Waukesha Christmas Parade Attack II

5,028 Views | 91 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Reporter
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Wangchung
Would have been great if they would have denied the scumbag's family the right to speak to the court and victims. Hope they get run over.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Jack Bauer
Brooks was rolling his eyes when the victims spoke, now he is crying when his family speaks for him.

Jack Bauer
Darrell Brooks giving his statement during his sentencing - just rambling for 40 mins.

Time to lock him up and throw away the key.
Wangchung
A nut can ramble endlessly. They sit on park benches and yell **** at squirrels for hours. Enough is enough.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Jack Bauer
Does he have a time limit? Otherwise he could ramble for days.
Wangchung
Its like he is looking to filibuster.
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
Nobody cares, tell it your boyfriend in prison.
Jack Bauer
Going on nearly 90 mins now....
Jack Bauer
Going on 2 hours and he hasn't made any sense.

This is a sentencing...not a therapy session.
Jack Bauer
Judge is torching Darrel Brooks - about to sentence him to 500 years
Jack Bauer
Darrell Brooks was moved to another court room during the judge's sentencing statement b/c he kept interrupting.

He acts more immature than a toddler.

What a terrible person, hope we never hear from again after this.
Jack Bauer
Darrell Brooks sentenced to 6 life sentences consecutively plus another 1200 years.

Goodbye, loser.

Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer
Anyone hear about this **** today,

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jack Bauer said:

Anyone hear about this **** today, this doesn't look like an accident.

I would bet he is a 50 something white supremacist (white) that voted for Donald Trump. Just a guess.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Harrison Bergeron
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack Bauer said:

I would bet he is a 50 something white supremacist (white) that voted for Donald Trump. Just a guess.

CNN: "mostly peaceful attacks"
EatMoreSalmon
Stupid vehicle!

Local report

"Wrong Way Driver"

"The driver, who was detained at the scene, was identified as a 22-year-old man heading the wrong way on the street, according to Kelliher. He blew a 0.0 on the breathalyzer, and his injuries were minor."

"Villanueva said some recruits reported that they heard the car accelerating up to 30 to 40 mph before the collision, and no skid marks were seen.

The recruits were accompanied by two black-and-white safety vehicles, and some were wearing reflective vests for safety, while others wore bright white shirts."
Reporter
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Original thread killed by inappropriate posts by our resident radical liberal posters.

Six innocent people murdered and this story has disappeared from the news cycle and the discussion has stopped here also.

Gotta keep that "deadly" new Omicron Covid variant front and center I guess. Make sure you get that booster!!!
Reporter
Reporter said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Original thread killed by inappropriate posts by our resident radical liberal posters.

Six innocent people murdered and this story has disappeared from the news cycle and the discussion has stopped here also.

Gotta keep that "deadly" new Omicron Covid variant front and center I guess. Make sure you get that booster!!!

Are you kidding us Jimmy? How can 5.2% of the votes say anything that's worth listening to?
Reporter
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Jim Ward is a big accident.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.