Any good recommendations for washing machine repair?

738 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by BearlyNose
Tiny Elvis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My parents live in the Hewitt area and their top load GE washer is leaking water. Doesn't appear to be the hose connections to the machine. Any recommendations for honest, trustworthy repairmen?
whitetrash
https://jmr-services.com/blog/
Tiny Elvis
Thanks…it seems JMR is pretty booked up. Anybody else?
Biscuits_and_Gravy
I was going to recommend them too. Get on the list, you can cancel if you find someone else. They are great.

I've used for washing machine 2 times, dryer and microwave. They will be upfront about when it's time to replace as well.
trey3216
Biscuits_and_Gravy said:

I was going to recommend them too. Get on the list, you can cancel if you find someone else. They are great.

I've used for washing machine 2 times, dryer and microwave. They will be upfront about when it's time to replace as well.
Yep. JMR is the only one I'd call to be honest.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
4th and Inches
These things have gotten expensive enough to repair now

Will put them in my rolodex for future reference
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Griz
JMR is good. Discount Vacuum and Appliance is as well.
SteamedHams
Smiley's Appliance Repair has helped me out a time or two.

https://wacoappliancetechnician.com
redfish961
On Point is very good and I have used them several times for various appliamces.
Coke Bear
Tiny Elvis said:

My parents live in the Hewitt area and their top load GE washer is leaking water. Doesn't appear to be the hose connections to the machine. Any recommendations for honest, trustworthy repairmen?
It's quite possibly a leaking water pump on the bottom of the unit.

I've use https://appliantology.org/ to get assistance in repairing both my W/D. I keep a Kenmore pair running for 18 years until I finally wanted a new pair.

IIRC one of the requests that this site makes is for individuals search the forums before posting. Many times, the question has already been asked before. Another point is that they require the appliance type, brand, and model number with an accurate description of the issue.

This helps them troubleshoot better.
BearlyNose
Call any of the McMullen brothers who work for McMullen Service. They are honest and reputable, and I have previously used them for my GE washer. 254-752-9211. I won't buy an appliance that they won't service as it tells me the other appliances aren't worth a lick.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.