Liberty Gets It. Maybe Baylor Can Follow Their Lead!!!

895 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 17 days ago by Kingdom Bear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://cmsedit.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2024/april/liberty-students-honor-god-and-israel-in-outdoor-rally-as-antisemitism-sweeps-secular-colleges

And no, we don't even want to talk about football. Thank you, Liberty, for stepping up and doing the right thing!!!! The Jews are God's chosen people.

Thank you for setting the example for Christian colleges and universities and supporting Israel. Thank you for taking the lead. Am hoping Baylor's "leadership" will take notes. Baylor seems content to take cover and stay out of the rain.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
KaiBear
Very cool.

Thanks for the info.

As I doubt any mention of this event shows up on MSNBC.
Harrison Bergeron
I know most of the Astroturf riots are just privileged, bored college kids ... but we need to move away from this idea is that part of the college requirement is to riot and "protest" stuff college kids do not understand.
ScottS
KaiBear said:

Very cool.

Thanks for the info.

As I doubt any mention of this event shows up on MSNBC.

MSLSD?
Realitybites
Didn't half of the UT rioters have no connection to UT? It's a little disturbing to see a Christian refer to the Jews as "God's Chosen People". Historically, they certainly once were. That torch passed to the church Christ founded when they rejected Him. Today, the chosen people are those who take up their cross and follow him. That is, a Palestinian Christian goes to heaven, a Jewish Israeli goes to hell. I hope that is clear to everyone.
muddybrazos
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

https://cmsedit.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2024/april/liberty-students-honor-god-and-israel-in-outdoor-rally-as-antisemitism-sweeps-secular-colleges

And no, we don't even want to talk about football. Thank you, Liberty, for stepping up and doing the right thing!!!! The Jews are God's chosen people.

Thank you for setting the example for Christian colleges and universities and supporting Israel. Thank you for taking the lead. Am hoping Baylor's "leadership" will take notes. Baylor seems content to take cover and stay out of the rain.
The Jews of the Old testament were Gods chosen people. Christ came and the followers of Christ became Gods Chosen and the "New Israel".

As the embodiment of the faithful remnant, he would undergo divine judgment for sin (on the cross), endure an exile (three days forsaken by God in the grave), and experience a restoration (resurrection) to life as the foundation of a new Israel, inheriting the promises of God afresh.

As the remnant restored to life, he becomes the focus of the hopes for the continued existence of the people of God in a new kingdom, a new Israel of Jew and Gentile alike.
Kingdom Bear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Modern geo-political Israel has absolutely nothing to do with the 12 tribes of Israel of the Old Covenant. As the prophets foretold in Zechariah and Malachi, God destroyed the Old Heavens and Earth (i.e. Old Covenant) in 70AD and inaugurated the New Heavens and New Earth (New Covenant) that Jesus came for. Jesus came for two reasons: to atone for sin in 30AD, and He came to execute God's judgement and wrath for killing his prophets and Son at the end of that generation in 70AD. All of that harvest language about two Israels (sheep and goats, wheat and tares, Jews returning and believing) was accomplished between 65-70AD. The modern day Jews are not of the 12 tribes and are misrepresenting themselves to be the same people so that they can proclaim a right to the land in Palestine and have the blessing (read money and political cover) of the ignorant Christian World regardless of how they go about getting it.
The Kingdoms of this world have become the Kingdoms of our God and of His Christ. ~Revelation 11:15. Stand. Repent. Build.
Oldbear83
You pretty much cannot be both 'Palestinian' and 'Christian'.

They serve different masters, as evidenced by the last few decades.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Realitybites said:

It's a little disturbing to see a Christian refer to the Jews as "God's Chosen People". Historically, they certainly once were.
I have got a problem with Christians proclaiming Jews will be rejected by God. That is almost as unsettling as Allah being the one and only God. I am a Christian. Jesus himself was a Jew. I think God has a place for the Jews in the Kingdom of Heaven. Maybe the Jews get to live in the gated communities and the Christians live in the tract home neighborhoods with the really crappy Homeowner's Associations. I don't know.

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Kingdom Bear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Modern geo-political Israel has absolutely nothing to do with the 12 tribes of Israel of the Old Covenant. As the prophets foretold in Zechariah and Malachi, God destroyed the Old Heavens and Earth (i.e. Old Covenant) in 70AD and inaugurated the New Heavens and New Earth (New Covenant) that Jesus came for. Jesus came for two reasons: to atone for sin in 30AD, and He came to execute God's judgement and wrath for killing his prophets and Son at the end of that generation in 70AD. All of that harvest language about two Israels (sheep and goats, wheat and tares, Jews returning and believing) was accomplished between 65-70AD. The modern day Jews are not of the 12 tribes and are misrepresenting themselves to be the same people so that they can proclaim a right to the land in Palestine and have the blessing (read money and political cover) of the ignorant Christian World regardless of how they go about getting it.
The Jews are God's chosen people. The Holy Bible says so. No cherry picking allowed.

-- Barack Obama
Fre3dombear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Realitybites said:

It's a little disturbing to see a Christian refer to the Jews as "God's Chosen People". Historically, they certainly once were.
I have got a problem with Christians proclaiming Jews will be rejected by God. That is almost as unsettling as Allah being the one and only God. I am a Christian. Jesus himself was a Jew. I think God has a place for the Jews in the Kingdom of Heaven. Maybe the Jews get to live in the gated communities and the Christians live in the tract home neighborhoods with the really crappy Homeowner's Associations. I don't know.

I Don't know how God sorts it Out but that whole no one gets to the Father but through Me passage makes it pretty clear…for everyone
BearN
Realitybites said:

Didn't half of the UT rioters have no connection to UT? It's a little disturbing to see a Christian refer to the Jews as "God's Chosen People". Historically, they certainly once were. That torch passed to the church Christ founded when they rejected Him. Today, the chosen people are those who take up their cross and follow him. That is, a Palestinian Christian goes to heaven, a Jewish Israeli goes to hell. I hope that is clear to everyone.

The Church has been grafted in to Israel. Israel is still God's chosen people. But not all of Israel will be saved.

Here is a good summary of what the Scriptures teach.
BearN
Kingdom Bear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

This is not correct.

I'll post this link again. There are many more comprehensive studies, this is just the first one that came up.

https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/israel-saved-romans-11/?amp
BearN
muddybrazos said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

The Jews of the Old testament were Gods chosen people. Christ came and the followers of Christ became Gods Chosen and the "New Israel".

As the embodiment of the faithful remnant, he would undergo divine judgment for sin (on the cross), endure an exile (three days forsaken by God in the grave), and experience a restoration (resurrection) to life as the foundation of a new Israel, inheriting the promises of God afresh.

As the remnant restored to life, he becomes the focus of the hopes for the continued existence of the people of God in a new kingdom, a new Israel of Jew and Gentile alike.

Incorrect.

Here is a decent place to start understanding

Kingdom Bear
BearN said:

Kingdom Bear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

This is not correct.

I'll post this link again. There are many more comprehensive studies, this is just the first one that came up.

As long as you are looking at Scripture through the unbiblical teaching that is dispensationalism you will be confused about Israel and how it relates to Jesus and His Kingdom. It is not confusing at all. It's quite clear. The 40 years between Jesus Resurrection/Ascension and The Destruction of the Temple in AD70 are literally the "last days" of the Old Covenant. This is what the Epistles are all about. Romans 9-11 is about *the Jews that were living in those days*. Revelation was written near the end of it to describe the destruction of the Temple and the sacrificial system, which is what the end of the Heavens and Earth is - the end of the Old Covenant. The New Heavens and New Earth are the New Covenant where God lives in men and covers the Earth with His Holy Spirit - slowly, like a mustard seed that grows into a tree. It's what the Heavenly Jerusalem that descends and Temple made with Living Stones is all about.

Dispensationalism is a product of the last 200 years by non-Semitic Zionists Jews- who in that time have also funded the Schofield Reference Bible to promote it and are behind the Balfour Declaration when modern Israel was created by the stroke of a pen. It is *not* the Semitic 12 tribes of Israel, and there is no more Old Covenant promises that remain unfulfilled. They were all fulfilled in Christ - who was quite literally the whole point of Israel being called out (Abram) in the first place after Babel: to birth the Jewish Messiah so that God could re-inherit the nations that He disinherited when he scattered them, confused their language, and placed heavenly rulers of his divine council over them.

The Kingdoms of this world have become the Kingdoms of our God and of His Christ. ~Revelation 11:15. Stand. Repent. Build.
BearN
Kingdom Bear said:

BearN said:

Kingdom Bear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

This is not correct.

As long as you are looking at Scripture through the unbiblical teaching that is dispensationalism you will be confused about Israel and how it relates to Jesus and His Kingdom. It is not confusing at all. It's quite clear. The 40 years between Jesus Resurrection/Ascension and The Destruction of the Temple in AD70 are literally the "last days" of the Old Covenant. This is what the Epistles are all about. Romans 9-11 is about *the Jews that were living in those days*. Revelation was written near the end of it to describe the destruction of the Temple and the sacrificial system, which is what the end of the Heavens and Earth is - the end of the Old Covenant. The New Heavens and New Earth are the New Covenant where God lives in men and covers the Earth with His Holy Spirit - slowly, like a mustard seed that grows into a tree. It's what the Heavenly Jerusalem that descends and Temple made with Living Stones is all about.

Dispensationalism is a product of the last 200 years by non-Semitic Zionists Jews- who in that time have also funded the Schofield Reference Bible to promote it and are behind the Balfour Declaration when modern Israel was created by the stroke of a pen. It is *not* the Semitic 12 tribes of Israel, and there is no more Old Covenant promises that remain unfulfilled. They were all fulfilled in Christ - who was quite literally the whole point of Israel being called out (Abram) in the first place after Babel: to birth the Jewish Messiah so that God could re-inherit the nations that He disinherited when he scattered them, confused their language, and placed heavenly rulers of his divine council over them.

I am not a Dispensationalist.

Are you a Preterist?

In your view, are there any remaining events left on God's prophetic timeline? Is this the Millennium? Based on your interpretation of the Heavenly Jerusalem, which sounds like you believe has already come down, does it also mean you believe the 7 Seals, Trumpets, and Bowls have already occurred?
Kingdom Bear
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.