NCAA and MTF Transgender Athletes.

28,899 Views | 405 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 4th and Inches
Robert Wilson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What a misleading headline.

They weren't banned from competition. They were just banned from beating up on women. Surely they can still compete against other men.
Jack Bauer
There is not a more unlikable athlete on this Earth...prove me wrong.

Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer said:

"We're talking about people's lives. I'm sorry, your kid's high school volleyball team just isn't that important. It's not more important than any one kid's life."

Rapinoe also said opponents of her viewpoint should show "evidence" that their claim that biological males possessed an unfair advantage over females was true.

"Show me the evidence that trans women are taking everyone's scholarships, are dominating in every sport, are winning every title. I'm sorry, it's just not happening," Rapinoe said.

Megan - meet the 450th ranked male swimmer in the NCAA 200M freestyle.

Wrecks Quan Dough
Jack Bauer said:

Jack Bauer said:

"We're talking about people's lives. I'm sorry, your kid's high school volleyball team just isn't that important. It's not more important than any one kid's life."

Rapinoe also said opponents of her viewpoint should show "evidence" that their claim that biological males possessed an unfair advantage over females was true.

"Show me the evidence that trans women are taking everyone's scholarships, are dominating in every sport, are winning every title. I'm sorry, it's just not happening," Rapinoe said.

She forgets the thrashing those high school boys put on the US women's national team.

Women's 100m World Record -- 10.49, Florence Griffith Joyner

2022--State High School Boys' Track Meet Results:

AA-- 1st place, 10.32; 2nd place, 10.37

AAA-- 1st place, 10.24

AAAA-- 1st place, 10.25; 2nd place, 10.48; 3rd place, 10.49

AAAAA-- 1st place 10.17; 2nd place,10.39; 3rd place, 10.40; 4th place, 10.47; 5th place, 10.48

AAAAAA--1st place 10.22; 2nd place,10.31;
Jack Bauer
He Hate Me said:

Jack Bauer said:

Jack Bauer said:

She forgets the thrashing those high school boys put on the US women's national team.

What an unsufferable b*tch.

This woman actually said this at the White House:

"I've been devalued, I've been disrespected and dismissed because I am a woman and I've been told that I don't deserve any more than less because I am a woman."
Robert Wilson
Jack Bauer said:

He Hate Me said:

Jack Bauer said:

Jack Bauer said:

What an unsufferable b*tch.

This woman actually said this at the White House:

"I've been devalued, I've been disrespected and dismissed because I am a woman and I've been told that I don't deserve any more than less because I am a woman."

She's terrible. And now she's advocating that men take her job. And she does not even understand as much.

Also, why is the high school volleyball team more important for a man who is pretending to be a woman than it is for an actual woman?
cowboycwr
Jack Bauer said:

Jack Bauer said:

Didn't she lose to a team of teenage boys????/
cowboycwr
He Hate Me said:

Jack Bauer said:

Jack Bauer said:

Women's 100m World Record -- 10.49, Florence Griffith Joyner

2022--State High School Boys' Track Meet Results:

AA-- 1st place, 10.32; 2nd place, 10.37

AAA-- 1st place, 10.24

AAAA-- 1st place, 10.25; 2nd place, 10.48; 3rd place, 10.49

AAAAA-- 1st place 10.17; 2nd place,10.39; 3rd place, 10.40; 4th place, 10.47; 5th place, 10.48

AAAAAA--1st place 10.22; 2nd place,10.31;
This is all anyone needs to look at. The world records for almost every event in swimming, track and field, etc. for women can be beaten by high school or college boys and would not place at the Olympics.
Jack Bauer
cowboycwr said:

Jack Bauer said:

Jack Bauer said:

Didn't she lose to a team of teenage boys????/

Imagine telling your HS Coach - "If I don't make the team, I am going to commit suicide"

Pink Hair is saying that determines who gets to play on a team.
beardoc
Motorcyclist Who Identifies As Bicyclist Sets Cycling World Record - YouTube
quash
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Jack Bauer said:

They should just identify as not having gone through puberty, then.

I mean, if we're having to accept their personal reality over biological reality regarding gender, then why not with regard to puberty?

You're mixing up concepts. This is a good step, take the W.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
BusyTarpDuster2017
quash said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

They should just identify as not having gone through puberty, then.

I mean, if we're having to accept their personal reality over biological reality regarding gender, then why not with regard to puberty?

You're mixing up concepts.

I doubt it. You have a problem with clarity.
Jack Bauer
BIOLOGICAL MALE IS IN CONTENTION AT LPGA QUALIFYING SCHOOL AFTER ROUND 1

Quote:

The LPGA could soon find itself with a biological male holding a Tour card if transgender golfer Hailey Davidson can stay hot at the professional women's golf qualifying school tournament.

Davidson, who has three professional tournament wins, including one that netted $550, finished round one of the LPGA and Epson Tour Qualifying School Stage 1 (track the scoring here) at 2-under (70). That puts Davidson in a great position against 310 biological females who are attempting to advance to compete for an LPGA card in December's Q-Series tournament.

According to the rules set by the LPGA, players who complete three rounds without a score of 88 or higher will earn a spot on the 2023 Epson Tour, which is the LPGA's version of the PGA's Korn Ferry Tour. If a player shoots an 88, that player is automatically withdrawn from qualifying and the dream of making a paycheck playing golf is over.
The top 100 players, according to GolfWeek, who make it out of Stage 1 will go on to October's Stage II.
Adriacus Peratuun
During the next Republican presidential admin there will be a 5th Circuit lawsuit filed alleging that allowing trans participation in women's sports violates Title IX.

A settlement will be reached stipulating the validity of the claim & agreeing to a permanent injunction requiring the Feds to enforce Title IX to prevent the prohibited activity, and the Left scream but the 5th and SCOTUS will uphold the trial court's acceptance of the agreed resolution.

And the next nonsense will start.
whiterock
Gotta call it what it is. It's not transgenderism. It's pretenderism.
Jack Bauer
TRANSGENDER VOLLEYBALL PLAYER SEVERELY INJURES FEMALE HIGH SCHOOLER WITH SPIKE TO THE FACE

Female high school volleyball player injured by transgender biological male in North Carolina. "The coach who had "never seen a hit like this before"

Video here:
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1225809434630551

BearN
So Rapinhoe feels like she is being treated as less than, and her response is to tell every high school girl in America that they are less than
Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

TRANSGENDER VOLLEYBALL PLAYER SEVERELY INJURES FEMALE HIGH SCHOOLER WITH SPIKE TO THE FACE

Female high school volleyball player injured by transgender biological male in North Carolina. "The coach who had "never seen a hit like this before"

Video here:

Can anyone explain why anyone should care what is her opinion?
Jack Bauer
Harrison Bergeron
I still can understand how a few mentally ill guys completely took control of everything.
4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

Video here:

neither is pro womens soccer grimace..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.