Del Rio Border

41,096 Views | 607 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Cobretti
Jacques Strap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Haiti is an island and it is a long swim to Mexico. How did 10,000 people (with 10,000 more on the way) get from Haiti to the US border near Del Rio?

muddybrazos
I'm glad the adults are in charge of this situation. Kamala has got this, yall.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Joe doesn't want to stop it. He wants it to escalate. 200,000 new Democrat voters each month are more than likely being transferred to Red states. I blame 81 million idiots that are U.S. citizens. Americans should no longer be allowed to reproduce. We have become too stupid.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Jacques Strap
12,000 migrants wait under Del Rio bridge to surrender to Border Patrol

AUSTIN, Texas At least 12,000 migrants are camped out under the U.S. side of an international bridge that connects Mexico to Del Rio, Texas, as of Friday morning, as more noncitizens streamed across the border river overnight, according to a federal law enforcement official on site.

"First thing this morning, it was over 11. And now we're nearing it's over 12," said Jon Anfinsen, a Border Patrol agent who is president of the National Border Patrol Council's Del Rio chapter, referring to people in the thousands. "It's now essentially a small city.

"Although I don't have an official breakdown, the overwhelming majority are from Haiti," said Anfinsen. "There is the occasional group from Venezuela and some other countries, but the group is almost entirely Haitian."

In early August, Border Patrol agents stationed in this remote part of south-central Texas were encountering 1,000 migrants who illegally crossed the Rio Grande River into the United States in this region daily.
Osodecentx
What a disaster
Jacques Strap
Osodecentx said:

What a disaster

There will be more people in this border refugee camp (from Haiti of all places) than at the stadium to watch BU @ KU by kickofff.

Porteroso
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Joe doesn't want to stop it. He wants it to escalate. 200,000 new Democrat voters each month are more than likely being transferred to Red states. I blame 81 million idiots that are U.S. citizens. Americans should no longer be allowed to reproduce. We have become too stupid.

Imagine thinking that smart people voted for Donald Trump.
Osodecentx
Jacques Strap said:

Osodecentx said:

What a disaster

There will more people in this border refugee camp (from Haiti of all places) than at the stadium to watch BU @ KU by kickofff.
I know Christians have an obligation to refugees, but ...
Redbrickbear
Importing Haitians into your country is like injecting battery acid into your veins.

When AIDS was first making the rounds its was know as the "4 H disease". This is because of the prevalence of the disease found among homosexuals, Haitians, hemophiliacs, and heroin users.

Average IQ level in Haiti is 67.....

Jacques Strap
Are any of these people vaxxed? I doubt it.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Donald Trump is not President. He vacated the office on January 20th.

Great job. You picked a real winner. Old Joe is taking a nap at his home in Delaware as we speak. Kamala has apparently gone back into hiding.

-- Barack Obama
br53
Redbrickbear said:

Importing Haitians into your country is like injecting battery acid into your veins.

When AIDS was first making the rounds its was know as the "4 H disease". This is because of the prevalence of the disease found among homosexuals, Haitians, hemophiliacs, and heroin users.

Average IQ level in Haiti is 67.....

They really arent known for being a peaceful group either.
Forest Bueller_bf
Osodecentx said:

What a disaster

Poor people I feel for them, yet this is terrible and will turn into yet another Biden humanitarian disaster.

Not to mention the spread of Covid will be rampant from these folks.

Keeping Texas at the top of the Covid chart, and blame Texas of course,
when we can the one of the real reasons for the outbreak streaming into
our country.
Porteroso
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Donald Trump is not President. He vacated the office on January 20th.

Great job. You picked a real winner. Old Joe is taking a nap at his home in Delaware as we speak. Kamala has apparently gone back into hiding.
Why is it that you think either of our options were ones smart people liked? And who in the world called Joe Biden "a real winner" during the primaries? These people are not in the same dimension I'm in.
Redbrickbear
Get ready for more of them.

In the 1980s Haiti had a population in the 5 million range.

Now its 11.4 million and it will be 15 million by 2050.

ilbb990912
this is only the appetizer!!!

we are a joke of a country...
Osodecentx
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Osodecentx said:

What a disaster

Poor people I feel for them, yet this is terrible and will turn into yet another Biden humanitarian disaster.

our country.
Is anybody giving them Covid tests?
br53
Osodecentx said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Osodecentx said:

What a disaster

our country.
Is anybody giving them Covid tests?

No but COVID should be the least of our worries for diseases with this group
quash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

If you believe they are voting then your last line is appropriate.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Booray
What is it that Joe Biden should have done to stop the 10,000 Haitians from showing up at out border? What should he do with them now that they are there?
Canada2017
Amazing

The same Dem partisan hacks will attempt to deflect or defend everything their power brokers do.

Elections have consequences……especially those involving' 'voter harvesting'.

Game over .
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Booray said:

What is it that Joe Biden should have done to stop the 10,000 Haitians from showing up at out border? What should he do with them now that they are there?
He should obey the law and enforce the remain in Mexico requirement that was mandated recently by the Supreme Court. My prediction is he will do nothing.

-- Barack Obama
Jacques Strap
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Booray said:

He should obey the law and enforce the remain in Mexico requirement that was mandated recently by the Supreme Court. My prediction is he will do nothing.
How do 10,000 poor people from Haiti cross a huge swath of the Gulf of Mexico and then make their way to Del Rio? Del Rio is not near the coast. Who is feeding them along the way? Who is providing for their transportation? China? Russia? Soros? The US Navy?

This summer has been an invasion and Joe Biden has declared war on American citizens after making peace with the Taliban. No wonder the Texas hospitals are out of room and sending patients to other states. CNN: US on track to encounter record 2 million migrants on the southern border, government estimates show (that is a story from March, who knows how big the number is now).
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
JOE BIDEN! OBEY THE LAW!!!

https://nypost.com/2021/08/24/supreme-court-upholds-order-keeping-remain-in-mexico-policy-in-place/

-- Barack Obama
Jacques Strap
boognish_bear
muddybrazos
Booray said:

I'm not sure if this is a serious question but if it is then he should have stuck with the what Trump was doing. He undid everything Trump and now here we are.
Canada2017
muddybrazos said:

Booray said:

I'm not sure if this is a serious question but if it is then he should have stuck with the what Trump was doing. He undid everything Trump and now here we are.
Biden is doing exactly what he promised .

People just didn't believe anyone would be so reckless and stupid during the middle of a pandemic .
GrowlTowel
quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

If you believe they are voting then your last line is appropriate.

Take your balls out of your wife's purse. Even your free migration of labor has to be offended by these open borders.
GrowlTowel
Jacques Strap said:

She is hot. But like AOC, hit it and quit it.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Mothra
Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

What's ironic is that after we continue to see disaster after disaster, the purported bumpkins who voted for Trump are looking a whole lot smarter everyday.

This guy has already surpassed Jimmy Carter level incompetence.
Mothra
Booray said:

What he could have done he should have done months ago, and that is to NOT employ a policy that encouraged this type of mass immigration. This is yet another crisis of his own making.

However, now that we are in the crisis he created, first thing he could do is reverse the policy that refuses to put these people on a plane and send them back to their country of origin.
boognish_bear
GrowlTowel
Booray said:

Return them home as per the law he was sworn to up hold.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Jacques Strap
boognish_bear said:

I'll believe it when I see it. Bring in 20,000 return a few hundred as a photo op would be right out of his playbook.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.