Southwest employees win

2,324 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Florda_mike
Porteroso
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rawhide said:

Porteroso said:

ABC BEAR said:

If I remember correctly, the people who are now demanding mandatory Covid vaccinations, (Biden & Kamala), were publicly denouncing the vaccine one year ago this month.

Rigged elections really flip the script, don't they?

It wasn't rigged in any fashion or form. Your lie is anti America, and anti democracy. I am gonna need to to do better. ABC an American flag onto your porch and start reading the Constitution.

You've got some work to do before you can be the informed voter our democracy depends upon.
Believing that an election was crooked isn't anti democracy, it's quite the opposite. If certain individuals, politicians, organizations, companies, or whatever subverted democracy to insure someone won an election, that would be anti democracy. To believe it happened isn't. And certainly not anti American.

Good grief.

But it wasn't crooked, on all levels that has been confirmed. Trump just says it was crooked, because he wanted to stay in power and make more money. You are repeating his lie, but fortunately few enough believe the lie that democracy isn't dead yet, and only 30 million people's trust in our country has been shaken by your lie.
Whiskey Pete
Porteroso said:

Rawhide said:

Porteroso said:

ABC BEAR said:

If I remember correctly, the people who are now demanding mandatory Covid vaccinations, (Biden & Kamala), were publicly denouncing the vaccine one year ago this month.

It wasn't rigged in any fashion or form. Your lie is anti America, and anti democracy. I am gonna need to to do better. ABC an American flag onto your porch and start reading the Constitution.

You've got some work to do before you can be the informed voter our democracy depends upon.
Believing that an election was crooked isn't anti democracy, it's quite the opposite. If certain individuals, politicians, organizations, companies, or whatever subverted democracy to insure someone won an election, that would be anti democracy. To believe it happened isn't. And certainly not anti American.

Good grief.

But it wasn't crooked, on all levels that has been confirmed. Trump just says it was crooked, because he wanted to stay in power and make more money. You are repeating his lie, but fortunately few enough believe the lie that democracy isn't dead yet, and only 30 million people's trust in our country has been shaken by your lie.
I think you're confused by my post. You called someone anti American for thinking that the elections was rigged. I pointed out to you that you were wrong. It's not anti American.

I guess the people that believe the Trump/Russia collusion are anti American? Calling him an illegitimate president, anti American and anti democracy? Saying that George W. wasn't elected, but rather selected, how about those guys, huh?
Porteroso
Rawhide said:

Porteroso said:

Rawhide said:

Porteroso said:

ABC BEAR said:

Good grief.

I think you're confused by my post. You called someone anti American for thinking that the elections was rigged. I pointed out to you that you were wrong. It's not anti American.

I guess the people that believe the Trump/Russia collusion are anti American? Calling him an illegitimate president, anti American and anti democracy? Saying that George W. wasn't elected, but rather selected, how about those guys, huh?
Oh sure, maybe I'm confused. Let me make it clear then. Jan 6 was an anti-America insurrection that took place inside our Capitol. Some wanted to intimidate Congress into throwing out the states' certified results, some wanted Trump to call in the National Guard to do so, then hold new rigged elections in states he lost, some wanted to actually hang the Vice President, some wanted to murder Pelosi, and some strolled in through the doors others had broken, and took selfies.

Aside from that last group, which is simply stupid people, the rest are both stupid and anti-American. And anyone who perpetuates the infinitely defeated lie that Trump won the election he actually lost, is destroying others' faith in our democracy. The truth is, none of us witnessed enough on election night to know for ourselves, so we have to trust others. Everyone whom you might trust says Biden won the election, fair and square. Even most of the politicians who want recounts are hesitant to say Trump won.

So for this guy to come in and straight up claim the election was stolen, perpetuating the known lie of the loser, Trump, it could not get any more anti-America, or anti-democracy. If I thought he was concerned with fraud, I'd be supportive! But he's actually advocating for fraud. It's just awful. He needs to be ashamed.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Porteroso said:

Rawhide said:

Porteroso said:

Rawhide said:

Porteroso said:

ABC BEAR said:

Good grief.

Oh sure, maybe I'm confused. Let me make it clear then. Jan 6 was an anti-America insurrection that took place inside our Capitol.
When can we expect the charges of insurrection or sedition to be brought by the DoJ?
Whiskey Pete
Porteroso said:

Rawhide said:

Porteroso said:

Rawhide said:

Porteroso said:

ABC BEAR said:

Good grief.

Oh sure, maybe I'm confused. Let me make it clear then. Jan 6 was an anti-America insurrection that took place inside our Capitol. Some wanted to intimidate Congress into throwing out the states' certified results, some wanted Trump to call in the National Guard to do so, then hold new rigged elections in states he lost, some wanted to actually hang the Vice President, some wanted to murder Pelosi, and some strolled in through the doors others had broken, and took selfies.

Aside from that last group, which is simply stupid people, the rest are both stupid and anti-American. And anyone who perpetuates the infinitely defeated lie that Trump won the election he actually lost, is destroying others' faith in our democracy. The truth is, none of us witnessed enough on election night to know for ourselves, so we have to trust others. Everyone whom you might trust says Biden won the election, fair and square. Even most of the politicians who want recounts are hesitant to say Trump won.

So for this guy to come in and straight up claim the election was stolen, perpetuating the known lie of the loser, Trump, it could not get any more anti-America, or anti-democracy. If I thought he was concerned with fraud, I'd be supportive! But he's actually advocating for fraud. It's just awful. He needs to be ashamed.
Yep, you're confused. Because someone believes that democracy was thrown out the window and an election was rigged, 1) Neither makes that person anti America nor 2) Anti democracy.

I noticed you didn't address: "I guess the people that believe the Trump/Russia collusion are anti American? Calling him an illegitimate president, anti American and anti democracy? Saying that George W. wasn't elected, but rather selected, how about those guys, huh?"

Were they anti American or anti democracy?

Oh, and January 6th was trespassing. If it was an insurrection, they'd be brought up on charges of it.

ABC BEAR
Porteroso said:

ABC BEAR said:

Good response. School is always open between my ears.
Freedomb3ar
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Thinking back on every previous flu season, I cannot remember society being so preoccupied with whether someone next to them had a flu shot. Some of you people have lost your mind.

Let's Go Brandon!

#LGB
Porteroso
Rawhide said:

Porteroso said:

Rawhide said:

Porteroso said:

Rawhide said:

Porteroso said:

ABC BEAR said:

Good grief.

Yep, you're confused. Because someone believes that democracy was thrown out the window and an election was rigged, 1) Neither makes that person anti America nor 2) Anti democracy.

I noticed you didn't address: "I guess the people that believe the Trump/Russia collusion are anti American? Calling him an illegitimate president, anti American and anti democracy? Saying that George W. wasn't elected, but rather selected, how about those guys, huh?"

Were they anti American or anti democracy?

Oh, and January 6th was trespassing. If it was an insurrection, they'd be brought up on charges of it.

That's ignorant. Please Google the issue. DOJ almost never brings sedition/ibsurrection/treason charges, as they are difficult to get convictions on, due to the wording used. And then you have to clear 1A hurdles, which is very difficult.

Yes, anyone who said GW wasn't President was making an anti-America statement. In this country, we all have to accept reality when our candidate loses.

And I'm not confused. There was never any real evidence that this election had mass fraud, and then we found out for sure it didn't whdn Trump brought 80 lawsuits and lost alleging fraud? Remember those hundreds of affidavits? Total bs. Thank God for the justice system.

Anyone who doesn't believe either political party, every federal oversight entity, every state government in the Union, the entire justice system, and the tens of thousands of volunteers that put on these elections out of the goodwill in their hearts, doesn't actually disbelieve the entire country, they just cannot accept a political loss.

You know who else doesn't accept an election loss? Dictators. Kings and Queens. I'd say they are in some very anti America company.
Florda_mike
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Porteroso said:

Rawhide said:

Porteroso said:

Rawhide said:

Porteroso said:

ABC BEAR said:

Good grief.

Oh sure, maybe I'm confused. Let me make it clear then. Jan 6 was an anti-America insurrection that took place inside our Capitol.
When can we expect the charges of insurrection or sedition to be brought by the DoJ?

Weeeellll, if it just wasn't universally known that it was an FBI false flag, then charges could be brought

Now, FBI is more guilty than anyone so, no charges

But they are holding and torturing Trump backers in DC jail although they haven't been charged. Marxism/communism rules the day presently
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.