***…Superman is now going to come out of the closet

1,651 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Whiskey Pete
TXBEAR_bf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And not to change into his cape. I am so over this push to have everyone lose their gender

https://apple.news/AFxFgMjSVSGG8M-B6MRyK_w
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Dang. The next thing you know they're gonna tell us Robin was gay!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Mitch Blood Green
Who knew Superman had a son? Is Lois his mom or did some damsel bust him out?
PLSQL_BEAR
The third Robin ( Tim Drake) is now being written as a bisexual person.
Porteroso
It's not Clark though, it's his kid. Also being bi isn't losing gender. Bisexual is not the same as transgender. It doesn't require different pronouns, it's just screwing both genders, same as many Romans and Greeks before us. Still a man.
GrowlTowel
Porteroso said:

It's not Clark though, it's his kid. Also being bi isn't losing gender. Bisexual is not the same as transgender. It doesn't require different pronouns, it's just screwing both genders, same as many Romans and Greeks before us. Still a man.
Please. If a MLB outfielder hits just one homerun, that does not make him a homerun hitter. But if a man sucks just one cock, he will always be a **********.

No such thing as "bi."
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Harrison Bergeron
Is it unreasonable to ask for comics to make new characters and not screw up legacy ones?

Mr. Fabulous - gay
Capt. Confusion - ******
Princess Pixie - lesbian

There is something underneath the fact they're not making new ABDCISGID+-%&# ones and making the old team gay.
Redbrickbear
[Harvard sociologist Carle C. Zimmerman's classic work Family And Civilization said that the collapse of the Greek and the Roman empires had to do with the collapse of the social forces that formed families. In the book, Zimmerman said that rampant divorce and homosexuality are not direct causes of those empires' collapse, but rather symptoms of the loss of a sense of family as core to civilization's purpose. When a civilization stops giving birth to its future, and ceases to understand why it's important to do so, it's in trouble. This is a global crisis of the industrialized world.]
Canon
Porteroso said:

A man, a real man, doesn't have sex with other men. He is losing his manhood (or his gender). He's being turned into an effete leftist who gets railed by guys....aka a Democrat.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
First the Rawhide Kid and now Supermam. Its a mixed up muddled up shook up world.
Robert Wilson
How is that bold? Half the kids in America between 15 and 29 claim to be bi.
Forest Bueller_bf
Robert Wilson said:

Amazing isn't it.

My son says said even at his little christian school half the girls pretend they are bi.
It's kind of the cool thing to do for some reason.
Robert Wilson
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Robert Wilson said:

Amazing isn't it.

My son says said even at his little christian school half the girls pretend they are bi.
It's kind of the cool thing to do for some reason.
Yep, and it is absolutely rampant at the private Christian schools, too. Figure most of these kids will grow out of it at some point.

Best place to avoid it is to go rural.

When you look at it as a generational movement (which it is), this is really just marketing on the part of the studio.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Can you imagine a Brokeback Mountain that featured Clint Eastwood and John Wayne? "Go ahead, Big Boy. Make my day!"

Nah! Me either.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
redfish961
Superman to Superfreak.

Rick James would be proud.

Just a bit before his time, lol.
GrowlTowel
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
fadskier
I remember the original Superman movies and thinking the romance between he and Lois was stupid anyway. Can't these people just fight crime?

and BTW we have so many superheroes...how can there be any crime left?!?

Superman
Spiderman
Batman
Avengers...etc...
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
Redbrickbear
"When Superman appeared, he represented the best of the values Americans believed in back in the day. Today, he'll no doubt represent the best of the values Americans believe in now. Then it was truth and justice and the American way. Today it's identity by sexual desire and primacy of all things pelvic. Societies tend to have their values and expect people in them to reflect those values. Comic books have never been any different. Perhaps the only difference is that comics, like many art forms, once saw themselves as outside the mainstream prepared to critique society when needed. Don't expect too many to do that to the modern Left. It will be obedience and preaching the liberal gospel all the way. Or else."
STxBear81
I thought AL Fred was gay
and Commissioner Gordon and chief Ohara. but not the riddler
cms186
Canon said:

Porteroso said:

A man, a real man, doesn't have sex with other men. He is losing his manhood (or his gender). He's being turned into an effete leftist who gets railed by guys....aka a Democrat.
so to your mind (and the 5 people who agreed with your post) Gay Men are both Weak and Feminine and also not "Real" men? and to cap it off, you think calling Democrats Gay is an insult too?

what a wonderful person you must be /s
I'm the English Guy
midgett
cms186 said:

Canon said:

Porteroso said:

so to your mind (and the 5 people who agreed with your post) Gay Men are both Weak and Feminine and also not "Real" men? and to cap it off, you think calling Democrats Gay is an insult too?

Canon, cms186 doesn't know your real name is Jon Gruden and that Canon is just a screen name.
Porteroso
Canon said:

Porteroso said:

I know many gay men. I love that you don't think they are men. It's almost like telling a man he's not a man is some sort of war on manhood, or gender.

I wish you fundies could see that the left's gender issues are basically just a rejection of gender norms gone wild. I know 2 children of a homosexual couple who claim to be one asexual, and the other trans. I feel sorry for their confusion, but their parents have been so discriminated against, and still are. I can see how they would associate gender norms negatively.

Here's a progressive take on gender. We can both recognize gender norms, and also the few exceptions, at the same time. Righties don't have to **** on the few exceptions, and lefties don't have to **** on gender norms. It's almost like the world is big enough for all of us.
Canon
cms186 said:

Canon said:

Porteroso said:

Yes. To all of it.
HuMcK
How many people in here ever read Red Son, where Superman landed in Siberia instead of Kansas and grew up to be a staunch communist? Or Injustice, where Superman goes authoritarian and starts killing villains and taking over the planet? Point is, comic characters change all the time, for good and bad, it's kind of the whole point of the medium. No sense in being outraged over such trivialities.
Canon
fadskier said:

I remember the original Superman movies and thinking the romance between he and Lois was stupid anyway. Can't these people just fight crime?

and BTW we have so many superheroes...how can there be any crime left?!?

Superman
Spiderman
Batman
Avengers...etc...

Apparently butt piracy is on the rise…
Redbrickbear
HuMcK said:

How many people in here ever read Red Son, where Superman landed in Siberia instead of Kansas and grew up to be a staunch communist? Or Injustice, where Superman goes authoritarian and starts killing villains and taking over the planet? Point is, comic characters change all the time, for good and bad, it's kind of the whole point of the medium. No sense in being outraged over such trivialities.
Well Red Son didn't feel like a forced attempt to shoe horn modern sexual identity politics into a comic.

It came off like an interesting story line about how things might have happened differently historically (in comic history that is) if Superman had not been born in America but the Soviet Union instead.

It was interesting, insightful, and creative.

Making a comic book character have a strange sexual kink is far less interesting, far less insightful, and far less creative.

There is also another comic were Superman lands on Apokolips as a child instead of Earth and is raised by the villain Darkside to serve him & his evil empire. Called "Superman the Dark side"

p.s.

Also, the stories in Red Son (and the Darkside) did not celebrate Superman being a Soviet Communist uberman...or celebrate him being a bloody warlord in the service of a intergalactic Villain. The new trend of making a character a sexual degenerate is always 100% celebration.

Whiskey Pete
GrowlTowel said:

Porteroso said:

Please. If a MLB outfielder hits just one homerun, that does not make him a homerun hitter. But if a man sucks just one cock, he will always be a **********.

No such thing as "bi."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.