Football
Sponsored by

Jalen Hurd in the NFL

11,967 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by boognish_bear
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A thread to keep tabs on his NFL journey...

Getting off to a nice pre-season start with a TD

boognish_bear
boognish_bear
RegentCoverup
Babe Tripplehorn(Loughenberg) won't give him credit since it's a Cowboys broadcast ,but he was open because he used his speed to cross the field and lose his defender.

Then he played tough at the goalline and made it in.

Love watching him in the NFL. He is definitely going to make a dent in the San Fran roster.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Babe Tripplehorn(Loughenberg) won't give him credit since it's a Cowboys broadcast ,but he was open because he used his speed to cross the field and lose his defender.

Love watching him in the NFL. He is definitely going to make a dent in the San Fran roster.

Yep...I love how he met the defender head on at 3yd line and bulldozed his way in....even the second defender in the end zone couldn't knock him over
boognish_bear
Nice gain

boognish_bear
How about 2 TDs in his first pre-season game...

boognish_bear
He is now "trending" on the twitters

boognish_bear
Grizz Air
I hope he becomes a Pro Bowler and makes $50 gazillion. Good recruiting material for Rhule to combat the negative recruiting type stuff that Texas told that one O lineman.
2022 Adopt-a-Bear: Mark Milton #3 CB
EasyE
Grizz Air said:

I hope he becomes a Pro Bowler and makes $50 gazillion. Good recruiting material for Rhule to combat the negative recruiting type stuff that Texas told that one O lineman.

Whatever any other school might have said negatively about Baylor more than likely had nothing to do with this coaching staffs ability to get players to the pros.
Midnight Rider
Impressive!
boognish_bear
ImwithBU
I know its preseason, but dude is looking good. Rhule and Frisman did a good job getting him ready for the next level (he obviously gets some credit for his relentlessness as well)...
Media Bear
Star in the making -- no way this guy doesn't make the Niners' roster and if he stays healthy, I see him being a strong candidate for NFC Offensive Rookie of the Year. Which if he wins it, would make two BU players grabbing this honor within a few short years of each other (RGIII won it in his rookie season as well).

Still a LONG ways down that road though ...
trey3216
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

he was open because the slot on that side passed him off to the safety in the middle, who decided to help double cover the WR on the right side that ran a corner route.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
Nick Nolte
Media Bear said:

Star in the making -- no way this guy doesn't make the Niners' roster and if he stays healthy, I see him being a strong candidate for NFC Offensive Rookie of the Year. Which if he wins it, would make two BU players grabbing this honor within a few short years of each other (RGIII won it in his rookie season as well).

Still a LONG ways down that road though ...
He was an early round pick and, as stated a few posts above, is in line to start the season as the primary slot receiver. Of course he's making the roster.
altoids3
This kid is LEGIT! So glad we had him at least for one year last season and I knew he would go on to great things in the NFL. Will be keeping tabs on him for sure. Go Jalen! #nextlevelBU
boognish_bear
They play on ESPN tonight if anyone wants to check him out in preseason game two
arzdfd
boognish_bear said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Babe Tripplehorn(Loughenberg) won't give him credit since it's a Cowboys broadcast ,but he was open because he used his speed to cross the field and lose his defender

my ip birthday wishes tneb

Yep...I love how he met the defender head on at 3yd line and bulldozed his way in....even the second defender in the end zone couldn't knock him over
he played tough at the goalline and made it in.

boognish_bear
boognish_bear
PacificBear
No stats from last night? Did he play?
Stefano DiMera
Zero catches. Was targeted once in 2nd qtr.
MilliVanilli
Hurd has fire in his belly, goes a long way, and I think he will in due time.
cowboycwr
Grizz Air said:

That would be nice but Rhule will be gone before that happens.
trey3216
cowboycwr said:

Grizz Air said:

cowboycwr
trey3216 said:

cowboycwr said:

Grizz Air said:

You think Rhule is staying long term?

Or that Hurd will be a pro bowl player right away?

He (Hurd) might be one in a year or two but probably not this year (even if he wins rookie of the year) and judging by the way Rhule has looked for an NFL job after each season he will be gone by the time Hurd becomes a pro bowler.

My prediction is Rhule will leave after this year.
trey3216
cowboycwr said:

trey3216 said:

cowboycwr said:

Grizz Air said:

He (Hurd) might be one in a year or two but probably not this year (even if he wins rookie of the year) and judging by the way Rhule has looked for an NFL job after each season he will be gone by the time Hurd becomes a pro bowler.

My prediction is that Rhule will be here at least 3-4 more years, if not longer
McCavebear
Hurd not only has good receiver skills but he is a tough runner after the catch.

Sic 'em Jalen!
McCavebear Lives!
BaylorRocks
trey3216 said:

cowboycwr said:

trey3216 said:

cowboycwr said:

Grizz Air said:

My prediction is that Baylor will be the last stop in CMR's college coaching career.
Stan Mikita
zunooreo said:

trey3216 said:

cowboycwr said:

trey3216 said:

cowboycwr said:

Grizz Air said:

My prediction is that Baylor will be the last stop in CMR's college coaching career.
Chuck Reedy
Dave Roberts
Guy Morriss
Art Briles

Ouch.
BaylorRocks
Stan Mikita said:

zunooreo said:

trey3216 said:

cowboycwr said:

trey3216 said:

cowboycwr said:

Grizz Air said:

Chuck Reedy
Dave Roberts
Guy Morriss
Art Briles

Ouch.
I feel sorry for you, and the sad dark little world you must be suffering in. I pray that you get some professional counseling help. I assure you that there are free programs out there ready and waiting to welcome you.

Sic'em
Alf
Stan Mikita said:

zunooreo said:

trey3216 said:

cowboycwr said:

trey3216 said:

cowboycwr said:

Grizz Air said:

Chuck Reedy
Dave Roberts
Guy Morriss
Art Briles

Ouch.

Grant Teaff.
Love your screen name btw. Thinking of changing mine to Keith Magnuson.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.