Mutual Combat

1,309 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by redfish961
Jack and DP
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2021/10/05/cook-county-prosecutors-deadly-shootout-stabbing-no-felony-charges-mutual-combat/
Mitch Blood Green
We're gonna have to vote Kim Fox out.
ABC BEAR
Don't you just love it when Leftists create new phrases and buzzwords.
Porteroso
A guy followed this poor kid to his friend's house then stabbed him to death, and the DA says it was mutual fighting? Absolute imbecile.
Doc Holliday
ABC BEAR said:

And then weaponize them in the courts which leads to increased gang violence in which they blame on systemic white supremacy.
HuMcK
They should call them "process crimes" worthy of a pardon, or just lie and say nothing bad happened, at least that's what worked well enough for you guys so far.
Forest Bueller_bf

Quote:

"When you have a situation two kids getting into a fight and they're supposed to use their fists, and one shows up to a knife, that's not fair," Miller said. "That's not mutual combat. That's first-degree murder."
This is the only reasonable conclusion.

The entire incident was on film, it is straight up murder.
Canon
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Quote:

"When you have a situation two kids getting into a fight and they're supposed to use their fists, and one shows up to a knife, that's not fair," Miller said. "That's not mutual combat. That's first-degree murder."

Kim would tell you that you are invested in "whiteness" and just don't understand black mutual combat.

Forest Bueller_bf
Canon said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Quote:

Kim would tell you that you are invested in "whiteness" and just don't understand black mutual combat.

And I would tell her she is full of *****
Mothra
HuMcK said:

They should call them "process crimes" worthy of a pardon, or just lie and say nothing bad happened, at least that's what worked well enough for you guys so far.
Well, look at that. The hyper-partisan found a way to turn this into a political issue. What a surprise.
HuMcK
Sure, my comment made things political, not a post about Illinois affairs on a texas based forum that has "politics" in it's name. Nice of you to chime in, as one of the louder "process crimes" advocates.
Mothra
HuMcK said:

Sure, my comment made things political, not a post about Illinois affairs on a texas based forum that has "politics" in it's name. Nice of you to chime in, as one of the louder "process crimes" advocates.
The OP wasn't in any way political. It merely posts a link to a news item that most decent humans should be able to agree is wrong.

Reasonable lefties, such as Porteroso, were able to comment on the news item without getting political. And yet for some reason you felt the need to turn this into a thread attacking Republicans? Sadly, it says a lot about how you view the world.
Harrison Bergeron
This is another example of the deep-seated racism we often see ... just to young black men killing each other. I don't get the end game of this and things like "defund the police," which only hurt poor, frequently minority communities.
Forest Bueller_bf
I won't make this political, I will imagine if my son were pursued by someone with a knife and he only had his fists.

1) This isn't action hero fake TV, a knife beats fists almost every single time, unless you are trained in very advanced hand to hand combat.

2) It would simply be a murder and should be charged as such.

Doc Holliday
HuMcK said:

Are you sure 'mutual combat' doesn't fit into your ideology and you simply chimed in to deflect?
HuMcK
I'm sorry you feel attacked, maybe don't support such unrepentant criminals next time. This event already had a thread btw, posted by the guy I responded to.
HuMcK
You made a comment about taming and weaponizing the judiciary, I was reminding you of the time you cheered on just that.
Mothra
HuMcK said:

I'm sorry you feel attacked, maybe don't support such unrepentant criminals next time. This event already had a thread btw, posted by the guy I responded to.
If you want to continue to behave in a hyperpartisan manner, that is of course your prerogative. I've commented on your propensity to do this on other occasions, which is why no one takes your comments seriously. It damages your credibility. This thread just further confirms your bias.
Doc Holliday
HuMcK said:

You made a comment about taming and weaponizing the judiciary, I was reminding you of the time you cheered on just that.
I cheered on material evidence surfacing that PROVED the goal of the Flynn interview was to get Flynn to tell the truth or to catch him in a lie so that he could be charged with a crime or removed from his position.

That's not weaponizing the judiciary. Sullivan had full control.

And anyways, why do you feel the need to accuse me of hypocrisy on the topic of Mutual combat? It has to be because it offends you that people disagree with it. Otherwise you're just calling people out randomly off topic which is strange
Whiskey Pete
Mothra said:

HuMcK said:

If you want to continue to behave in a hyperpartisan manner, that is of course your prerogative. I've commented on your propensity to do this on other occasions, which is why no one takes your comments seriously. It damages your credibility. This thread just further confirms your bias.
I thought it was especially funny when he went nuts and tried to defend biden's fubar'd Afghanistan pull out. What he couldn't defend, he would try to deflect. Literally the only poster on this website that didn't have the balls to call out biden for that mess. Hell, the rest of our resident liberals had no problem seeing it for what it was, a disaster.
ABC BEAR
Doc Holliday said:

ABC BEAR said:

And then weaponize them in the courts which leads to increased gang violence in which they blame on systemic white supremacy.
I should have added: .....and how quickly the new terminology becomes legal precedent.
redfish961
Jack and DP said:

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2021/10/05/cook-county-prosecutors-deadly-shootout-stabbing-no-felony-charges-mutual-combat/
That's incredible.

Mutual combat?

That's murder, plain and simple.

Clown world!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.