Oh good grief

739 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Mitch Blood Green
fadskier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This doesn't do much towards stereotyping...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/nfls-only-openly-gay-player-asks-for-gets-day-off-after-grudens-emails-revealed
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
fadskier said:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/nfls-only-openly-gay-player-asks-for-gets-day-off-after-grudens-emails-revealed
They should give him Sunday off.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
muddybrazos
If you're gay in the nfl at least be mentally tough. This guy sounds like a baby.
Jack Bauer
Porteroso
I'm imagining a manager at Starbucks getting fired for a homophobic comment, and employees asking Starbucks corporate for a day off to "process." I don't think even a gay Starbucks barista would ask for a day off. This guy is a total snowflake. Super small issue though, hilarious that it made the news. People will talk about anything to avoid talking about actual problems.
Doc Holliday
I was taught "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me". That means all that matters is what you believe about yourself, not what others believe.

Arrogant, ego-driven and headstrong individuals have a lot of trouble with this.
whitetrash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

fadskier said:

They should give him Sunday off.
If he was hanging around with Robinson Crusoe he'd want to get Friday off.
STxBear81
what a Nancy
jh0505
Doc Holliday said:

I was taught "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me". That means all that matters is what you believe about yourself, not what others believe.

Arrogant, ego-driven and headstrong individuals have a lot of trouble with this.
Given a platform to throw more stones, themselves. It's getting to be a sickness.
Johnny Bear
This kind of babyish crap has been encouraged by doing things like providing so called "safe spaces" to indoctrinated college students if they become triggered or get their little feelings hurt over anything they perceive or interpret as offensive, even including an election win by the "wrong person". Encouraging people - especially young people - that it's acceptable to curl up in the corner in a fetal position and suck your thumb anytime somebody says or does something you don't like is so counter productive and asinine and yet that's where we are in the year 2021.
Mitch Blood Green
Maybe he asked off because he didn't want another mic in his face asking his to "answer" the same Gruden question again.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.