COVID Vaccine Inrease Risk of Heart Inflammation?

21,248 Views | 474 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Married A Horn said:

So we just all of sudden for no reason have hundreds of healthy young athletes dying for no reason?
Reread your link. Every news article for April made no mention of the deceased's vaccination status. In a number of these, they couldn't have been vaccinated.

Osodecentx
Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

https://news.yahoo.com/most-reported-u-omicron-cases-182642515.html

What a farce! Never seen so many people just giddy over something that does not work. And it appears they will continue to stand in line come back for more.

We will just continue to get the jab every time a variant comes out. Numerous vaccinations are perfectly safe!
Agreed. Glad to see you've come around.

I'd suggest you get jabbed as much as possible.
I'll do a risk benefit analysis. Right now the benefit far outweighs the risk, not even close
Mothra
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

What a farce! Never seen so many people just giddy over something that does not work. And it appears they will continue to stand in line come back for more.

We will just continue to get the jab every time a variant comes out. Numerous vaccinations are perfectly safe!

I'll do a risk benefit analysis. Right now the benefit far outweighs the risk, not even close

Good. I think you really need to get jabbbed all the time. Covid is pretty scary.
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Good. I think you really need to get jabbbed all the time. Covid is pretty scary.
You've received 2 vaccinations; I've received 3.

Tell me about my medical history
Mothra
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

You must have misunderstood. I've received no vaccinations for covid. I got it about a month and a half ago, and it was about as bad as a very mild cold but unlike a lot of people, I did my research on treatments and have a doctor that knows that to prescribe. Took ivermectin, high dose vitamin C, D and zinc, aspirin and a z pac. Knocked it out in about 2 weeks. Only lingering issue is my smell hasn't completely returned.
D. C. Bear
Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

You must have misunderstood. I've received no vaccinations for covid. I got it about a month and a half ago, and it was about as bad as a very mild cold but unlike a lot of people, I did my research on treatments and have a doctor that knows that to prescribe. Took ivermectin, high dose vitamin C, D and zinc, aspirin and a z pac. Knocked it out in about 2 weeks. Only lingering issue is my smell hasn't completely returned.

For most people, it is like a mild cold whether you treat it or not.
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Apologies. I guess have have you confused with another poster.

What do you think about my medical history?
Mothra
D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Most of the people I've talked to described it as more akin to the flu. Pretty high fever for a day or two and body aches. Some had bad chest congestion. I didn't even get fever, thankfully, but as I said, my doctor knows how to treat it.
Mothra
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I'm not sure that's relevant. You've already told us the vaccine is perfectly safe and harms no one.
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I'm not sure that's relevant. You've already told us the vaccine is perfectly safe and harms no one.
Is it possible that my doctor (a board certified internist, not a homeopath) tells me to get the vaccine because of my medical history?
9b1deb4d-3b7d-4bad-9bdd-2
Mothra said:

clubhi said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

]

Only a few months of testing?
lmao. you are going to use this line until you die of measles

I took the sheep dewormer, and it ended up about as bad as a very mild cold.

After thousands of years of evolution this is where humans ended up. We don't deserve modern science.
Mothra
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Is it possible that my doctor (a board certified internist, not a homeopath) tells me to get the vaccine because of my medical history?

You must believe that I disagree that you should have gotten the vaccine. To be clear I agree you need to get the vaccine as much as possible since it is perfectly safe and has harmed no one.

I recommended my elderly dad get it. Of course my doctor - also an internist - told me given my age, weight and generally good health need not get it. She was right.
Mothra
clubhi said:

Mothra said:

clubhi said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

]

After thousands of years of evolution this is where humans ended up. We don't deserve modern science.

Amen. Thank god for ivermectin. It's saved thousands of lives - which is why it won the Nobel prize.

Glad we finally agree on something cinque.
D. C. Bear
Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Most of the people I've talked to described it as more akin to the flu. Pretty high fever for a day or two and body aches. Some had bad chest congestion. I didn't even get fever, thankfully, but as I said, my doctor knows how to treat it.

"Most of the people" we talk aren't a random sample. People with more symptoms are more likely to talk about it. A lot of people get it and don't know it.
9b1deb4d-3b7d-4bad-9bdd-2
I agree, ivermectin is amazing. I just don't see what it had to do with a conversation in treating Covid, milk toast
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

clubhi said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

]

Post hoc ergo propter hoc.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
There was a day that D.C. Bear was one of the most objective and reasonable posters on this board. Sadly, those days are in the past.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Sam Lowry
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

There was a day I realized that D.C. Bear was one of the most objective and reasonable posters on this board. Sadly, those days are in the past.
FIFY
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

There was a day I realized that D.C. Bear was one of the most objective and reasonable posters on this board. Sadly, those days are in the past.
FIFY
D.C. is now officially a Branch Covidian. I am sad. Thought he was smarter than that.

-- Barack Obama
BearTruth13
OP is now into Russian sources. Completely fallen off the deep end over the vax. Sad.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BearTruth13 said:

OP is now into Russian sources. Completely fallen off the deep end over the vax. Sad.
As far as I can tell, the American Heart Association is not a Russian source. You are officially a Branch Covidian. You are a good and loyal foot soldier. Fauci may pin a medal on you before we are done.

-- Barack Obama
BearTruth13
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

As far as I can tell, the American Heart Association is not a Russian source. You are officially a Branch Covidian. You are a good and loyal foot soldier.

Nah. I don't post one way or another about the vax nearly as much as you or Mothra. Nearly every post of y'all's is related to the vax.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

As far as I can tell, the American Heart Association is not a Russian source. You are officially a Branch Covidian. You are a good and loyal foot soldier.

Nah. I don't post one way or another about the vax nearly as much as you or Mothra. Nearly every post of y'all's is related to the vax.
Do you have an opinion on the vax? (Not a trick question.) P U S S Y!

-- Barack Obama
Sam Lowry
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

As far as I can tell, the American Heart Association is not a Russian source.
So you believe them when they said the vaccine fear-mongering is garbage?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

i condemn fear mongering on all levels, Sam. You should too. I am not scared of the vaccine because I have not taken it and don't have to worry about it! The vaccine is your worry, not mine.

-- Barack Obama
BearTruth13
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

Do you have an opinion on the vax? (Not a trick question.) *****!

I think it doesn't really prevent infection all that much. Based on evidence so far, it does greatly reduce hospitalization or death. I'm not for mandates. But I find the fear over the vaccine very strange. Just like soccer moms that spent time on Internet forums and convinced themselves that vaccinations cause autism. That used to be considered a silly group of people.

Conservatives used to rail against slow government regulation. Now some seem to be pissed the FDA was able to cut through some of that red tape.

I do know that I know a couple thousand people personally (school, church, work, etc). I know of several that have died of COVID. I know of only a few that haven't taken the vaccine (they tend to be vocal about it). I know of no one that has died or been seriously impaired by the vaccine.

*****? Really?
Sam Lowry
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

i condemn fear mongering on all levels, Sam. You should too. I am not scared of the vaccine because I have not taken it and don't have to worry about it! The vaccine is your worry, not mine.
Is that a yes or a no?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

I think it doesn't really prevent infection all that much. Based on evidence so far, it does greatly reduce hospitalization or death. I'm not for mandates. But I find the fear over the vaccine very strange. Just like soccer moms that spent time on Internet forums and convinced themselves that vaccinations cause autism. That used to be considered a silly group of people.

Conservatives used to rail against slow government regulation. Now some seem to be pissed the FDA was able to cut through some of that red tape.

I do know that I know a couple thousand people personally (school, church, work, etc). I know of several that have died of COVID. I know of only a few that haven't taken the vaccine (they tend to be vocal about it). I know of no one that has died or been seriously impaired by the vaccine.

*****? Really?
You know several thousand people personally that have caught Covid? My, my you are quite the social butterfly.

I call bull s h i t !!!! I know less than 24. And I have about 24 years on you. And I know LOT of folks!

Yes. P USSY!!!! That is my final answer.

-- Barack Obama
BearTruth13
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

*****? Really?
You know several thousand people personally that have caught Covid? My, my you are quite the social butterfly.

I call bull s h i t !!!! I know less than 24. And I have about 24 years on you. And I know LOT of folks!

I know several thousand people period. A lot of them have probably had COVID at this point but I have no idea how many.
BearTruth13
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

*****? Really?

You asked for an answer and we're nothing but insulting in return.

Find a church to attend tomorrow morning. You'll be thankful you did.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

*****? Really?

If I can somehow learn the names on several thousand " friends and churchgoers"(that have had Covid) , I will be a blessed man.

-- Barack Obama
BearTruth13
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

*****? Really?

If I can somehow learn the names on several thousand " friends and churchgoers", I will be a blessed man.

Change your overall demeanor and one day you might!
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

*****? Really?

If I can somehow learn the names on several thousand " friends and churchgoers", I will be a blessed man.

Change your overall demeanor and one day you might!
Thank you, oh righteous one! I will do my best. LOL! Goodnight.

-- Barack Obama
Mothra
D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

"Most of the people" we talk aren't a random sample. People with more symptoms are more likely to talk about it. A lot of people get it and don't know it.

Mere conclusory statements aren't a random sample either, just FYI. You have no more evidence to support your position than I do.
Mothra
clubhi said:

I agree, ivermectin is amazing. I just don't see what it had to do with a conversation in treating Covid, milk toast

Of course you don't understand. You're pretty glib on most subjects and willing to swallow whatever the powers that be feed you.

My internist has treated around 2300 people with covid with a very similar protocol. Only one has died and he got to her on day 14. And her patients include my 81 year old in laws. They came out just fine.

But please if you get it, don't use a drug that might be able to help you fight the illness. You continue to rely on those jabs ad infinitum.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.