Pappasitos or Lupe Tortilla Beef Fajitas

4,627 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by lrwells50
Gust Avrakotos
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Which do you prefer?

******Disclaimer...please don't come in with your little Monterrey House/Casa Ole fajitas (or whatever local crap mex food restaurant that you are going to throw out that cooks their fajitas with bell peppers) and tell me that they are the best. We're talking big boy food here people......if you can't answer the question just keep yourself to the sand box.

Gust
WILLIS
el tiempo.. but between those two, pappasitos probably gets the nod as a whole but it's close. If only comparing beef fajita meat, Lupe wins. Pappasitos is more affordable. Was shocked how expensive Lupe was last time we went.
4th and Inches
Pappasitos
bularry
I don't eat at either of those places very often, but my memory tells me Lupe for beef fajitas and pappasitos for chicken.

neither for anything approaching good tex mex.

Pappasitos used to do pretty good happy hours and you could get their fajita nachos at a discount and I always thought those were really good for some reason.
No Longer Gold
Every restaurant that starts with "Pappa" sucks.
Dia del DougO
La Margarita in SA is where I had the best restaurant fajitas of my life.
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
BaylorGuy314
Lupe for beef fajitas and it's not close.
BearChick
El Tiempo then Lupe
lrwells50
BaylorGuy314 said:

Lupe for beef fajitas and it's not close.
This
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.