Man becomes first female four-star admiral in US history

4,727 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Because of course, it's 2021.

Quote:

Assistant Secretary of Health Dr. Rachel Levine made United States history Tuesday as the first openly transgender four-star officer in any of the nation's eight uniformed services, the Department of Health and Human Services announced. The former pediatrician's appointment also made her the nation's first female four-star admiral in history.
Mothra
Wonder how biological females are going to feel about Richard Levine going down in the record books as the first "female" 4-star admiral.

Clown world indeed. Thanks, anyone-but-Trump voters!
ABC BEAR
She has man-hands and no boobs. Will be interesting to see if Joe tries to sniff her hair.
cowboycwr
DNA cannot be changed no matter how you try. A man is always a man. This is why we will lose every war we fight in the future until we wake up.

China will not care about transgender, race, or wokeness as they are kicking our buts on the battlefield with men fighting as men that don't need safe spaces to hide in because a man said something "offensive" or a man came to their dorm room to install ac units.
GrowlTowel
Clown show.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Forest Bueller_bf
ABC BEAR said:

She has man-hands and no boobs. Will be interesting to see if Joe tries to sniff her hair.
Wonder why that is?
BearFan33
Doesn't look like a Bible to me. Is he/she taking the oath on a kindle?
STxBear81
yep. Chinese will get bonus for killing most trans genders
The Rickest Rick There Is
ha ha, weird times
STxBear81
Looks like clip board made In China
Wrecks Quan Dough
whitetrash
Jack Bauer
Whiskey Pete
Jack Bauer said:

Welcome to a world where the mentally sick are given awards for being mentally sick and parents are labeled terrorists for being concerned about what their children are being taught in school.
Thee University

It was not that long ago this would have been the reaction to Biden's appointment of an IT to serve.

We now have become a country that sits idly by with our thumbs up our keister or the image below and allows this BS to keep piling up higher and higher.

I suppose we should be grateful IT did not show up looking like this:

I'm so thankful that I am north of 60. I don't have to see this degredation hit rock bottom although there is very little movement left.

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
BearN
9b1deb4d-3b7d-4bad-9bdd-2
cowboycwr said:

DNA cannot be changed no matter how you try.
I have never heard of this conspiracy theory before.
Wrecks Quan Dough
clubhi said:

cowboycwr said:

When the wind blows in your left ear, can others hear the sound of the ocean coming from your right ear?
Canada2017
Pathetic joke.

But it represents how our military has digressed.

Taiwan is screwed. The folks there better work out the best deal they can with the communists .

As the days of the 7th Fleet protecting their freedom are long over.
cowboycwr
clubhi said:

cowboycwr said:

Someone calling themself a female when their dna is male does not make them a female.

There are biological differences between males and females that cannot be changed.

That is proven science that you and other leftist ignore in wanting to allow mentally ill people to declare they have switched genders.
Just because you are an idiot doesn't mean I don't agree with you. We can and do change DNA all the time. It's actually how people could eventually do gender transitions in the future. The problem with maga is they are the largest collection of lazy obese morons that spout false information. The fat cells damage neuron efficiency so it is not your fault.
GrowlTowel
clubhi said:

Just because you are an idiot doesn't mean I don't agree with you. We can and do change DNA all the time. It's actually how people could eventually do gender transitions in the future. The problem with maga is they are the largest collection of lazy obese morons that spout false information. The fat cells damage neuron efficiency so it is not your fault.

The KKK is less bigoted than you.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Harrison Bergeron
The bigger is he's a criminal and should be in jail for removing his mom from a nursing home just before he sent in sick covid patients. I am so ready for adults to return to power.
cowboycwr
clubhi said:

DNA is not changed all the time. That is false.
ATL Bear
The sexism writes itself. Men continuing to prove they are better women than women…

I can't believe people buy into this, much less celebrate it.
Porteroso
Seems a little unfair that she gets to be both the first trans 4star admiral and the first female 4star admiral. I'm totally ok with her being the first trans person to do it, though I question her qualifications.

Seems like most of us have to pick 1 gender when the government asks. I think this means you could start identifying as both a man and a woman. I bet you could get some sort of benefit from doing so.
cowboycwr said:

clubhi said:

Your DNA changed since you posted this. What a ****tard lmao
BellCountyBear
What is China waiting for militarily?
cowboycwr
clubhi said:

cowboycwr said:

clubhi said:

DNA does not change from male to female.
Canada2017
BellCountyBear said:

For Taiwan to surrender without a fight. Thereby preventing a bloodbath that would be bad for business.
Oldbear83
BellCountyBear said:

Stop and think.

When was China's last major military conflict?
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Wrecks Quan Dough
Oldbear83 said:

BellCountyBear said:

Stop and think.

Japan hulled them out real good in WWII.
Oldbear83
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Oldbear83 said:

BellCountyBear said:

Stop and think.

Japan hulled them out real good in WWII.
Actually, China's part in WW2, which gets no attention in US media, is pretty interesting.

A lot of people, for example, don't know that there was a grudging alliance between Chiang Ka-Shek and Mao Zedong, which played merry hell with Japanese logistics. Japan really never held more than the coastal cities, because the Chinese stole provisions and sabotaged railways, fuel depots, and other transport hubs.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
BellCountyBear
Oldbear83 said:

BellCountyBear said:

Stop and think.

Viet Nam.
cowboycwr said:

clubhi said:

cowboycwr said:

clubhi said:

DNA does not change from male to female.
lmao. We could make your grow ovaries on your face. There is nothing magical about gender or sex. But when you are a moron it all seems like magic I guess.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.