The insurrection

10,578 Views | 199 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 4th and Inches
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The insurrection was instigated by Feds...??

BearFan33
Jack Bauer said:

I've been posting the revolver pieces here but some people don't see it as evidence as it's not being discussed in a courtroom somewhere. There are a number of very troubling parallels to the whitmer kidnap plot (which was a classic entrapment scheme done for political purposes).
BearFan33
https://trendingpolitics.com/the-mystery-man-ag-garland-wont-deny-was-a-fed-inciting-jan-6-rioters-was-scrubbed-from-fbi-most-wanted-list-knab/

nothing to see here move along
quash
GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

BearFan33 said:

Sam Lowry said:

BearFan33 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

GrowlTowel said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

I'm not sure what that's supposed to prove. No one should expect to get the whole truth of the event from 1-2 minutes of video.
99% of what transpired on J6 looks like that video.
That's the exact same spin the media put on the "fiery but mostly peaceful" protests.

It isn't and you know it.
Sure it is. This board completely lost it every time someone called the BLM protests peaceful, even though they mostly were. Now you're doing the same thing. I point out MAGA misbehavior, you distract with "but but look at all those other people who weren't violent."
2020 BLM / Racial based rioting: $2 Billion in damage. 34 dead, some of those children. Not the first year this happened.

J6: MAGA team member killed. Minimal damage. Mostly peaceful.

It's not the same. The treatment isn't the same either. Our VP helped nonprofits get millions to post bail for BLM rioters who were jailed. She wants J6 trespassers jailed for life.
I'm not minimizing the race riots. They were atrocious, and I've said so many times. But that's $2 billion over the better part of a year. MAGA cost the government $30 million-plus in just a few hours.
Then you agree with our President that it's the worst attack since the civil war?

If so, why not have these people jailed for life?

You have a deep hatred for MAGA and growing love for neoliberal narratives. I hope I never wake up to find myself repeating the talking points of the DC establishment.
What I feel is not hate but deep disappointment. Every time Democrats further debase themselves, Republicans say "hold my beer." I voted with MAGA before realizing there was no line some of you wouldn't cross (I don't necessarily mean you; in general I think you're one of the saner ones here, but you're too invested in Trump's propaganda).
There is no trump propaganda. He has been deplatformed. There are only media outlets reporting all sorts of versions of what happened and who was responsible. I have shared links on this board which provides evidence of the fbi's involvement in the "insurrection." It mirrors their involvement in Whitmer "kidnap" plot where the majority of the participants were on the fbi payroll in a classic entrapment scheme. If this was the greatest threat to our democracy why didn't they stop it? Isn't that what they are supposed to do? Why did they participate?

It's sad, but once you accept that our DOJ and FBI have become partisan agents who are not trustworthy, things become easier to understand. Even more concerning, it appears our military leadership is on the same path.
Trump is obviously still an influence, both from his words while in office and from his hints about the future.

It's become routine for right-wingers to cry "false flag." I haven't seen evidence that 1/6 was such an operation.

Sit in a dark closet, put fingers in ears, close eyes and continue to repeat "There is no evidence". I have posted some several times on this site. You can choose to ignore it at your own peril. The threat to our republic is not from the "insurrection," it's from corrupt law enforcement agencies and media. Both of which have cast their lot with the Democratic Party.

Gee, if only that evidence had been presented in one of the dozens and dozens of court challenges...

How many actually held evidentiary hearings?

All of them that had standing.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
quash
BearFan33 said:

Jack Bauer said:

I've been posting the revolver pieces here but some people don't see it as evidence as it's not being discussed in a courtroom somewhere. There are a number of very troubling parallels to the whitmer kidnap plot (which was a classic entrapment scheme done for political purposes).

Here's why courtrooms matter. Unlike chat boards, evidence in a courtroom is subject to rules of evidence. Additionally, opposing parties get a chance to rebut them in the same forum.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Osodecentx
quash said:

ATL Bear said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

quash said:

fadskier said:

Words vs. actions...alot of people spout stuff but very few act on it. These people ended up breaking in and taking pictures.

I cannot get over the way so many of you completely disregard the reason for the breaking in: to overturn the results of a valid presidential election. I guess if you take selfies then the intent just disappears...
How were they going to overturn it? Disrupt it? Sure. How would any one of them overturn it?

Beats me, I wasn't part of group that wanted to stop the steal and arrest the VP. I just know that was their expressed intent.

Whether the "how" was substantive or just flat goofy really doesn't matter: they broke in to stop the working of the valid electoral process in a presidential election so that their guy would be kept in office.

Yeah, I guess if they stuck to the court system to do the same thing we'd call it a legal insurrection.

And how would someone with no legal authority to arrest, arrest the VP? C'mon, we've projected way too much on this. They interrupted a procedural ceremony because yes, they wanted their guy to stay in the position. Guess what, there are hundreds of thousands who still want that.

Are you asking me to make sense of what nutjobs think?

I am still gobsmacked by the way you guys break your backs to bend over the obvious. This wasn't an attempt to interrupt a ceremony.

I'm asking you to explain your fantastical projections on what never happened.

Troy Smocks sez Hi.

Dallas man who threatened 'traitors' after Capitol riot is set to be first North Texan sentenced
Troy Smocks urged an armed return to the Capitol to 'hunt these cowards down,' according to his guilty plea.
A prolific police and military impersonator from Dallas who threatened to hunt down Democrats and other "traitors" following the U.S. Capitol insurrection is scheduled today to become the first local defendant to be sentenced in the historic case.
Troy Smocks, 58, will be sentenced in a Washington D.C. federal court early this afternoon.
Smocks claimed he never entered the Capitol during the Jan. 6 mob riot, but he went on social media to call for an armed return to D.C. to hunt down Democrats and other "traitors," for which he pleaded guilty.
Almost 20 other North Texas men and women have been charged in connection with the storming and ransacking of the Capitol building following a Donald Trump rally. Some are accused of hurling dangerous items at police and fighting officers who were trying to keep them out of the Capitol building.
At least one other local resident has also pleaded guilty in connection with the storming of the Capitol. Jennifer Ryan, who is awaiting sentencing, is one of a trio of North Texas real estate professionals who flew to Washington on a private jet.
More than 600 people have been arrested nationwide for their part in the riot. Prosecutors have said video cameras recorded about 1,000 assaults of police officers during the mob siege. And they said the investigation and prosecution of the Capitol breach case will end up being the largest in U.S. history for total defendants and evidence involved.
"The attack on the Capitol on January 6 was the first time the Capitol had been breached since 1812, and the first time it was breached in a non-military conflict," said Assistant U.S. Attorney Jeffrey Nestler in a court filing in a local defendant's case.
'Prepare our weapons'
Smocks, a convicted fraudster who worked as a hired driver, was arrested in January and has been held in custody ever since a judge concluded that he posed a threat for inciting violence.
He pleaded guilty in late September to making threats and was placed on a "No-Fly" list due to his actions, court records show.
Smocks' attorney has asked a Washington D.C. judge to issue an order removing his client from that list, which prevents people from traveling on commercial airlines, because it has caused him "unnecessary trouble."
Smocks had faced up to five years in prison. But under the terms of his plea deal, the government agreed that he should be sentenced to prison for between eight to 16 months.
Smocks traveled to Washington, D.C., on Jan. 5, the day before the deadly riot at the Capitol.
An FBI agent testified earlier this year that Smocks told him he attended Trump's speech and then walked to the Capitol with the crowd and watched the chaos from nearby. He said he did so "at the invitation of the president of the United States," the agent said.
His attorney, John Machado, said in a court filing that his client "did not participate in the riots in any way, and did not even go onto the U.S. Capitol grounds."
Smocks' social media posts, in which he claimed to be a retired military officer, included the following statements:
"And today President Trump told… to 'fight like hell.' He said that Our cause was a matter of national security, and that these people behind the massive fraud must be arrested and brought to justice. And that task, falls on the shoulders of We The People… the American Patriots."
"Many of us will return on January 19, 2021, carrying Our weapons, in support of Our nation's resolve, to which the world will never forget!!! We will come in numbers that no standing army or police agency can match."
"Prepare Our Weapons, and then go hunting. Lets hunt these cowards down like the Traitors that each of them are. This includes, RINOS, Dems, and Tech Execs. We now have the green light."
His posts were viewed tens of thousands of times, police said.
Videos on Smocks' YouTube channel posted under the name Colonel T. Perez -- also promoted conflict, challenging veterans to carry their firearms to protests and to taunt others who don't intend to fire their weapons, authorities said.
Although he never served in the military, Smocks has a history of posing as an Army officer and federal agent over the past two decades, even donning a full dress uniform with medals he didn't earn, according to federal court records.
His criminal history includes about 18 convictions dating back to the early 1980s, according to federal court records
A search of Smocks' apartment turned up numerous fraudulent documents including a pilot's license in his name and fake military identification documents. Smocks had claimed to be a lieutenant colonel in the Army with 30 years of service on his apartment lease application, the FBI said, and he told people he worked as a commercial pilot.
Police also found a laminating machine in his apartment, as well as blank access cards and a stun gun, according to testimony.
Smocks also believed the U.S. was at war with China, the FBI said.
In a YouTube video he posted in 2020, he "appeared in military-style clothing" and urged veterans to engage in armed protest, prosecutors said. He also posted inflammatory messages on social media in the months leading up to the insurrection, court records say.
Those statements from November 2020 include the following:
"The time has come to ready ourselves for an offensive stance against the Democratic Antifa Army… Only the brute force of the men and women of this national can defeat this enemy who has envaded (sic) ours country."
"There is roughly 800,000 federal agents, and less than 250 Traitor Democrat members in D.C….There are over 70 million of Us. We can take them!!!"
Machado said his client recently married and has had different jobs including "owner of a biohazard company" and "online currency trader." He said his client has learned his lesson.
"Mr. Smocks has no intention of duplicating this illegal conduct in any way," he said in court filings. "Accordingly, the public will be safe from any acts on his part, as he has no intention of using social media the way he had done in the past."
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2021/10/21/dallas-man-who-threatened-traitors-after-capitol-riot-is-set-to-be-first-north-texan-sentenced/
Florda_mike
Jack Bauer said:

Yeah it gets old being called a conspiracy theorist here when you constantly call conspiracies months in advance like I've done

I called this practically the day it was done

Always knew it was false flag
BearFan33
quash said:

BearFan33 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Here's why courtrooms matter. Unlike chat boards, evidence in a courtroom is subject to rules of evidence. Additionally, opposing parties get a chance to rebut them in the same forum.

Here's why actual investigative journalism matters. Sometimes investigative journalists discover things that were covered up by a corrupt law enforcement agency or other governmental entity which leads to prosecutions of said criminals. You dismiss all of what has been provided because it hasn't been vetted in courtroom. Yet you seem to hold beliefs regarding the "insurrection" on media speculation and information not held to that standard.
Sam Lowry
BearFan33 said:

quash said:

BearFan33 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Here's why actual investigative journalism matters. Sometimes investigative journalists discover things that were covered up by a corrupt law enforcement agency or other governmental entity which leads to prosecutions of said criminals. You dismiss all of what has been provided because it hasn't been vetted in courtroom. Yet you seem to hold beliefs regarding the "insurrection" on media speculation and information not held to that standard.
The "evidence" from Revolver is literally nothing but speculation. It doesn't resemble investigative journalism in any way.
Canon
quash said:

BearFan33 said:

Jack Bauer said:

I guess that's why feds have the ability to keep informants and criminals on their payroll OUT of courtrooms.
quash
BearFan33 said:

quash said:

BearFan33 said:

Jack Bauer said:

I would distinguish between investigative journalism and conspiracy sites.
Canon
quash said:

BearFan33 said:

quash said:

BearFan33 said:

Jack Bauer said:

If you were capable of understanding the difference, I'd believe you.
BearFan33
quash said:

BearFan33 said:

quash said:

BearFan33 said:

Jack Bauer said:

I guess you and Sam get to decide what is "investigative journalism" and what is a conspiracy site.

The funny thing is that just about everything the left labels as a "conspiracy" winds up being true.
Harrison Bergeron
BearFan33 said:

quash said:

BearFan33 said:

quash said:

BearFan33 said:

Jack Bauer said:

I guess you and Sam get to decide what is "investigative journalism" and what is a conspiracy site.

The funny thing is that just about everything the left labels as a "conspiracy" winds up being true.
Most of the time I roll my eyes at these types of things, but the fed's involvement in catalyzing the fake Gretchen Whitmer conspiracy makes this seem not completely crazy.
Sam Lowry
BearFan33 said:

quash said:

BearFan33 said:

quash said:

BearFan33 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Separating evidence from conjecture is no more an ideological exercise than tossing bad apples from a bushel basket.

Here's a hypothetical statement from your link, as it would have appeared in an investigative article: "Ray Epps was thus among the very first people to instigate the January 6 riot. In the video above, he is working with a man identified by multiple sources as John Doe, an FBI agent."

Here's the statement as it actually appears in the link: "Ray Epps was thus among the very first people to instigate the January 6 riot. In the video above, he is working with a clean-cut, athletic young man who also fits the profile of a federal agent."

The first statement is evidence. The second is speculation. Everything in your link, the Carlson video, and what I've seen from Revolver falls in the second category. Even Tucker admits several times that he has no idea what the truth is.

BearFan33
Sam Lowry said:

BearFan33 said:

quash said:

BearFan33 said:

quash said:

BearFan33 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Separating evidence from conjecture is no more an ideological exercise than tossing bad apples from a bushel basket.

Here's a hypothetical statement from your link, as it would have appeared in an investigative article: "Ray Epps was thus among the very first people to instigate the January 6 riot. In the video above, he is working with a man identified by multiple sources as John Doe, an FBI agent."

Here's the statement as it actually appears in the link: "Ray Epps was thus among the very first people to instigate the January 6 riot. In the video above, he is working with a clean-cut, athletic young man who also fits the profile of a federal agent."

The first statement is evidence. The second is speculation. Everything in your link, the Carlson video, and what I've seen from Revolver falls in the second category. Even Tucker admits several times that he has no idea what the truth is.

You are nitpicking at reasons to ignore this information. I suppose that might be because you dont like the conclusions or the implications of their work make you uncomfortable. Maybe its something else. The implications of their work sure as hell make me feel uncomfortable.

All I ask is you look at all the work they put in and tell me how it doesn't fit the category of investigative journalism. They included their methods and findings. They also backed it up with Wray's squirmy testimony among other things. After you have done this and still feel its shoddy work with wild speculations than so be it.

quash
BearFan33 said:

quash said:

BearFan33 said:

quash said:

BearFan33 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Yes. Me. Sam. You. Everybody else. We all get to engage our minds to whatever degree makes us happy.

I decided Pizzagate was a conspiracy; did I miss where that ended up being true? Same for the elite pedophile cabal promulgated by Q and crumb folk on this site.

Has Covid been proven to be a hoax? Was it actually caused by 5G? Or was it that the vaccine contained a 5G chip?

Was the Uri snow really fake?

Jewish space lasers?

The election was stolen?

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
BearFan33 said:

quash said:

BearFan33 said:

quash said:

BearFan33 said:

Jack Bauer said:

It would strengthen you position if you could point out 'conspiracies" that have been proven true.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Sam Lowry
BearFan33 said:

Sam Lowry said:

BearFan33 said:

quash said:

BearFan33 said:

quash said:

BearFan33 said:

Jack Bauer said:

You are nitpicking at reasons to ignore this information. I suppose that might be because you dont like the conclusions or the implications of their work make you uncomfortable. Maybe its something else. The implications of their work sure as hell make me feel uncomfortable.

All I ask is you look at all the work they put in and tell me how it doesn't fit the category of investigative journalism. They included their methods and findings. They also backed it up with Wray's squirmy testimony among other things. After you have done this and still feel its shoddy work with wild speculations than so be it.

What you have there isn't investigative work. It's a list of suspicions that someone put together while surfing the internet. It's like what an actual reporter would pitch in hopes of beginning an actual investigation, not what they would publish as the result.
Oldbear83
If Sam doesn't want to believe, nothing you can say will sway him from supporting the Vichy position.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
GrowlTowel
Sam Lowry said:

BearFan33 said:

quash said:

BearFan33 said:

Jack Bauer said:

The "evidence" from Revolver is literally nothing but speculation. It doesn't resemble investigative journalism in any way.

My teenagers use "literally" a lot to. Very annoying.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
4th and Inches
quash said:

GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

BearFan33 said:

Sam Lowry said:

BearFan33 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

GrowlTowel said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

I'm not sure what that's supposed to prove. No one should expect to get the whole truth of the event from 1-2 minutes of video.
That's the exact same spin the media put on the "fiery but mostly peaceful" protests.

Sure it is. This board completely lost it every time someone called the BLM protests peaceful, even though they mostly were. Now you're doing the same thing. I point out MAGA misbehavior, you distract with "but but look at all those other people who weren't violent."
2020 BLM / Racial based rioting: $2 Billion in damage. 34 dead, some of those children. Not the first year this happened.

It's not the same. The treatment isn't the same either. Our VP helped nonprofits get millions to post bail for BLM rioters who were jailed. She wants J6 trespassers jailed for life.
I'm not minimizing the race riots. They were atrocious, and I've said so many times. But that's $2 billion over the better part of a year. MAGA cost the government $30 million-plus in just a few hours.
Then you agree with our President that it's the worst attack since the civil war?

You have a deep hatred for MAGA and growing love for neoliberal narratives. I hope I never wake up to find myself repeating the talking points of the DC establishment.
What I feel is not hate but deep disappointment. Every time Democrats further debase themselves, Republicans say "hold my beer." I voted with MAGA before realizing there was no line some of you wouldn't cross (I don't necessarily mean you; in general I think you're one of the saner ones here, but you're too invested in Trump's propaganda).
There is no trump propaganda. He has been deplatformed. There are only media outlets reporting all sorts of versions of what happened and who was responsible. I have shared links on this board which provides evidence of the fbi's involvement in the "insurrection." It mirrors their involvement in Whitmer "kidnap" plot where the majority of the participants were on the fbi payroll in a classic entrapment scheme. If this was the greatest threat to our democracy why didn't they stop it? Isn't that what they are supposed to do? Why did they participate?

It's sad, but once you accept that our DOJ and FBI have become partisan agents who are not trustworthy, things become easier to understand. Even more concerning, it appears our military leadership is on the same path.
Trump is obviously still an influence, both from his words while in office and from his hints about the future.

It's become routine for right-wingers to cry "false flag." I haven't seen evidence that 1/6 was such an operation.

Sit in a dark closet, put fingers in ears, close eyes and continue to repeat "There is no evidence". I have posted some several times on this site. You can choose to ignore it at your own peril. The threat to our republic is not from the "insurrection," it's from corrupt law enforcement agencies and media. Both of which have cast their lot with the Democratic Party.

Gee, if only that evidence had been presented in one of the dozens and dozens of court challenges...

spoken like an abulance chaser
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
muddybrazos
Harrison Bergeron said:

BearFan33 said:

quash said:

BearFan33 said:

quash said:

BearFan33 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Most of the time I roll my eyes at these types of things, but the fed's involvement in catalyzing the fake Gretchen Whitmer conspiracy makes this seem not completely crazy.
And when you watch all the footage of Ray Epps trying to incite the crowd on the 5th and directing people to break through the barricades on the 6th it's obvious this was a coordinated planned thing. If he wasn't controlled by the feds he would be locked up in solitary with the rest of the selfie boomers.
quash
4th and Inches said:

quash said:

GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

BearFan33 said:

Sam Lowry said:

BearFan33 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

GrowlTowel said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Now tell the one about sharks and professional courtesy.
quash
quash said:

BearFan33 said:

quash said:

BearFan33 said:

quash said:

BearFan33 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Yes. Me. Sam. You. Everybody else. We all get to engage our minds to whatever degree makes us happy.

I decided Pizzagate was a conspiracy; did I miss where that ended up being true? Same for the elite pedophile cabal promulgated by Q and crumb folk on this site.

Has Covid been proven to be a hoax? Was it actually caused by 5G? Or was it that the vaccine contained a 5G chip?

Was the Uri snow really fake?

Jewish space lasers?

The election was stolen?

4th and Inches
quash said:

4th and Inches said:

quash said:

GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

BearFan33 said:

Sam Lowry said:

BearFan33 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

GrowlTowel said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Now tell the one about sharks and professional courtesy.

more like the 95% of lawyers, give the other 5% a bad name..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.