COVID Vaccine Inrease Risk of Heart Inflammation?

21,987 Views | 474 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Married A Horn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
230 million people in a highly successful clinical trial in uttar pradesh.
D. C. Bear
Married A Horn said:

Its not a vaccine. Its an experiment. It hasnt prevented anyone from getting covid or spreading it.

Based on data, that's just absurd. This is like you are saying Texas won the Big 12 championship game in Dallas instead of Baylor or that Villanova won yesterday in Waco.

You don't get to just make up crap and expect not to be called on it:

1. These vaccines are fairly characterized as vaccines.
2. While it has been used experimentally, we are beyond the experimental phase at this point.
3. It has most certainly prevented many people from getting COVID and from spreading it.
D. C. Bear
Married A Horn said:

While that is somewhat dubious (lot of problems with those claims), if you want to call that a "clinical trial" even though you didn't have randomized groups or anything like that, the 200 million case "clinical trial" of COVID vaccines in the United States has shown them to be incredibly effective at preventing serious illness and death.

Why are you opposed to the best option we have right now at preventing a deadly virus from killing people?
Wrecks Quan Dough
D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Why are you opposed to the best option we have right now at preventing a deadly virus from killing people?
Why are you trying to convince someone to try a medical intervention they have no interest in?
Married A Horn
If so, then why force others to get it?

Cause its all about $ and not saving lives.

Its not. And it doesnt compare to what ivermectin can do - and we can wipe out covid in the usa for about $15 million of production costs.

Just because some liberal wants to update the definition of vaccine to include this mRNA experiment, doesnt make it so.
Married A Horn
D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

I'm not. I fully support everyone getting ivermectin just like uttar pradesh did. Why are you opposed to it?
D. C. Bear
Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Why are you trying to convince someone to try a medical intervention they have no interest in?

I am not trying to convince him to try anything. For all I know, he's already had COVID and getting a vaccine would only be very slightly better than the immunity he already has. Maybe he is allergic to ingredients in the vaccines or has a medical history that would be disqualifying. However, I find assorted falsehood he offers as facts, like 300 athletes dead from vaccines(!) or the false claim that vaccines don't do anything to be annoying and, for those unfortunate enough to believe it, dangerous.
D. C. Bear
Married A Horn said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

I'm not. I fully support everyone getting ivermectin just like uttar pradesh did. Why are you opposed to it?

Take all the Ivermectin you want. It is unlikely to hurt you. However, data on its effectiveness is not conclusive and is, unfortunately, trending to not being particularly useful against COVID.
Wrecks Quan Dough
D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

I am not trying to convince him to try anything. For all I know, he's already had COVID and getting a vaccine would only be very slightly better than the immunity he already has. Maybe he is allergic to ingredients in the vaccines or has a medical history that would be disqualifying. However, I find assorted falsehood he offers as facts, like 300 athletes dead from vaccines(!) or the false claim that vaccines don't do anything to be annoying and, for those unfortunate enough to believe it, dangerous.
You don't know his claims are false. You have your own sources to which you gravitate and he has his. You will never convince him of how smart you are or correct your sources are. He will never convince you of the same.
D. C. Bear
Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

You don't know his claims are false. You have your own sources to which you gravitate and he has his. You will never convince him of how smart you are or correct your sources are. He will never convince you of the same.

Yes, actually, I do know his claims are false. The claim that 300 athletes have dropped dead on the pitch because of COVID vaccines is absurd, as is the claim that the vaccines don't do anything.
Wrecks Quan Dough
D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Yes, actually, I do know his claims are false. The claim that 300 athletes have dropped dead on the pitch because of COVID vaccines is absurd, as is the claim that the vaccines don't do anything.
If the shots don't stop the spread of covid and the latest variant was discovered in jabbed individuals, then the claim that the shots do anything is dubious. Yes, emperor DC, those are lovely clothes you have on.
D. C. Bear
Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

If the shots don't stop the spread of covid and the latest variant was discovered in jabbed individuals, then the claim that the shots do anything is dubious. Yes, emperor DC, those are lovely clothes you have on.

Vaccines may lose their effectiveness over time either due to waning immunity or newer variants of the virus that evade detection.
However, to determine what effect a vaccine has, if any, you have to look at the rates of (1) infection, (2) serious illness and (3) death in populations that are vaccinated and that are unvaccinated. The fact that a vaccinated person can get COVID (whichever variant) does not mean they claim that the shots are effective is somehow dubious. It seems that you, like many others, don't understand basic reasoning with statistics. What is your background in this area?
Wrecks Quan Dough
D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Vaccines may lose their effectiveness over time either due to waning immunity or newer variants of the virus that evade detection.
Yes, I know. I have to get tetanus shot every ten years. If you are going to keep up with covid, then you will need new "booster" about every six months. Some treatment.
Wrecks Quan Dough
D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

However, to determine what effect a vaccine has, if any, you have to look at the rates of (1) infection, (2) serious illness and (3) death in populations that are vaccinated and that are unvaccinated. The fact that a vaccinated person can get COVID (whichever variant) does not mean they claim that the shots are effective is somehow dubious. It seems that you, like many others, don't understand basic reasoning with statistics. What is your background in this area?
I understand statistics quite well. I did really well in my stats courses at Rotan middle school.
Married A Horn
Or use Ivermectin with no side effects and not get covid at all. Versus use an experiment that reduces your symptoms a tad and has potentially fatal side effects, caused by the documented heart inflammation.

dc - the 300+ athletes dying is fact. maybe not 100% are legit, but i'm sure a vast majority are. I also know no media is going to report that they died from the experiment. 300+ athletes dying in a calendar year is way not normal. Connect the dots my friend. Or is there another world wide cause out there we don't know about.

Aaron Rodgers figured it out on his own and he's a flaming liberal. Ivermectin had him back on the field in no time. debunk it Sam.
D. C. Bear
Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Yes, I know. I have to get tetanus shot every ten years. If you are going to keep up with covid, then you will need new "booster" about every six months. Some treatment.

First, that is not at all clear at this point. Second, none of that addresses your ability to understand how to reason with statistics. Where, if anywhere, did you learn how to reason with statistics, and when, if you did learn it, did you forget what you learned? Your claim that because a vaccinated person can catch COVID claims the vaccines do anything are dubious is frighteningly ignorant.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
"There a lies, damned lies, and statistics!"

-- Mark Twain
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Married A Horn
We did take it. First hand knowledge of it. It worked amazingly well. I was even shocked. Dont act like it is proving to be ineffective. It was 100% super effective for us.

Our doctor agrees with us and isnt waiting to get your approval. ALL of his covid patients have taken it and recovered quickly with no complications.

One friend i sent his way couldnt stop thanking me because covid was kicking his butt. He said it was less than 20 hours before it was completely gone.

Dont act like its not effective.
Wrecks Quan Dough
D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

First, that is not at all clear at this point.
The Garden Gnome said the other day that you will need to get used annual boosters. I am just getting ahead of the government curve. That is some poor protection against a virus that might be mutating because we administered a vaccine during the pandemic.
D. C. Bear
Married A Horn said:

Or use Ivermectin with no side effects and not get covid at all. Versus use an experiment that reduces your symptoms a tad and has potentially fatal side effects, caused by the documented heart inflammation.

dc - the 300+ athletes dying is fact. maybe not 100% are legit, but i'm sure a vast majority are. I also know no media is going to report that they died from the experiment. 300+ athletes dying in a calendar year is way not normal. Connect the dots my friend. Or is there another world wide cause out there we don't know about.

Aaron Rodgers figured it out on his own and he's a flaming liberal. Ivermectin had him back on the field in no time. debunk it Sam.

Data do not show that Ivermectin has "no side effects and you won't get COVID at all." Data on Ivermectin is inconclusive at best. The vaccines do not "reduce your symptoms a tad." They tend to keep people out of the hospital, out of the ICU and out of the morgue. The results are in. Serious side effects are rare and the risks of infection are significantly greater for most people.

Don't give me this crap about "maybe not 100 percent are legit." Even before COVID, athletes dropped dead of undetected cardiac issues. There is no evidence that (1) more athletes than usual are dying or that (2) vaccines had anything to do with athletes who have died. Rather than saying "connect the dots," I will tell you verify and examine the data. Those who simply "connect the dots" will find pictures that don't exist.

As for Aaron Rogers, I don't know what he took or didn't take, but most people recover fully from COVID within the same time frame as a normal cold (7-10 days) whether you treat it with anything or not. it is the percentage of those who don't that overwhelm the healthcare system and put a lot of people in the ground.

Where did you learn how to reason using statistics?
D. C. Bear
The guy likes the sound of his own voice. Listening to it as though he is the Oracle of all truth might not be the best course of action.
Wrecks Quan Dough
D. C. Bear said:

The guy likes the sound of his own voice. Listening to it as though he is the Oracle of all truth might not be the best course of action.
Listening to the Garden Gnome at all is not the best course of action. I am still waiting on that heterosexual AIDS outbreak he promised back in the 80s.
Sam Lowry
Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

The Garden Gnome said the other day that you will need to get used annual boosters. I am just getting ahead of the government curve.
I don't know if I'd call that ahead of the curve. Most people have been used to them for decades.
Sam Lowry
Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

There are such things as journalistic standards. Mainstream media don't always follow them, but they are objectively better than the unsupported conjecture and faulty reasoning that Horn passes off as evidence.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

The Garden Gnome said the other day that you will need to get used annual boosters. I am just getting ahead of the government curve.
I don't know if I'd call that ahead of the curve. Most people have been used to them for decades.
Uh, no, I know of no vaccine that requires a booster every year. If you are talking about the flu vaccine, then only around half of all Americans get the flu vaccine each year. That is not exactly being used to a booster, but instead is taking a shot and a guess at what the prevalent strain will be in a given year.
Married A Horn
Aaron Rodgers took ivermectin. Just like Joe Rogan. Just like my wife. She had covid for 1.5 days because of it - not your 7 to 10.
Everyone in uttar pradesh disagrees with you. It is safer than Tylenol. Your experiment has serious side effects, one of which is death. Ivermectin if taken in stupid amounts MAY give you a rash.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Married A Horn said:

Aaron Rodgers took ivermectin. Just like Joe Rogan. Just like my wife. She had covid for 1.5 days because of it - not your 7 to 10.
Everyone in uttar pradesh disagrees with you. It is safer than Tylenol. Your experiment has serious side effects, one of which is death. Ivermectin if taken in stupid amounts MAY give you a rash.
Sure, you have results. But other people appeal to their authority as data scientists and statisticians.
Married A Horn
I wish my doctor had time to join sic em 365 and debate these guys. He's too busy saving lives with ivermectin. Business is good.
Sam Lowry
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Uh, no, I know of no vaccine that requires a booster every year. If you are talking about the flu vaccine, then only around half of all Americans get the flu vaccine each year. That is not exactly being used to a booster, but instead is taking a shot and a guess at what the prevalent strain will be in a given year.
With or without new strains, antibodies fade over time. Flu shots take about two weeks to reach full effectiveness and last for 6 to 8 months, similar to the current Covid vaccines.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

With or without new strains, antibodies fade over time. Flu shots take about two weeks to reach full effectiveness and last for 6 to 8 months, similar to the current Covid vaccines.
Oy vey. You missed the point. There are several different flu viruses that go around. The flu shot in a given year is a best guess for which strain(s) will be prevalent that year. It is not a booster for the prior year's strain. It is a shot for what is most likely a different flu virus than was vaccinated against the prior year.
Married A Horn
I was also told by a biologist a while back that you are not supposed to vaccinate your way out of a pandemic. I didnt follow him on why, but I think he was saying that is what causes mutations. But hey, cant pass up trillions of dollars!
Sam Lowry
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Oy vey. You missed the point. There are several different flu viruses that go around. The flu shot in a given year is a best guess for which strain(s) will be prevalent that year. It is not a booster for the prior year's strain. It is a shot for what is most likely a different flu virus than was vaccinated against the prior year.
It very often is a booster for one or more of the prior year's strains.
FLBear5630
Married A Horn said:

Its not a vaccine. Its an experiment. It hasnt prevented anyone from getting covid or spreading it.

I don't know if I agree with that. I had COVID, my wife was vaccinated. She didn't get it living in the same house.

Maybe it is not as absolute as some believe a vaccine should be, but it is disingenuous to say it hasn't prevented anyone from getting it. Or, that there is no value. The numbers in the hospital of vaccinated to non-vaccinsted indicate there is value.

Mrna has been around since 5he 70's and the first vaccine to treat ebola was in 2003. So, I am not sure I buy your experiment comment.

You don't want it, have at it. Agree 100%. But telling people it doesn't help or serve its purpose, I am not sure I see the value in that. No vaccine has ever been 100%.
Married A Horn
https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20211204_12/

Japan not afraid to report the truth. We know the 'stats' are low that you could die, but do you really want to play that game versus ivermectin (which actually works) and may cause a rash if you take a full bottle of it.

Never been to that site before - just searched Japan vaccine heart side effects. (not using google)
Married A Horn
Oh I believe it helps reduce symptoms, sorry if I came across as implying it didn't. It blocks some of the spike proteins and that helps reduce the severity of covid. My point is that ivermectin completely blocks it and has no side effects. As far as vaxed vs unvaxed - i hear all the time that the worst places for covid are Israel, Iceland? (may be wrong on that one) and southern India - and they lead the world in vaccinated people. The places that take ivermectin? Central Africa, Northern India, Japan(?) - all have basically no covid.

For your wife it probably helped. My mom got the experiment and had no side effects. My dad almost died from it.

From my understanding (from more knowledgeable friends), vaccines are typically tested 20+ years before they are rolled out to the public. This thing is absolutely still an experiment, contrary to what dc says.

Just like conference realignment, the answer is always: follow the money. Vaccines = perpetual money for big pharma and power for politicians. Ivermectin = an end to covid and the trillion dollar dividend check for big pharma and the execs and politicians they've bought off.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.