Softball

7,838 Views | 98 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by IowaBear
T-REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big Bear said:

They are not to be outdone. Don't bother with the Alan. I think I know who Iowabear is and I definitely know Trex.
They do not deserve answered. I have never seen TRex at a SB game. Iowa bear has an axe to grind.
congrats on never seeing me I guess? I have not gone to any this season but have attended when possible in the past including multiple road games. I dont live in waco & yhe few weekends ive been able to come to town since bball ended, ive watched baseball as they desperately need fans in attendence.
But it is crazy someone here thinks I of all people don't support a sport at Baylor. I attend games for all sports when I'm able to make it down to Waco for them or catch a road game I can attend. Got to love the gatekeeping going on here. I have no idea who u are but I'll just assume ive never seen you at tennis, soccer, or equestrian. Why don't you support those sports!!!!!! (See how stupid that sounds?)

Sorry for wanting every team at Baylor to win big 12 titles and national titles. If you aren't winning, you aren't doing what you are paid to do as a coach. Some of us demand excellence, others think you have to go to every softball game to have an opinion. Winning is all that matters.
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
T-REX
Dropped out of the top 25 today. But boy are we good!!!
Baylor MBA 2023
Alan Lefever
T-REX said:

Dropped out of the top 25 today. But boy are we good!!!

If Orme and Binford don't get hurt last year we are a top 16 team hosting a Regional. If Orme had come back this year we would be top 10 right now. Despite hard luck injuries we made the NCAA in 23 and will out our best pitcher, ss and cf we'll make it this year. Calling it now, because I know what's in the pipeline. We challenge OSU for the conference championship next year and host a regional and make a super. Again I'm Very invested in the program and am very confident I know the status of this program better than most….
johnnychimpo
Can't say I didn't warn you pennies.

Quote:

Without a QB it seems TXST and BU are currently peer football programs to go along with baseball and softball. Volleyball still ways away from being resembled as peers. At least BU basketball is constantly a sweet 16 contender while TXST contends with NAIA.
I don't understand your statement about softball. Baylor is preseason ranked in the top 15? Is TXST that good this year?
MrGolfguy
Tuesday night final

Bears 2
TXSt 1
MrGolfguy
...also Coach Moore's 900th win
johnnychimpo
MrGolfguy said:

Tuesday night final

Bears 2
TXSt 1

This an intramural game you were watching?

IowaBear
UTSA
MrGolfguy
welp, I watch & support the team.....sorry
Jack Bauer
Just got run ruled 14-1 to Texas tonight!
MrGolfguy
BU puts 3 on the board in the 1st inning of game 2 in Austin, leads #1 horns 3-0

hopefully this holds
MrGolfguy
Bears put up a fight but fall 9-6
Govan was back in the lineup for the 1st time in a while, she went 2 for 2 with a HR
True Grit
You are thinking we make the NCAAs this year? We are 5-13 and just above last place in Big 12 play.
MrGolfguy
Bears fall in game 3 to the #1 horns 9-5

MrGolfguy
Baylor still has series left with Houston & BYU - the 2 teams at the bottom of the standings, and next is UCF at Getterman, who sits in the middle of the pack.

The Big 12 is tough, with OU & UT its almost like you start conf 0-6 and then battle it out with everyone else.
Those games they blew against OSU in the opening conf series really hurt about right now.
Jack Bauer
SB Falls in Midweek Matchup Against UT Arlington, 4-3
Alan Lefever
Hit the ball hard right at people. 3 hard line drives to second. I have never seen a team hit so many hard liners in a season…
MrGolfguy
UCF game 1

Bears lead 2-1 bottom 6th
MrGolfguy
Bears won game 1, weather delay currently for game 2 even though it really hasn't rained since early this morning so I don't know why they aren't playing.
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
MrGolfguy
skip church day
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
And won first of the double header 1-0! Series win for Baylor softball
MrGolfguy
Game 3 starting at 12:30
IowaBear
Need a sweep.
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
Swept UCF. Another 1-0 win.
MrGolfguy
BU now T6th in conf with BYU, who is the next opponent in Provo, so huge series there. After BYU the Bears finish the season with a home series vs last place Houston.
BubbaBear
The only thing worse than Baylor's play against Utah was the Pac 12 camera angles and the audio of the game. Baylor not even competitive against Utah. Baylor pitching today was non-existent and the hitting continues to be a major problem. Todays effort does not bode well for the BYU series !!
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
Today 2 wins against byu! 8-7 was game 1 despite being down 7-2 at one point. Game 2 was 12-9.
MrGolfguy
BOOM!!!

W W
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
I believe with the 2 wins that baylor softball won't play day 1 of big 12 tournament.
Alan Lefever
We still have a shot at finishing 4th which would put us behind the number 1,2,and 4teams in the NATION!
longtimebear
It's disappointing that we couldn't get Video or Radio for the BYU double header. It would have been fun to watch the gals on Thursday. Where did the hitting come from? All of a sudden Binford has started hitting, hooray! Sure don't know what happened between UTAH and BYU. But I hope the Bears repeat whatever it was again for Friday nite.
D1845
Yesterday's double hitter games were LIVE on YouTube. Picture quality was poor but watchable. Don't know why they weren't on ESPN+.
T-REX
longtimebear said:

It's disappointing that we couldn't get Video or Radio for the BYU double header. It would have been fun to watch the gals on Thursday. Where did the hitting come from? All of a sudden Binford has started hitting, hooray! Sure don't know what happened between UTAH and BYU. But I hope the Bears repeat whatever it was again for Friday nite.
Probably the brain dead decision to fly to Utah the same day you play there
Baylor MBA 2023
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
Sweep! 5 inning game. Baylor 14-4 in Provo!
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.