Man becomes first female four-star admiral in US history

4,730 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Jack Bauer
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BellCountyBear said:

Oldbear83 said:

BellCountyBear said:

What is China waiting for militarily?
Stop and think.

When was China's last major military conflict?
Viet Nam.
If that counts a major, the PLA and PLAN are not ready for Taiwan
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
LIB,MR BEARS
Jack Bauer said:

Because of course, it's 2021.

Quote:

Assistant Secretary of Health Dr. Rachel Levine made United States history Tuesday as the first openly transgender four-star officer in any of the nation's eight uniformed services, the Department of Health and Human Services announced. The former pediatrician's appointment also made her the nation's first female four-star admiral in history.

(in a baritone voice, an a-frame skirt and 4-inch heels while looking at a gathering of female officers) Anything you can do I can do better. I can do anything better than you.
jupiter
First World Problems
ATL Bear
jupiter said:

First World Problems
Clown World problems.
BellCountyBear
jupiter said:

First World Problems
You're correct...third world countries aren't this screwed up.
JXL
clubhi said:

cowboycwr said:

clubhi said:

cowboycwr said:

clubhi said:

Just because you are an idiot doesn't mean I don't agree with you. We can and do change DNA all the time. It's actually how people could eventually do gender transitions in the future. The problem with maga is they are the largest collection of lazy obese morons that spout false information. The fat cells damage neuron efficiency so it is not your fault.
DNA is not changed all the time. That is false.
Your DNA changed since you posted this. What a ****tard lmao

DNA does not change from male to female.
lmao. We could make your grow ovaries on your face. There is nothing magical about gender or sex. But when you are a moron it all seems like magic I guess.

Then why doesn't gender reassignment surgery involve changing the person's DNA from male to female? (or vice versa)
9b1deb4d-3b7d-4bad-9bdd-2
This is something you should talk to your doctor about. Good luck!
Oldbear83
clubhi said:

This is something you should talk to your doctor about. Good luck!
Sounds like FlexTape will be a solution for some.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
cowboycwr
clubhi said:

cowboycwr said:

clubhi said:

cowboycwr said:

clubhi said:

Just because you are an idiot doesn't mean I don't agree with you. We can and do change DNA all the time. It's actually how people could eventually do gender transitions in the future. The problem with maga is they are the largest collection of lazy obese morons that spout false information. The fat cells damage neuron efficiency so it is not your fault.

lmao. We could make your grow ovaries on your face. There is nothing magical about gender or sex. But when you are a moron it all seems like magic I guess.
That is not changing DNA. That is growing organs which we have been able to do in labs since the 90s. But it does not change DNA.

When you leave your DNA at a crime scene it does not change from male to female. It does not change from human to cat. From dog to Rhino. The basic parts of DNA that make a human, dog, cat, elephant, etc.. do not change from one species to another. The sex does not change. Getting parts cut off or parts added in to the body does not change the DNA.
cowboycwr said:

clubhi said:

cowboycwr said:

clubhi said:

cowboycwr said:

clubhi said:

The basic parts of DNA that make a human, dog, cat, elephant, etc.. do not change from one species to another.
Imagine getting in a discussion about DNA and not understanding the absolute most basic principal of DNA. I suppose you think god created dinosaur fossils too? gtfo moron
cowboycwr
clubhi said:

cowboycwr said:

clubhi said:

cowboycwr said:

clubhi said:

cowboycwr said:

clubhi said:

The basic parts of DNA that make a human, dog, cat, elephant, etc.. do not change from one species to another.
Imagine getting in a discussion about DNA and not understanding the absolute most basic principal of DNA. I suppose you think god created dinosaur fossils too? gtfo moron
Show me one case of a dog and their DNA changing from dog to elephant.

You are the only moron here trying to talk all tough behind your keyboard.
Doc Holliday
ATL Bear said:

jupiter said:

First World Problems
Clown World problems.
Someone put South Park settings on the Matrix.
Porteroso
We have a long way to go before we could change an adult's gender through their DNA. It will likely never be a perfect process, and even if it got close, an adult can't go back in time and go through puberty as their brain develops.

For now, no matter what science does, biological sex remains no matter what hormones or surgery you get. In the future, we may need to be more specific, maybe birthed biological sex? If you can get close to truly changing genders.

I think that this topic is like many in modern politics. Both sides see a few trees, and miss the forest. The root issue is gender norms, and people starting to en masse fight against them. I'm all for that. There would be far fewer trans youth if we could do a better job explaining gender, its norms, but also why it's perfectly acceptable for a girl to like working on cars, or for a boy to want to go to high tea.

We come from a long history of confining people to a narrow set of behaviors depending on gender, class, ethnicity, etc. Modern conservatives should be able to understand this, and get on board. The founding of America itself was a pushback against the societal, religious, and political norms of that day.

Instead of attacking or focusing on these extreme examples of the pushback, we should simply be more accepting of differences and unique traits among ourselves. Attacking these extreme measures like transitioning makes it seem like conservatives want to regress back to the dates when men went to war with a stick and women did all the housework.
cowboycwr said:

clubhi said:

cowboycwr said:

clubhi said:

cowboycwr said:

clubhi said:

cowboycwr said:

clubhi said:

Show me one case of a dog and their DNA changing from dog to elephant.

If you have a 23andme account you could look it up yourself.
Jack Bauer
Porteroso said:

We have a long way to go before we could change an adult's gender through their DNA. It will likely never be a perfect process, and even if it got close, an adult can't go back in time and go through puberty as their brain develops.

For now, no matter what science does, biological sex remains no matter what hormones or surgery you get. In the future, we may need to be more specific, maybe birthed biological sex? If you can get close to truly changing genders.

I think that this topic is like many in modern politics. Both sides see a few trees, and miss the forest. The root issue is gender norms, and people starting to en masse fight against them. I'm all for that. There would be far fewer trans youth if we could do a better job explaining gender, its norms, but also why it's perfectly acceptable for a girl to like working on cars, or for a boy to want to go to high tea.

We come from a long history of confining people to a narrow set of behaviors depending on gender, class, ethnicity, etc. Modern conservatives should be able to understand this, and get on board. The founding of America itself was a pushback against the societal, religious, and political norms of that day.

Instead of attacking or focusing on these extreme examples of the pushback, we should simply be more accepting of differences and unique traits among ourselves. Attacking these extreme measures like transitioning makes it seem like conservatives want to regress back to the dates when men went to war with a stick and women did all the housework.
Good grief - could you be more dramatic.

I don't give a **** if a boy wants to play with dolls or a girl wants to play football. Maybe remove extreme measures like government forcing retail stores to remove "boys" and "girls" toys departments or teaching transgenderism to elementary school students, FINING people for misgendering someone or the HHS changing terminology to "birthing people" would be a better idea.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.