Pet Veterinary Recommendations?

868 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Biscuits_and_Gravy
SmallMan1209
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone have a good Waco area veterinary recommendations for me and my wife to take our 4 year old pug? He's battling some fleas and constant itching and nothing from the stores are working. Or if you have a miracle remedy we'd be open to that too. Thanks.

P.S. I will share a pic of the cutie if anyone asks.
BaylorHistory
Our little bugger had fleas at an old house a decade or so ago and we tried everything we could find from chemicals to natural remedies and none of it really made a difference. The only thing that ended up working was hiring an exterminator and the heavy-duty stuff they used worked perfectly.
Grumpy
South Bosque Veterinary Clinic off 84 in Woodway is excellent. Hope it works out.
loanbear
Grumpy said:

South Bosque Veterinary Clinic off 84 in Woodway is excellent. Hope it works out.

2nd this. Highly recommend
Biscuits_and_Gravy
Roxie goes to Cottonwood Creek where I've also taken 4 different chickens (take a moment to laugh). I've been happy with them and a bonus has been when primary location off 12th is booked I've been able to get in at Woodway location for urgent care. They even sent a nice sympathy card when one of the chickens came home in a box.
Moondoggie
I'm a dog lover but Roxie terrifies me.
Volunteer
That pup just might have a demon.
Biscuits_and_Gravy
Moondoggie said:

I'm a dog lover but Roxie terrifies me.

She has an attitude. This is her diva pose.
Biscuits_and_Gravy
Volunteer said:

That pup just might have a demon.

This is on a better day. I think I had tried to take the sweater off and she was letting me know who was in charge of wardrobe.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.