Football
Sponsored by

Baylor insurance carrier asking Judge to rule not liable for damages in sex assaults

1,002 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by Tempus Edax Rerum
Tempus Edax Rerum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.kwtx.com/2023/05/26/baylors-insurance-carrier-asking-judge-rule-it-is-not-liable-damages-15-women-attempt-settle-lawsuits-over-sexual-assaults/
Aberzombie1892
Tempus Edax Rerum said:

https://www.kwtx.com/2023/05/26/baylors-insurance-carrier-asking-judge-rule-it-is-not-liable-damages-15-women-attempt-settle-lawsuits-over-sexual-assaults/
That would potentially be devastating.
Redbrickbear
Maybe instead of tearing down statues and removing the university mace and bells the leadership of Baylor could have focused on settling these sexual assault cases?

I mean just maybe that should have been the priority?
Harrison Bergeron
Redbrickbear said:

Maybe instead of tearing down statues and removing the university mace and bells the leadership of Baylor could have focused on settling these sexual assault cases?

That won't keep president token on the cocktail circuit invite list. Just give young women the Tara Reade and all good.
JustWinBears
Redbrickbear said:

Yeah I can't believe they were using the legal team to cut the lawn and declogging toilets as well, total misappropriation of legal assistance. It's like those two are totally unrelated or something.
Tempus Edax Rerum
It's kind of funny, if you ever mention the regents in post like these it gets deleted immediately. Wonder why that is?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.