217,533 Views | 4809 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by 4th and Inches
Redbrickbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Realitybites said:

South Carolina GOP Joins Democrats to Block Amendment Preventing Aliens From Being Registered To Vote

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/05/south-carolina-republicans-join-democrats-block-amendment-preventing/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=south-carolina-republicans-join-democrats-block-amendment-preventing

"South Carolina Republican legislators have sided with Democrats to block a proposed amendment that sought to prevent state agencies from distributing voter registration forms to non-citizens.

The controversy ignited when a 'refugee' non-citizen received a voter registration form, prompting Governor Henry McMaster (R-SC) to initiate an investigation into the matter."

Republicans in South Carolina are a strange bunch

They consistently elected some of the worst and most spineless regime loyalist "conservatives"

Haley, Miss Lindsey Graham, Nancy Mace

Yuck
Redbrickbear
historian
Unfortunately that could be said for almost every state.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
historian
Social Security Has About One Decade Left https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2024/05/08/social-security-has-about-one-decade-left-n3787997
Mothra
Redbrickbear said:

Republicans openly campaigning for Biden. Incredible.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
Jack Bauer
When you realize middle America doesn't watch MSNBC every day....

historian
Traitors proving why they cannot be trusted
historian
I'm beginning to think that many if not most costly government programs are really elaborate money laundering schemes for the fascists. How else does one explain middle class politicians emerging from congress as multi-millionaires?
historian
Jack Bauer said:

This further illustrates how out of touch with America most of the mainstream media actually are.
historian
Biden is so unpopular…

https://babylonbee.com/news/dead-worm-found-in-rfk-jrs-brain-already-polling-higher-than-biden-in-11-states
Redbrickbear
historian said:

Jack Bauer said:

This further illustrates how out of touch with America most of the mainstream media actually are.

No one is more in a bubble in this country than college educated liberals on the coasts and in Chicago/Denver

These people warn you endlessly about how dangerous it is to stay in your own ideological bubble while they live in an ideological bunker
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
historian said:

Jack Bauer said:

"I polled my friends from the West side to the Upper West Side and they all support Biden! I'm shocked!"
FLBear5630
Jack Bauer said:

historian said:

Jack Bauer said:

"I polled my friends from the West side to the Upper West Side and they all support Biden! I'm shocked!"

I know quite a few that support Biden, especially over Trump. Most the areas the drive them are the environment,, abortion, student loan debt, Trump's treatment of women, alternate energy. When I ask why? Those are the answers. These are not dumb people, journalist (which I shrug off), health care, and one PhD guy in nuclear fusion, one PIO and one mass transit. The most surprising man several in Intel community.
boognish_bear
Redbrickbear
boognish_bear
Trump explaining to base that RFK actually does support vaccines

Realitybites
historian said:

I'm beginning to think that many if not most costly government programs are really elaborate money laundering schemes for the fascists. How else does one explain middle class politicians emerging from congress as multi-millionaires?

You've broken the code.
Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear said:

If I didn't know already, i would swear this was a character on SNL.
historian
FLBear5630 said:

Jack Bauer said:

historian said:

Jack Bauer said:

I know quite a few that support Biden, especially over Trump. Most the areas the drive them are the environment,, abortion, student loan debt, Trump's treatment of women, alternate energy. When I ask why? Those are the answers. These are not dumb people, journalist (which I shrug off), health care, and one PhD guy in nuclear fusion, one PIO and one mass transit. The most surprising man several in Intel community.

It would seem they have blinders on it are ideologues who would vote for a tree if labeled "Democrat". The Dems record on each of those things is terrible:

1. Biden is used EO's to knows the idiotic Green New Deal which is destroying our economy & not delivering on any of its promises. It's impossible and does more harm to the environment than using fossil fuels.
2. Abortion is indefensible: there is no justification for the mass murder of innocent humans. Period.
3. Student loan debt is a scam. It always has been but got worse when Obama decided to take over all student loans, possibly to set up the current scam. Biden has no authority to "forgive" that debt, as SCOTUS has already ruled. It's just his latest abuse of power and misuse of the oriole's money. Typical political ploy of both parties, although the Dems are far more extravagant & shameless about their frauds & scams.
4. Trump might have a poor history of tearing women in the past but his recent record is much better. On the other hand, Biden shows no signs of having changed his misogyny. I might not have seen many recent photos of him snugging their hair or touching young women (even children) inappropriately but he still is dead set on his trans agenda which is the ultimate misogyny: treating women like dirt in favor of men pretending to be women. I wonder how many of those Biden voters also supported Bill Clinton, a sexual predator. How many times did he go to Epstein's island?
5. Alternate energy is another scam: it costs far too much for for minimal & unreliable results and ends up doing much harm to the environment. Any energy policy (or on any other subject) is bound to fail when imposed by corrupt politicians & bureaucrats instead of being allowed to develop naturally and organically. If EV's truly are the wave of the future, then give the entrepreneurs the time & freedom to develop them, and convince consumers to buy them. The grifters & parasites in Washington should not be involved at all. Same with windmills, solar power, etc. By the same token, the government should not limit or restrict coal, petroleum, natural gas, or nuclear power. Allow the true experts, those with their own money on the line and who actually know what they are doing, decide how to proceed. The only government oversight that is legitimate is that resulting to common sense safety and environmental concerns (operation of nuclear power plants, pollution, etc).

Biden is a disaster in everything, especially these things resulting in our country being in a terrible mess: illegal alien invasion, crime wave, Bidenflation, etc.
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

Redbrickbear said:

If I didn't know already, i would swear this was a character on SNL.

He is a character...literally

The Cajun swamp savant political consultant with the native every man perspective

James Carville plays up by a factor or 2 or 3 is native south Louisiana accent & mannerism for the tv and the DC class.

They eat it up....and it has made him rich.

The guy is a Hollywood actor... but for DC

FLBear5630
historian said:

FLBear5630 said:

Jack Bauer said:

historian said:

Jack Bauer said:

It would seem they have blinders on it are ideologues who would vote for a tree if labeled "Democrat". The Dems record on each of those things is terrible:

1. Biden is used EO's to knows the idiotic Green New Deal which is destroying our economy & not delivering on any of its promises. It's impossible and does more harm to the environment than using fossil fuels.
2. Abortion is indefensible: there is no justification for the mass murder of innocent humans. Period.
3. Student loan debt is a scam. It always has been but got worse when Obama decided to take over all student loans, possibly to set up the current scam. Biden has no authority to "forgive" that debt, as SCOTUS has already ruled. It's just his latest abuse of power and misuse of the oriole's money. Typical political ploy of both parties, although the Dems are far more extravagant & shameless about their frauds & scams.
4. Trump might have a poor history of tearing women in the past but his recent record is much better. On the other hand, Biden shows no signs of having changed his misogyny. I might not have seen many recent photos of him snugging their hair or touching young women (even children) inappropriately but he still is dead set on his trans agenda which is the ultimate misogyny: treating women like dirt in favor of men pretending to be women. I wonder how many of those Biden voters also supported Bill Clinton, a sexual predator. How many times did he go to Epstein's island?
5. Alternate energy is another scam: it costs far too much for for minimal & unreliable results and ends up doing much harm to the environment. Any energy policy (or on any other subject) is bound to fail when imposed by corrupt politicians & bureaucrats instead of being allowed to develop naturally and organically. If EV's truly are the wave of the future, then give the entrepreneurs the time & freedom to develop them, and convince consumers to buy them. The grifters & parasites in Washington should not be involved at all. Same with windmills, solar power, etc. By the same token, the government should not limit or restrict coal, petroleum, natural gas, or nuclear power. Allow the true experts, those with their own money on the line and who actually know what they are doing, decide how to proceed. The only government oversight that is legitimate is that resulting to common sense safety and environmental concerns (operation of nuclear power plants, pollution, etc).

Biden is a disaster in everything, especially these things resulting in our country being in a terrible mess: illegal alien invasion, crime wave, Bidenflation, etc.

Yeah, you got it all down. Except, they disagree. Just as passionately. Granted they don't have a cute name proclaiming to be a historian.

But a nuclear scientist saying Biden's plans for alternate energy are better than Trump's has no credibility. Or, an academic counselor on Student loan debt. Or a neurologist on health care. All their views are wrong, right? They are just political hacks? But, you and the MAGA crowd. You got a good bead on it, better than anyone else ...

These people are all one issue voters. Just because you or some well off people from BU disagree doesn't invalidate their arguements. After all BU and the to Baptist Convention in no way are biast.
Forest Bueller_bf
historian said:

… and he knows nothing about the economy:

https://notthebee.com/article/the-chair-of-the-council-of-economic-advisers-for-president-biden-has-no-idea-how-bonds-work-
Covid handouts where basically the "equivalent" of printing our own money and then handing it out to everybody.

We all saw the hyper-inflation that caused for a while.

This guy has no understanding of how the economy works, not a good thing for the position he has. Not saying he isn't a very smart man in his line of expertise, but the Economy is not his line of expertise.
FLBear5630
Forest Bueller_bf said:

historian said:

https://notthebee.com/article/the-chair-of-the-council-of-economic-advisers-for-president-biden-has-no-idea-how-bonds-work-
Covid handouts where basically the "equivalent" of printing our own money and then handing it out to everybody.

This guy has no understanding of how the economy works, not a good thing for the position he has. Not saying he isn't a very smart man in his line of expertise, but the Economy is not his line of expertise.

Gotta agree. COVID payouts were overkill and stupid. Actually, whole response was ridiculous overkill.
Forest Bueller_bf
FLBear5630 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

historian said:

Gotta agree. COVID payouts were overkill and stupid. Actually, whole response was ridiculous overkill.
It really was. It was the base panic response and it has ripples in society and the economy even today.
historian
FLBear5630 said:

historian said:

FLBear5630 said:

Jack Bauer said:

historian said:

Jack Bauer said:

Yeah, you got it all down. Except, they disagree. Just as passionately. Granted they don't have a cute name proclaiming to be a historian.

But a nuclear scientist saying Biden's plans for alternate energy are better than Trump's has no credibility. Or, an academic counselor on Student loan debt. Or a neurologist on health care. All their views are wrong, right? They are just political hacks? But, you and the MAGA crowd. You got a good bead on it, better than anyone else ...

These people are all one issue voters. Just because you or some well off people from BU disagree doesn't invalidate their arguements. After all BU and the to Baptist Convention in no way are biast.

I understand economic reality. I'm not sure a nuclear scientist is also an expert on windmills or solar power but covid and the climate cult taught us all to doubt "experts" especially when they have political agendas.

Mostly I think for myself and use common sense whereas the do-called experts claim their education & experience trumps everything else. The problem is we have been burned by the political "hacks", as you call them, far too many times. They don't always have much credibility.
historian

historian

FLBear5630
historian said:

FLBear5630 said:

historian said:

FLBear5630 said:

Jack Bauer said:

historian said:

Jack Bauer said:

I understand economic reality. I'm not sure a nuclear scientist is also an expert on windmills or solar power but covid and the climate cult taught us all to doubt "experts" especially when they have political agendas.

Mostly I think for myself and use common sense whereas the do-called experts claim their education & experience trumps everything else. The problem is we have been burned by the political "hacks", as you call them, far too many times. They don't always have much credibility.

I am not saying you or I should listen. They are 1 issue voters, nothing is going to sway them. It is hard to convince the, since they know more about the 1 issue than most of us do.
whiterock

historian
Except it's quite possible that much of what they "know" about a particular issue is false. One of the problems about becoming an expert on something is the arrogance that often comes with it.
FLBear5630
historian said:

Except it's quite possible that much of what they "know" about a particular issue is false. One of the problems about becoming an expert on something is the arrogance that often comes with it.
No doubt! Agree 100%. Unfortunately, doesn't change their votes.

Met a former Army Doctor last night, *****ed constantly about everything DC, Medical, Insurance and they really knew because she spent 3 years in DC. She ain't changing her mind on anything. (very unpleasant person).

If you look, I would bet my house. Talk to those that worked with her, one or more apply

• Addiction issue
  • Was a problem to work with, don't want her on your team
  • Personal issues, constantly
  • Didn't follow instructions because she knew all and got spanked for it.

That has been my experience, that personality has issues and they dictate everything after that. So, they have no faith in any system they don't control. Can't talk to people like that. They know all.

Believe it or not, I have changed my views on things from these interactions. Actually, become more Moderate as I see how these Conservative views look in writing. Become more of an Eisenhower fan. That is why I am so active here. I like seeing how what I think looks in writing from others, and it is not pretty...
Osodecentx
Yeah, I know. Because George Floyd rioters weren't prosecuted, Trump shouldn't be compelled to pay taxes

Trump May Owe $100 Million From Double-Dip Tax Breaks, Audit Shows
A previously unknown focus of an I.R.S. audit is a dubious accounting maneuver that effectively meant taking the same write-offs twice on a Chicago skyscraper.
First Page Last Page
Page 135 of 138

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.