentally travelled to the exact same spot on the US Mexico border at the exact same time? Like I said, it's takes a profound belief in coincidences to be a leftist.

I never said it was a coincidence, instead I gave you a reason. But you just kick that strawman until you get better feels.

Come on...questioning how thousands of desperately poor individuals were able to afford to travel hundreds of miles and still provision themselves is hardly a strawman .
Haitians come from a poor country, but that doesn't mean they're desperately poor. Typically they have flown to South or Central America to find work and gradually made their way north as opportunities dried up. They tend to avoid dealing with smugglers. Instead they maintain online communities to share information about jobs and travel routes.

https://apnews.com/article/technology-mexico-texas-caribbean-united-states-ac7f598bafd44b3f95b786d2d800f3ce
Good grief of course Haiti is desperately poor . None worse in the entire western hemisphere .

The Dominican Republic ( which shares the island with Haiti ) is also a very poor country.

However Haitians constantly attempt to enter the DR illegally . Glad to take ANY job that even the Dominican's wont accept.
No one would have any way to know the percentages involved .

Regardless even if a few managed to find employment in South America...prior to going north.
Such employment would most likely be of the lowest pay scales. Jobs that even the poorest locals would not accept.

Hardly the kind of wages that would allow enough to be saved to pay for the costs of transportation and food.
HuMcK
Remember a few weeks ago when Trump agent Jason Miller was in the news for being briefly detained by Brazilian authorities, and people asked what he was doing in Brazil? A month before that Bolsonaro's son was meeting with Trump agent Steve Bannon at the Trump loving pillow guy's conference of freaks and nazis. And now all these Haitians, predominantly from Brazil and Chile, are at the border all at once.

Miller in Brazil September 7th-https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/571102-former-trump-aide-jason-miller-questioned-for-three-hours-by?amp

Eduardo Bolsonaro meets with Bannon August 10th- https://www.brasilwire.com/steve-bannon-declares-war-on-lula/

You keep acting like you want to do the math for why this (in your view) manufactured crisis is happening, but I don't think you actually care to admit what it adds up to.
Sam Lowry
Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

muddybrazos said:

Canada2017 said:

muddybrazos said:

Canada2017 said:

HuMcK said:

Canada2017 said:

Booray said:

Ridiculous deflection .

Regardless even if a few managed to find employment in South America...prior to going north.
Such employment would most likely be of the lowest pay scales. Jobs that even the poorest locals would not accept.

Hardly the kind of wages that would allow enough to be saved to pay for the costs of transportation and food.
Why not? Just because they're Haitian, you think all they can do is sit around in loincloths eating dirt or something?
SIC EM 94
Waco1947 said:

SIC EM 94 said:

Waco1947 said:

It is a disaster but the President cannot control the free will decisions of 20,000 Haitians to come. How would you stop them?

Turning them all away would be a great start!
We are

Bull****…add clueless to your recent apology tour. They are being sent to Laredo, El Paso, Arizona, etc…that red headed Biden mouth piece even said so just today.
Canada2017
Sam Lowry said:

Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

muddybrazos said:

Canada2017 said:

muddybrazos said:

Canada2017 said:

HuMcK said:

Canada2017 said:

Booray said:

Ridiculous deflection .

Why not? Just because they're Haitian, you think all they can do is sit around in loincloths eating dirt or something?
Going to let this one slide Sam.

One more try.......

Jobs are SCARCE throughout Central and South America. If you are making more than 3 dollars an hour ( for unskilled labor ) you are doing pretty well.

For an undocumented Haitian living ANYWHERE in that part of the continent ...they would rarely beat out a local for that kind of pay .

Often it could be as low as 15 dollars a day.

Besides rice, beans and a few other commodities many items are almost as expensive as here in the US.

Really think most of these Haitians were able to support their families on 15 dollars a day AND save up the money necessary for such a long trip ?

Come on big guy....do the math .

In the majority of cases it ain't happening .

Someone is helping out...big time.
Sam Lowry
It appears that many of them are successful business owners and factory workers. Others are employed in various types of formal labor where and when they can find it. And for some years they did find it. Jobs have become a lot scarcer lately, which is why we're seeing this onrush.
Wangchung
Sam Lowry said:

It appears that many of them are successful business owners and factory workers. Others are employed in various types of formal labor where and when they can find it. And for some years they did find it. Jobs have become a lot scarcer lately, which is why we're seeing this onrush.
At the exact same time and place.
Canada2017
Sam Lowry said:

I have been all over central and South America repeatedly.

Have never seen Haitians in any significant numbers except the Dominican Republic . Any even there Haitians barely survived taking the lowest paying jobs imaginable.

Poverty in Central America is far different than poverty in the US .

No comparison .

In many countries malnutrition is a real thing . Starvation is a real thing . There are no savings on 15 dollars a day . IF one can even find such a job . Factory worker or whatever .

There is simply no way in Gods green earth 15,000 Haitians magically showed up in a coordinated wave on our southern border on then own . From their own savings .

It is physically and financially impossible.

303Bear
quash said:

303Bear said:

quash said:

303Bear said:

quash said:

303Bear said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

You are welcome to address those points. I simply made the point that Del Rio is a Port of Entry and you said it wasn't. It still is, and you can still ask for asylum status when crossing between ports of entry if you do it right and are therefore not crossing illegally, which is where I started and where I remain. After that is something else; feel free to discuss it.
This seems like a very odd point to be so obtuse about, but perhaps I should be more clear. Yes, there is a port of entry in Del Rio. Del Rio itself is not a port of entry. You cannot cross the border in Del Rio, then walk back to the port of entry and enter from the US side and claim refugee status.

All of the people waiting on the Mexico side of the border are welcome to go to the port of entry and apply for entry as a refugee. Since that port of entry is closed currently, they would have to go elsewhere at this time. Your original statement that " if you cross the river with a claim of refugee status you are not crossing illegally", which can be fairly interpreted as crossing the Rio Grande at points other than actual ports of entry, was and remains false.
quash
Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Have never seen Haitians in any significant numbers except the Dominican Republic . Any even there Haitians barely survived taking the lowest paying jobs imaginable.

No comparison .

In many countries malnutrition is a real thing . Starvation is a real thing . There are no savings on 15 dollars a day . IF one can even find such a job . Factory worker or whatever .

There is simply no way in Gods green earth 15,000 Haitians magically showed up in a coordinated wave on our southern border on then own . From their own savings .

In your opinion.

How do the Guatemalans get here? Salvadorans?

Who is funding this and where is your evidence?

I've met people in Central America who assist migrants. They do so on their own dime.

And then there are NGOs.

But it's time for you to tie up your loose ends and name the whole cloth of your theory.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
HuMcK
"But it's time for you to tie up your loose ends and name the whole cloth of your theory."

Can't a man make vague accusations about an international Jewry...I mean "Soros"...flooding the US with non-white immigrants as an insidious plot against white people's "standard of living" in peace? Why should he have to shore his claims up with things like "logic" or "evidence" when he already feels so strongly that he's right?
Wangchung
HuMcK said:

"But it's time for you to tie up your loose ends and name the whole cloth of your theory."

Can't a man make vague accusations about an international Jewry...I mean "Soros"...flooding the US with non-white immigrants as an insidious plot against white people's "standard of living" in peace? Why should he have to shore his claims up with things like "logic" or "evidence" when he already feels so strongly that he's right?
When all else fails, claim racism. Ps. If your entire theory depends on coincidence, your theory sucks.
Canada2017
HuMcK said:

chuckle

You are simply one of those lost souls who's life is meaningless and merely hope to drag everyone else down to your level.

A Dem only because they provide to you a few crumbs . Millions just like you living on the emotional edge .

Quash at least claims to be a successful attorney and part time Uber driver . Not for any monetary needs of course but for the pure fun of it .

However you both share a desire for the destruction of the traditional culture of the United States ( consequences be damned ) ; which was overwhelmingly European in origin.

And massive illegal immigration from Central America and South America is an integral aspect of such destruction.

HuMcK
Damn dude, we get it, you love money. I swear everytime you get called out and can't respond with substance, you go to "I'm richer than you" and start ranting about your "standard of living". It's sad and pathetic.

Come out with it already, what exactly are you insinuating over and over? You keep acting like the dots are their to connect, do it then. You've been asked multiple times by multiple posters, but you run and hide every time. I showed you some data points, but predictably you're pretending they don't exist.
drahthaar
Sam Lowry said:

...and they are all literate and great citizens contributing to the good of the nation..
Canada2017
HuMcK said:

Damn dude, we get it, you love money. I swear everytime you get called out and can't respond with substance, you go to "I'm richer than you" and start ranting about your "standard of living". It's sad and pathetic.

Come out with it already, what exactly are you insinuating over and over? You keep acting like the dots are their to connect, do it then. You've been asked multiple times by multiple posters, but you run and hide every time. I showed you some data points, but predictably you're pretending they don't exist.
'Dude'

You are merely a highly partisan dolt interested in permanently altering the status quo in this country.

Probably hope such changes might improve your mediocre existence .

If you had spent much time in central or south America ( or God knows the Caribbean ).....experienced the incredible poverty, indolence, and ignorance .......... you would immediately realize such an improvement is extremely unlikely .

Enjoy your 'data points'.

GrowlTowel
HuMcK said:

Remember a few weeks ago when Trump agent Jason Miller was in the news for being briefly detained by Brazilian authorities, and people asked what he was doing in Brazil? A month before that Bolsonaro's son was meeting with Trump agent Steve Bannon at the Trump loving pillow guy's conference of freaks and nazis. And now all these Haitians, predominantly from Brazil and Chile, are at the border all at once.

Miller in Brazil September 7th-https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/571102-former-trump-aide-jason-miller-questioned-for-three-hours-by?amp

Eduardo Bolsonaro meets with Bannon August 10th- https://www.brasilwire.com/steve-bannon-declares-war-on-lula/

You keep acting like you want to do the math for why this (in your view) manufactured crisis is happening, but I don't think you actually care to admit what it adds up to.
Really?
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
GrowlTowel
quash said:

Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

No comparison .

In your opinion.

I've met people in Central America who assist migrants. They do so on their own dime.

And then there are NGOs.

But it's time for you to tie up your loose ends and name the whole cloth of your theory.

His theory is better than yours. It is obvious to any normal person that someone is behind the magically appearing Haitians. Your bull**** is akin to Clayton Williams' approach to rape.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
quash
Canada2017 said:

HuMcK said:

'Dude'

You are merely a highly partisan dolt interested in permanently altering the status quo in this country.

Probably hope such changes might improve your mediocre existence .

If you had spent much time in central or south America ( or God knows the Caribbean ).....experienced the incredible poverty, indolence, and ignorance .......... you would immediately realize such an improvement is extremely unlikely .

Enjoy your 'data points'.

Hi. Been to Central America and the Caribbean. Even the DR.

Still can't figure out what your specific conclusion is regarding how migrants migrate. Care to come out with it?
quash
GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

No comparison .

In your opinion.

And then there are NGOs.

His theory is better than yours. It is obvious to any normal person that someone is behind the magically appearing Haitians. Your bull**** is akin to Clayton Williams' approach to rape.

My theory doesn't rely on magic.

He doesn't have one. If you think you know what he's hinting at then say so. I'd love to see your answer.
Wangchung
quash said:

GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

No comparison .

In your opinion.

And then there are NGOs.

He doesn't have one. If you think you know what he's hinting at then say so. I'd love to see your answer.

I tried to tell em, bro, that it's all just a giant coincidence. They won't listen.
quash
Wangchung said:

quash said:

GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

No comparison .

In your opinion.

And then there are NGOs.

I tried to tell em, bro, that it's all just a giant coincidence. They won't listen.

I like my theory better than yours, but at least you have one.
Jacques Strap
Wangchung
quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

No comparison .

In your opinion.

And then there are NGOs.

I like my theory better than yours, but at least you have one.

Our theory, bro, our theory.
4th and Inches
Jacques Strap said:

Haiti has a high vax rate of .2%

It is good bet that zero are vaxed
Canada2017
4th and Inches said:

Jacques Strap said:

Haiti is the biggest **** hole in the western hemisphere by a large margin .

Makes even Nicaragua look good by comparison .

4th and Inches
Canada2017 said:

4th and Inches said:

Jacques Strap said:

you mean the clinton foundation didnt fix everything with all the money they raised for Haiti?
Canada2017
4th and Inches said:

Canada2017 said:

4th and Inches said:

Jacques Strap said:

you mean the clinton foundation didnt fix everything with all the money they raised for Haiti?
Have a good friend who goes to Haiti almost every year . He is part of a team of volunteers who install clean water systems for the locals

100% free

Waco1947
Haitians turned away and sent to Haiti
The United States has returned more than 1,400 migrants from the camp in Del Rio, Texas to Haiti, including families
Reuters
Waco1947
Wangchung
And the other 28,600? Where did they go? (Edited for accuracy)
ilbb990912
What is the economy in Haiti? Do they have tourism? Everyone seems to want out and the powers that be don't want the ones that get out to return.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.