Wendy's new Orange Cream Frosty.

283 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by tadeh17
BearlyNose
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tuesday I read an article about Wendy's new Orange Cream Frosty, and since I enjoy the taste of orange, Wednesday afternoon I stopped by Wendy's on Valley Mills to try out the new dessert. When the drive through voice asked me for my preferred size, I responded with "just your regular size" and then I pulled up to the first window.

When the clerk at the first window told me the price would be $2.70, I handed him my credit card and imagined that a 12 to 16 oz orange cream frosty would soon be in my hands and on my tongue.

Then, the clerk at the second window handed me a diminutive plastic cup that was smaller than the miniature 8oz soda pop cans that one can now purchase, and with even less orange cream frosty as the contents.

I was dumbfounded! Later when I measured the volume of the plastic cup, I realized Wendy's now considers a "regular" orange cream frosty to be a measly six ounces.

At $8.00/gallon, I think ice cream is expensive. At the price I paid for Wendy''s new Orange Cream Frosty,
It would take $57.60 for a gallon of the stuff.

Talk about inflation!

bularry
BearlyNose said:

Tuesday I read an article about Wendy's new Orange Cream Frosty, and since I enjoy the taste of orange, Wednesday afternoon I stopped by Wendy's on Valley Mills to try out the new dessert. When the drive through voice asked me for my preferred size, I responded with "just your regular size" and then I pulled up to the first window.

When the clerk at the first window told me the price would be $2.70, I handed him my credit card and imagined that a 12 to 16 oz orange cream frosty would soon be in my hands and on my tongue.

Then, the clerk at the second window handed me a diminutive plastic cup that was smaller than the miniature 8oz soda pop cans that one can now purchase, and with even less orange cream frosty as the contents.

I was dumbfounded! Later when I measured the volume of the plastic cup, I realized Wendy's now considers a "regular" orange cream frosty to be a measly six ounces.

At $8.00/gallon, I think ice cream is expensive. At the price I paid for Wendy''s new Orange Cream Frosty,

Talk about inflation!

$57 a gallon, nice job Dave!!

Would be curious to see a list of ingredients
4th and Inches
bularry said:

BearlyNose said:

Talk about inflation!

$57 a gallon, nice job Dave!!

Would be curious to see a list of ingredients
enjoy ignorance.. you wouldnt eat it if you knew what was in it..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
bularry
I ain't eating it...
tadeh17
I also wonder what was in there.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.