COVID Vaccine Inrease Risk of Heart Inflammation?

21,253 Views | 474 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
D. C. Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

Mothra said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

OP is now into Russian sources. Completely fallen off the deep end over the vax. Sad.
As far as I can tell, the American Heart Association is not a Russian source. You are officially a Branch Covidian. You are a good and loyal foot soldier.

Nah. I don't post one way or another about the vax nearly as much as you or Mothra. Nearly every post of y'all's is related to the vax.
Do you have an opinion on the vax? (Not a trick question.) *****!

I think it doesn't really prevent infection all that much. Based on evidence so far, it does greatly reduce hospitalization or death. I'm not for mandates. But I find the fear over the vaccine very strange. Just like soccer moms that spent time on Internet forums and convinced themselves that vaccinations cause autism. That used to be considered a silly group of people.

Conservatives used to rail against slow government regulation. Now some seem to be pissed the FDA was able to cut through some of that red tape.

I do know that I know a couple thousand people personally (school, church, work, etc). I know of several that have died of COVID. I know of only a few that haven't taken the vaccine (they tend to be vocal about it). I know of no one that has died or been seriously impaired by the vaccine.

*****? Really?
You know several thousand people personally that have caught Covid? My, my you are quite the social butterfly.

I call bull s h i t !!!! I know less than 24. And I have about 24 years on you. And I know LOT of folks!

Yes. P USSY!!!! That is my final answer.

You asked for an answer and we're nothing but insulting in return.

Find a church to attend tomorrow morning. You'll be thankful you did.
I was out of line with you last night. Sorry. The Covid fear mongering and seeing people afraid of their own shadows is just frustrating. I would have hoped people would have figured out what is really going on at this point, but they haven't, and I don't think they ever will.

Once again, sorry for calling you the P word. That was uncalled for.

Serious question in return. What is exactly going on? Is there any chance you are wrong?

I'm not fearful of COVID in any way. I live my life regularly and have the entire time. Travel, movies, eating out, bowling, whatever. No fear over here.

If anything, I see a lot of fearmongering over a shot. And I find it very odd.
I can't speak for him, but I suspect he's referring to lockdowns, mask mandates, forced closures of businesses that don't comply with vax mandates, etc. as the fear mongering he is referencing. Luckily, Texas has avoided most of this, but it's prevalent in other states and countries.

Except you guys live in Texas. So I don't really know what fearmongering you run into on a daily basis. I don't even know anyone that wears masks anymore. I see a lot more fearmongering from the few oddballs that haven't gotten the vaccine because they think it will kill them. It's all they talk about.

If you spend a lot of time watching cable news, you probably see an unhealthy dose of fearmongering. I suggest unplugging.
I can make you a promise. When I die, it won't be due to the Covid vaccine.

Make sure you get that booster! The mighty Omicron variant is lurking. THE HORRRRORRR!!!!!!!!

Might want to knock on wood. Over the past 2 years, it has been the 3rd leading cause of death (especially for 50 and over). You probably won't but it isn't that unlikely. That's not fearmongering just an observation.

Can you answer though? What exactly is happening? I want your true perspective. No jokes.
To me, there is greater risk taking the vaccine than catching Covid. (My doctor thinks I had it early on and got over it).

https://fyi.com/living/health-fitness/cdc-admits-almost-80-of-omicron-cases-are-from-the-fully-vaccinated/

The numbers say otherwise, and it isn't really close. There are a lot of lies about the dangers of the vaccine, many spread by posters here. Many of those lies have put people in the ground around here. I walk past them almost daily.
So far, the omicron variant is not doing much except spreading.
BearTruth13
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

Mothra said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

OP is now into Russian sources. Completely fallen off the deep end over the vax. Sad.
As far as I can tell, the American Heart Association is not a Russian source. You are officially a Branch Covidian. You are a good and loyal foot soldier.

Nah. I don't post one way or another about the vax nearly as much as you or Mothra. Nearly every post of y'all's is related to the vax.

I think it doesn't really prevent infection all that much. Based on evidence so far, it does greatly reduce hospitalization or death. I'm not for mandates. But I find the fear over the vaccine very strange. Just like soccer moms that spent time on Internet forums and convinced themselves that vaccinations cause autism. That used to be considered a silly group of people.

Conservatives used to rail against slow government regulation. Now some seem to be pissed the FDA was able to cut through some of that red tape.

I do know that I know a couple thousand people personally (school, church, work, etc). I know of several that have died of COVID. I know of only a few that haven't taken the vaccine (they tend to be vocal about it). I know of no one that has died or been seriously impaired by the vaccine.

*****? Really?
You know several thousand people personally that have caught Covid? My, my you are quite the social butterfly.

I call bull s h i t !!!! I know less than 24. And I have about 24 years on you. And I know LOT of folks!

I was out of line with you last night. Sorry. The Covid fear mongering and seeing people afraid of their own shadows is just frustrating. I would have hoped people would have figured out what is really going on at this point, but they haven't, and I don't think they ever will.

Serious question in return. What is exactly going on? Is there any chance you are wrong?

I'm not fearful of COVID in any way. I live my life regularly and have the entire time. Travel, movies, eating out, bowling, whatever. No fear over here.

I can't speak for him, but I suspect he's referring to lockdowns, mask mandates, forced closures of businesses that don't comply with vax mandates, etc. as the fear mongering he is referencing. Luckily, Texas has avoided most of this, but it's prevalent in other states and countries.

Except you guys live in Texas. So I don't really know what fearmongering you run into on a daily basis. I don't even know anyone that wears masks anymore. I see a lot more fearmongering from the few oddballs that haven't gotten the vaccine because they think it will kill them. It's all they talk about.

If you spend a lot of time watching cable news, you probably see an unhealthy dose of fearmongering. I suggest unplugging.

Make sure you get that booster! The mighty Omicron variant is lurking. THE HORRRRORRR!!!!!!!!

Might want to knock on wood. Over the past 2 years, it has been the 3rd leading cause of death (especially for 50 and over). You probably won't but it isn't that unlikely. That's not fearmongering just an observation.

Can you answer though? What exactly is happening? I want your true perspective. No jokes.
To me, there is greater risk taking the vaccine than catching Covid. (My doctor thinks I had it early on and got over it).

https://fyi.com/living/health-fitness/cdc-admits-almost-80-of-omicron-cases-are-from-the-fully-vaccinated/

Makes sense as the vaccine doesn't appear to really impact infection and only the severity. And that 80% of the adult population is vaccinated.

Why do you get your news from that FYI site? It looks like it was created by a high schooler.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

Mothra said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

*****? Really?

Makes sense as the vaccine doesn't appear to really impact infection and only the severity. And that 80% of the adult population is vaccinated.

Why do you get your news from that FYI site? It looks like it was created by a high schooler.
The vaccines don't work. Open your eyes.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
D. C. Bear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

Mothra said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

*****? Really?

The numbers say otherwise, and it isn't really close. There are a lot of lies about the dangers of the vaccine, many spread by posters here. Many of those lies have put people in the ground around here. I walk past them almost daily.
So far, the omicron variant is not doing much except spreading.
I will tell you the same thing I told BearTruth. When I die, I am 100 percent sure it won't be from an adverse reaction to a Covid vaccine. 100 percent. I can say that but you cannot.

-- Barack Obama
BearTruth13
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

Mothra said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

*****? Really?

Considering I'm trained to read and analyze data, my eyes are open. Vaccines thus far limit hospitalizations.

Considering your sales background, I'd rely on others, especially doctors, here. Your daughter has it right.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

Mothra said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

*****? Really?

Considering I'm trained to read and analyze data, my eyes are open. Vaccines thus far limit hospitalizations.

Considering your sales background, I'd rely on others, especially doctors here.
You got it Dr. BearTruth.

I have relied on my doctor and he is not you. Make sure you get that booster now! Joe Biden and Anthony Fauci say the vaccines are safe and effective!

-- Barack Obama
Wrecks Quan Dough
BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

Mothra said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

*****? Really?

Considering your sales background, I'd rely on others, especially doctors, here. Your daughter has it right.
Did you control for the fact that later variants tend to be less deadly than the primary strain? Or that the primary strain had already infected and either killed or provided immunity to weakened individuals?
BearTruth13
Amal Shuq-Up said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

Mothra said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

*****? Really?

Did you control for the fact that later variants tend to be less deadly than the primary strain? Or that the primary strain had already infected and either killed or provided immunity to weakened individuals?

Thus far. If you don't want to get vaxxed, have at it. I'm still deciding whether I want to mess with the booster or not. Considering it's just a shot and I don't have to pay for it, I'll probably get it when I go get my annual flu shot this week. Needles don't scare me. Potentially missing weeks of work and having to catch up on it all does!
Wrecks Quan Dough
BearTruth13 said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

Mothra said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

*****? Really?

Thus far. If you don't want to get vaxxed, have at it. I'm still deciding whether I want to mess with the booster or not. Considering it's just a shot and I don't have to pay for it, I'll probably get it when I go get my annual flu shot this week. Needles don't scare me. Potentially missing weeks of work and having to catch up on it all does!
What data are you considering? Linky?
BearTruth13
Amal Shuq-Up said:

BearTruth13 said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

Mothra said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

*****? Really?

Google is your friend. I'm not going to rehash the entire last 18 months, vax stats, medical studies, COVID death rates and tolls by variant with you.
Wrecks Quan Dough
BearTruth13 said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

BearTruth13 said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

Mothra said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

*****? Really?

Google is your friend. I'm not going to rehash the entire last 18 months, vax stats, medical studies, COVID death rates and tolls by variant with you.
That is convenient, I guess. However, I am not asking for 18 months. The Delta and Omicron variants have been with us only a few months and the vaccines have been widely distributed only about the last year or less. I am assuming any scholarly literature that controlled for the less-lethal nature of the variants would be a small body or material and probably only fairly recently published if they exist. I am not sure why it is so hard to just provide a link since you say you have some level of authority and have seen the data.
Married A Horn
So to catch up (was flying home from a kids soccer tournament in Florida over the weekend.)

Y'all think over 300 young healthy athletes collapsing / dying on the field is normal / acceptable? Before vaccines - you think that was the standard number? There is no way news outlets are going to report their vaccine status. You have to be able to connect the dots. They hide this information just like they hide and lie about ivermectin. If you are relying on propaganda sites as news, then there is no point pleading with you.
No I did not vet every single death. I'm not considering putting that experiment into my or my kids' bodies. I'm not anti vaccine... That's just not a vaccine.

We had covid - ivermectin knocked it out of our house in 3 days. Wife had it bad on day 2, took ivermectin the morning of day 3 and by that night was symptom free.

Uttar pradesh ivermectin - search it. Way better safety and results than the "vaccines"
Sam Lowry
Married A Horn said:

The 300+ young healthy athletes that have died on the pitch this year from vaccines will be nothing compared to what's coming.
Debunked.

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSL1N2SK160
Married A Horn
You mean covered up. It hurts their cash cow just like ivermectin would, so insert 'fact checkers'.

I'm sure there are several included in the list that dont belong and were added to boost numbers. Idk why they do that when they know stuff is verifyable. Laziness or dishonesty. Neither is acceptable.

But, No rebuttal explains why this is all of sudden going on in large numbers.

PLUS - that 'debunking' article itself says it does cause heart inflamation and other heart issues but (BECAUSE IT IS AN EXPERIMENT) it is still in 'very early days'.

You want to inject your kids with that experiment go ahead. I'll take covid or covid+ivermectin any day of the week.
Sam Lowry
Married A Horn said:

Here's the explanation: it isn't.
Married A Horn
Sky isn't blue.
D. C. Bear
Married A Horn said:

So to catch up (was flying home from a kids soccer tournament in Florida over the weekend.)

Y'all think over 300 young healthy athletes collapsing / dying on the field is normal / acceptable? Before vaccines - you think that was the standard number? There is no way news outlets are going to report their vaccine status. You have to be able to connect the dots. They hide this information just like they hide and lie about ivermectin. If you are relying on propaganda sites as news, then there is no point pleading with you.
No I did not vet every single death. I'm not considering putting that experiment into my or my kids' bodies. I'm not anti vaccine... That's just not a vaccine.

We had covid - ivermectin knocked it out of our house in 3 days. Wife had it bad on day 2, took ivermectin the morning of day 3 and by that night was symptom free.

Uttar pradesh ivermectin - search it. Way better safety and results than the "vaccines"

Did you vet even one?
D. C. Bear
Married A Horn said:

Sky isn't blue.

I just looked out the window, and that is accurate. It is gray today.
D. C. Bear
Married A Horn said:

You mean covered up. It hurts their cash cow just like ivermectin would, so insert 'fact checkers'.

I'm sure there are several included in the list that dont belong and were added to boost numbers. Idk why they do that when they know stuff is verifyable. Laziness or dishonesty. Neither is acceptable.

PLUS - that 'debunking' article itself says it does cause heart inflamation and other heart issues but (BECAUSE IT IS AN EXPERIMENT) it is still in 'very early days'.

You want to inject your kids with that experiment go ahead. I'll take covid or covid+ivermectin any day of the week.

This lady thought as you did. Her kids wish she had considered her risk factors and been vaccinated. If you should happen to end up in her condition, I am sure your kids will wish the same.

Oldbear83
A in fear mongering, there.

I'm glad I got my vaccinations, but it's a plain fact that I had a nasty reaction to the first dose, and I find all the reports of complications and reactions credible.

This is not surprising given the haste in developing the vaccines, and in the scale of their use.

It's BS to assume that getting vaccinated puts your health or safety at risk, but it's also BS to insult and mock people with legit concerns.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
John Galt
Sam Lowry said:

Married A Horn said:

The 300+ young healthy athletes that have died on the pitch this year from vaccines will be nothing compared to what's coming.
Debunked.

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSL1N2SK160

The most sure sign of bull s*** nowadays are fraudulent "fact checks"
Wrecks Quan Dough
D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

This lady thought as you did. Her kids wish she had considered her risk factors and been vaccinated. If you should happen to end up in her condition, I am sure your kids will wish the same.

Not to be ugly, but it appears the lady was overweight, which tends to put people at risk for more serious covid outcomes.
Married A Horn
1. We just had covid in my house a month ago. Kids and I hardly noticed it. Wife got hit very hard. Almost in a day she went from fine to: high fever, sore throat, diarrhea, throwing up, body aches, and coughing every 2 seconds. We took her to our DOCTOR and he said "Ivermectin. I don't care what anyone says politically. It works and has CURED every one of my patients." The morning she got her prescription she was in awful condition. By that night her symptoms were GONE. 3 days later all 4 of us were testing negative. So yeah, I was in that lady's position. Liberal heart strings failed attempt again.

2. My mom & dad did take the vaccine. Almost immediately after he got it his heart started stopping and he had to have a pacemaker put in. Doctor: 'I dont know if the vaccine caused this. It is beyond my scope to answer that. It is possible but we just don't know.' Sound familiar - 300+ athletes?

3. No I didn't vet any on a deep level. I watched and read plenty as it was interesting, but who in the world would vet something they are not considering? I had decided a long time before this information came out that we were going the ivermectin route: safe in humans, highly effective in uttar pradesh, india, and the democrats going crazy to try to kill it. Number 3 there is all I needed to know to make my decision.

Now, I don't expect to reach any liberals. They only take information from the various arms of the democrat propaganda machine, i.e. Ruters (Sam) that helps their party stay in power and keep collecting trillions from the 'free vaccine.' Yeah, no political party has ever lied to or killed thousands (or even millions) for power and money. You go with that.

What I'm trying to do is give information that the media is hiding and covering up. Why hide and attack ivermectin so hard if it is harmless??? No reason whatsoever other than to protect the profits and kickbacks going on everywhere. No 'self respecting liberal' news outlet is going to cover deaths related to the vaccines. They don't want to lose their seat at the table. But if people can dig for themselves and know the liberal media is going to cover and lie to them, then they can maybe compare: covid + ivermectin vs an experimental...something (not a vaccine).

Give me covid + ivermectin 1000 times out of 1000.
FLBear5630
Married A Horn said:

1. We just had covid in my house a month ago. Kids and I hardly noticed it. Wife got hit very hard. Almost in a day she went from fine to: high fever, sore throat, diarrhea, throwing up, body aches, and coughing every 2 seconds. We took her to our DOCTOR and he said "Ivermectin. I don't care what anyone says politically. It works and has CURED every one of my patients." The morning she got her prescription she was in awful condition. By that night her symptoms were GONE. 3 days later all 4 of us were testing negative. So yeah, I was in that lady's position. Liberal heart strings failed attempt again.

2. My mom & dad did take the vaccine. Almost immediately after he got it his heart started stopping and he had to have a pacemaker put in. Doctor: 'I dont know if the vaccine caused this. It is beyond my scope to answer that. It is possible but we just don't know.' Sound familiar - 300+ athletes?

3. No I didn't vet any on a deep level. I watched and read plenty as it was interesting, but who in the world would vet something they are not considering? I had decided a long time before this information came out that we were going the ivermectin route: safe in humans, highly effective in uttar pradesh, india, and the democrats going crazy to try to kill it. Number 3 there is all I needed to know to make my decision.

Now, I don't expect to reach any liberals. They only take information from the various arms of the democrat propaganda machine, i.e. Ruters (Sam) that helps their party stay in power and keep collecting trillions from the 'free vaccine.' Yeah, no political party has ever lied to or killed thousands (or even millions) for power and money. You go with that.

What I'm trying to do is give information that the media is hiding and covering up. Why hide and attack ivermectin so hard if it is harmless??? No reason whatsoever other than to protect the profits and kickbacks going on everywhere. No 'self respecting liberal' news outlet is going to cover deaths related to the vaccines. They don't want to lose their seat at the table. But if people can dig for themselves and know the liberal media is going to cover and lie to them, then they can maybe compare: covid + ivermectin vs an experimental...something (not a vaccine).

Give me covid + ivermectin 1000 times out of 1000.
Depends on the person. I had it and it was mild. My neighbor and his wife, who are younger than me, had it and it put them on their back for 2 weeks and had him on oxygen.

My wife is a nurse at a Regional Medical Center in Florida. When she investigated it back for the first go-around, every Head of Medical Departments received the vaccine.

She was in the 2nd group to get Pfizer, she sees them in procedures not taking floor care. Every Doctor she respected unanimously said get the vaccine and were in line with her (She called me from the line).

Take it for what it is worth, but people that seem to know a heck of a lot more about these vaccines and COVID than I do got it when she got hers, at the first opportunity and every booster. I guess they all could be in on some conspiracy, but it sure seemed like they preferred the shot to COVID.
Married A Horn
I dont see their level as being in on a conspiracy. I see it as following orders and acting on the selected information they have been given. My sister in law is a nurse and didnt even know what ivermectin was 2 months ago other than it being 'horse paste'. She votes conservative 100%.
Oldbear83
Married A Horn said:

I dont see their level as being in on a conspiracy. I see it as following orders and acting on the selected information they have been given. My sister in law is a nurse and didnt even know what ivermectin was 2 months ago other than it being 'horse paste'. She votes conservative 100%.
I feel I should mention that the "horse paste" is sold under the name 'Ivomec'

https://www.bi-vetmedica.com/species/cattle/products/ivomec.html

and is a cream applied topically..

while the drug meant for human use is most commonly sold under the name Stromectol,

https://www.drugs.com/ingredient/ivermectin.html

and the medication prescribed by doctors for use against COVID is in pills.

Only the ignorant and/or dishonest would conflate the two drugs.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
FLBear5630
Married A Horn said:

I am a little lost about the ivermectin comment? Or the conservative voting part.

Select information? I am sure the Head of Infectious Disease at a major hospital does not need help researching whether they want to get a shot or not. Or Head of any Department, they are doctors and have access to more information than internet guys...

Great thing about America and living in States like Texas and Florida, you don't have to take it.

You have every right not to take it. But, there are also consequences to that right. Someone chooses that don't want to do something doesn't mean everything else has to change to accommodate that.
Married A Horn
RMF5630 said:

Married A Horn said:

I am a little lost about the ivermectin comment? Or the conservative voting part.

Select information? I am sure the Head of Infectious Disease at a major hospital does not need help researching whether they want to get a shot or not. Or Head of any Department, they are doctors and have access to more information than internet guys...

Great thing about America and living in States like Texas and Florida, you don't have to take it.

You have every right not to take it. But, there are also consequences to that right. Someone chooses that don't want to do something doesn't mean everything else has to change to accommodate that.

Agree about living in Texas. Also agree that if people choose not to take ivermectin I shouldn't have to change to accomodate that.

FLBear5630
Married A Horn said:

RMF5630 said:

Married A Horn said:

Agree about living in Texas. Also agree that if people choose not to take ivermectin I shouldn't have to change to accomodate that.

You keep losing me with the ivermectin. Nobody is saying to use it and it is not part of the vaccines. I am sort of lost on that part of the conversation.
Married A Horn
It works at treating and preventing covid. That's what everyone should be talking about, but it wont make big pharma and democrats trillions, so...

No one is talking about a covid vaccine. They dont exist. An experiment that is completely useless in preventing people from getting / spreading it is being called one, but its not.
FLBear5630
Married A Horn said:

It works at treating and preventing covid. That's what everyone should be talking about, but it wont make big pharma and democrats trillions, so...

No one is talking about a covid vaccine. They dont exist. An experiment that is completely useless in preventing people from getting / spreading it is being called one, but its not.
Ok, thanks. We are good. Good luck.
D. C. Bear
Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Not to be ugly, but it appears the lady was overweight, which tends to put people at risk for more serious covid outcomes.

That was certainly one of her risk factors.
D. C. Bear
Married A Horn said:

The data say you have been badly misinformed.
There are most certainly COVID vaccines, and more than one kind of them. The vaccines generate an immune response that allows the body to recognize and fight off the virus much more effectively than whatever previous natural immunity they may have had. The vaccines significantly reduce (though they do not eliminate) one's chances of getting (and spreading) the disease. More importantly, they vastly lower the hospitalization and fatality rates for those who do get the disease. This is what the data show. (And we don't have any evidence of 300 athletes who have dropped dead on the pitch from COVID vaccines).
D. C. Bear
Married A Horn said:

I don't suppose that there is any reason she would have run across it, but ivermectin has been used for ages to treat river blindness and it is used for some other (human) conditions as well. Pretty sure I read about the drug ages ago in stories about river blindness. From what I have read, efficacy for use against COVID is inconclusive, but there may still be ongoing trials.
Married A Horn
Its not a vaccine. Its an experiment. It hasnt prevented anyone from getting covid or spreading it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.