Why Are We in Ukraine?

175,708 Views | 3991 Replies | Last: 47 min ago by Daveisabovereproach
Redbrickbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Daveisabovereproach
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Redbrickbear said:

I have no clue who this dude is, and I've never seen this video, but he's basically saying exactly what I said in my above post to whiterock! Apparently, the basic logic behind the idea of a country with a GDP of 2.2 trillion and four times the population having more troops and resources to spare versus a country with a GDP of 160 billion is faulty because…..trust me bro that's just propaganda? IDK, Ukraine gave this thing a good try and I respect them for fighting for their country, I honestly do, but most of us folks are not made of money and are getting tired of the outrageous inflation in our own backyard. Funding these dang proxy wars to feed the military/industrial complex is a big part of that. I know that the leisure class and the limousine liberals don't care about folks like myself that check prices at grocery stores and stick to a family budget, but all we can do is hope the more logical heads prevail here.
First Page Refresh
Page 115 of 115

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.