Senator Kyrsten Sinema

3,871 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ABC BEAR
Forest Bueller_bf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ilbb990912 said:

she hot
True that.
Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

Even the beta males are turning on her.

My God - what happened to late night comedy?

It's weird. Comedy used to be edgy and counter-cultural... now it's basically NPR.
Jack Bauer
Harrison Bergeron said:

Jack Bauer said:

It's weird. Comedy used to be edgy and counter-cultural... now it's basically NPR.
I recall seeing Jimmy Kimmel giving a softball interview to...Hunter Biden.

A treasure trove of jokes for late night hosts but they can't say anything because he is a Dem.
Jack Bauer
The Late Night hosts - Colbert, Fallon, Kimmel, Corden, are now losing in the ratings to this guy.

Johnny Bear
Jack Bauer said:

The Late Night hosts - Colbert, Fallon, Kimmel, Corden, are now losing in the ratings to this guy.

And for good reason.
GrowlTowel
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

tommie said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

I would

She'd do a three way.

Im down for her bring one of her gfs

Sexist. Hey, it ain't gay if it's in a three way.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Cobretti
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
Activists are planning to confront Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) during her participation in Monday's Boston Marathon because she will not support the $3.5 trillion reconciliation bill.
Jack Bauer
Harrison Bergeron
The authoritarians are saying the quit part out loud. The language being used continually amazes me. The authoritarians and their media allies have conflated "democracy" with "our agenda" and no one is calling them on it.
Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Jack Bauer said:

I recall seeing Jimmy Kimmel giving a softball interview to...Hunter Biden.

A treasure trove of jokes for late night hosts but they can't say anything because he is a Dem.
Biden offers the most fodder for comedy of any president in history. But you're right, since he's a Democrat suddenly comedy is just PR for the establishment.
Jack Bauer
Lux Alptraum: Is Arizona's Kyrsten Sinema bad for bisexual Americans? (nbcnews.com)

Is Arizona's Kyrsten Sinema bad for bisexual Americans?

Bisexual women are constantly told we're untrustworthy, that our attraction to multiple genders means we're more likely to cheat.

Quote:

Instead of a brash, bisexual icon willing and able to stand up to the far right, she's now seen as an unreliable centrist, a self-absorbed Democratic turncoat more fixated on getting attention and lining her own pockets than uplifting her community. No longer a bi icon, she's now held up as a cautionary tale about the limits of representation

Within the LGBTQ community, bisexuals can be viewed as fair-weather members at best likely to bail the second we stop having fun. Media outlets might not be talking about Sinema's sex life, but her political reputation as greedy, unreliable and attention-seeking echoes many of the stereotypes my community has been dealing with for years…

"Is she bad for the bisexuals?" I find myself wondering on a nearly daily basis. It feels uncharitable to put so much responsibility on one woman's shoulders. Yet given that she's arguably the most prominent bisexual woman in the nation, it feels fair to wish she'd put a little more effort into being a bit less of a stereotype.
jimdue
Jack Bauer said:

Lux Alptraum: Is Arizona's Kyrsten Sinema bad for bisexual Americans? (nbcnews.com)

Is Arizona's Kyrsten Sinema bad for bisexual Americans?

Bisexual women are constantly told we're untrustworthy, that our attraction to multiple genders means we're more likely to cheat.

Quote:

Instead of a brash, bisexual icon willing and able to stand up to the far right, she's now seen as an unreliable centrist, a self-absorbed Democratic turncoat more fixated on getting attention and lining her own pockets than uplifting her community. No longer a bi icon, she's now held up as a cautionary tale about the limits of representation

Within the LGBTQ community, bisexuals can be viewed as fair-weather members at best likely to bail the second we stop having fun. Media outlets might not be talking about Sinema's sex life, but her political reputation as greedy, unreliable and attention-seeking echoes many of the stereotypes my community has been dealing with for years…

"Is she bad for the bisexuals?" I find myself wondering on a nearly daily basis. It feels uncharitable to put so much responsibility on one woman's shoulders. Yet given that she's arguably the most prominent bisexual woman in the nation, it feels fair to wish she'd put a little more effort into being a bit less of a stereotype.

Anyone who thinks that it is not socially acceptable to criticize non straight people or people of color (not that I am advocating that) is dead wrong.

It is socially unacceptable to criticize LIBERAL non straight or non white members of society. The rest are fair game.
muddybrazos
Jack Bauer said:

She might be helping his poll numbers. IF this green new deal plan passes I feel like his poll numbers may see single digits with all the failure and wasteful spending that is in there.
Jack Bauer
Denim is white privilege

Meanwhile...

Jack Bauer
ABC BEAR
Sinema is too good looking to be a democrat. The hag who 'fought for the right to protest' is my idea of what a female dem looks like.
Jack Bauer
Now its not ok for a US Senator to <checks notes> attend a funeral.

Can she eat dinner, go to a a movie, watch a football game?

Porteroso
Forest Bueller_bf said:

So for the libs, it's ok to be sexist, bigoted, harassing monsters if someone disagrees with their agenda.

Got it.

It seems so. Let's not hold everyone to the same standards, this is good v evil guys.
Cobretti
ABC BEAR
Sinema and Manchin need to hold a joint presser where they announce a switch to the GOP.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.