Question about climate change

699 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by midgett
fadskier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So these liberals are adamant about man's interference with nature has caused the climate to change quickly, correct? and that it is a bad thing, correct?

So wouldn't those same people be against birth control and abortion since that it man interfering with nature?
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Why do we want to starve the plants and the trees of carbon dioxide in the photosynthesis process? Don't they supply us humans with the oxygen we need to live and breathe? Why is nobody speaking out against this huge conspiracy against the plants and the trees? It is going to destroy the planet! We only have 2,340 more years to live!

I am sorry I did not answer your question, fadskier. I no longer even attempt to decipher the thought process of the Liberal mind.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
muddybrazos
A fake problem with no solution that they can use to control us in the west while the BRIC countries are allowed to spew endless amounts of carbon. I'm sure Leo Dicaprio and George Clooney will be able to buy plenty of carbon credits for their planes while the rest of us have to quit driving our suvs and using our ac at 72 degrees.
9b1deb4d-3b7d-4bad-9bdd-2
You are thinking of druids.
ABC BEAR
fadskier said:

So these liberals are adamant about man's interference with nature has caused the climate to change quickly, correct? and that it is a bad thing, correct?

So wouldn't those same people be against birth control and abortion since that it man interfering with nat
You are questioning two pillars of modern Marxist theology. How can you live with yourself?
Whiskey Pete
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Why do we want to starve the plants and the trees of carbon dioxide in the photosynthesis process? Don't they supply us humans with the oxygen we need to live and breathe? Why is nobody speaking out against this huge conspiracy against the plants and the trees? It is going to destroy the planet! We only have 2,340 more years to live!

I am sorry I did not answer your question, fadskier. I no longer even attempt to decipher the thought process of the Liberal mind.
LOL... You said "process of the liberal mind" - ha, they don't have one.
Whiskey Pete
muddybrazos said:

A fake problem with no solution that they can use to control us in the west while the BRIC countries are allowed to spew endless amounts of carbon. I'm sure Leo Dicaprio and George Clooney will be able to buy plenty of carbon credits for their planes while the rest of us have to quit driving our suvs and using our ac at 72 degrees.
I wish I was the guy that thought came up with the idea of carbon credits. Great way to swindle money from the rich and stupid liberal left coasters.

Had I done that. I could probably afford 14 SUVs, 4 planes and 2 mansions (of course, w/ solar panels. Wink wink)
Coke Bear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Certainly not trying to be contrarian; however, IIRC most of the oxygen supplied to us is from ocean plankton.

Libs are worried about the "lungs of the planet", aka the Amazon Rain forest, but it could disappear and it would have little impact on us. Actually, we could kill off every bush, tree, plant, etc on earth and we would be alright until they grew back.

PS. I'm not advocating for the destruction of plants or the environment. We have a responsibility to keep our air, water, and land clean and safe for use.

Other than being God's favorite creatures, we're pretty insignificant. We're not killing the planet. We can't. She'll keep spinning long after we're gone.
Canada2017
Coke Bear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Certainly not trying to be contrarian; however, IIRC most of the oxygen supplied to us is from ocean plankton.

Libs are worried about the "lungs of the planet", aka the Amazon Rain forest, but it could disappear and it would have little impact on us. Actually, we could kill off every bush, tree, plant, etc on earth and we would be alright until they grew back.

True...ocean plankton is the primary source of oxygen .

Unfortunately there are studies which indicate those populations are also being negatively impacted.

No....for a myriad of reasons human populations would not be 'ok' if all plants, trees and bushes were killed off .

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Coke Bear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

PS. I'm not advocating for the destruction of plants or the environment. We have a responsibility to keep our air, water, and land clean and safe for use.

Other than being God's favorite creatures, we're pretty insignificant. We're not killing the planet. We can't. She'll keep spinning long after we're gone.
Very good post, Coke Bear. Perhaps a better strategy would be for us to kill the whales that eat the plankton!

All kidding aside, I think most people want to do what they can to protect the environment. Science tells us the earth is 4.4 billion years old. It is not going anywhere anytime soon.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Forest Bueller_bf
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Coke Bear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Very good post, Coke Bear. Perhaps a better strategy would be for us to kill the whales that eat the plankton!

All kidding aside, I think most people want to do what they can to protect the environment. Science tells us the earth is 4.4 billion years old. It is not going anywhere anytime soon.
Naw brother RD2 we have 9 more years here. Brilliant mind AOC told me so. Well 9 years and 3 months to be exact.

Quote:

'The world is going to end in 12 years if we don't address climate change,' ... Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y. Jan. 22, 2019.
midgett
Forest Bueller_bf said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Coke Bear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Naw brother RD2 we have 9 more years here. Brilliant mind AOC told me so. Well 9 years and 3 months to be exact.

Quote:

'The world is going to end in 12 years if we don't address climate change,' ... Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y. Jan. 22, 2019.

Forest and RD2, you are both just figments of each other's imaginations. This board isn't real. I'm part of your virtual reality. The world won't end in 10 years. It ended 11 YEARS AGO!! Al Gore predicted as such in the 90s. Proof he is right is the $250M net worth he has accumulated preaching on this issue.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.